Pen Making Supplies reviews

Tel: 908-204-0095
sales@penmakingsupplies.com

johnd949
1/30/18

Dont Buy from them. All they do is take your money and good luck getting the products. NEVER NEVER Buy from them.

rickd89
9/6/17

This company has the worst contact of any business I have ever ordered from. Save the frustration and order from psi if you ever have a problem with psi they answer the phone this company you can't call or email I mean you can but you are wasting your time.

richardb229
5/14/16

NEVER EVER buy from penmakingsupplies.com/, they don't respond to email or phone calls.

ryans134
5/10/16

I ordered several things for gifts I was set up to make over a weekend. I placed the order and paid the 1-3 shipping costs expecting it to be in with enough time to make my gifts. That was May 2nd I tis now May 10th, I have called 7-14 times, wrote 1 email, and have left 2 messages via their site an I have heard nothing back! The phone number doesn't have an answering machine to leave a message. My statues is "Awaiting Shipment" and I has yet to change. And after reading the reviews I plan to wait a lot longer and I wont expect to get everything I ordered. ...But is funny that they would process my CC on the same day I ordered...Fast to take, have yet to give. I will be going to the BBB very soon.

paulj95
4/3/16

Made my order and only half showed up! Called, e-mailed and finally made a formal compliant with the BBB and still no response after 6 months of trying. Don't lose money like I did, just stay away from this and anything connected to Steelbar the parent company

jeffreym59
3/24/16

I've never written a review before, but this company had me so frustrated that I had no choice. My story follows very closely to other's. I ordered my supplies on March 11th. My account was quickly charged, and I even received one email stating my order was "awaiting shipment". After 10 days with no status change, I called...no answer. I then emailed, no response. This went on for several days. At this point I've resolved to the fact that I won't ever get any contact, let alone my order. I hope you read this before you order from them, I know I wish I had.

waynea15
3/18/16

I put in an order for pen supplies to this company. After two weeks of not hearing form them or getting my package I tried emailing them. I never received a reply. I tried calling and was never able to connect with anyone. The phone would just keep ringing with no answer. If it was answered it was a machine and they never returned my calls.
After 3 and a half weeks I got an email saying my order was shipped, 2 weeks later, still waiting.
I called them and by some miracle someone answered the phone, I was told they had just shipped it 3 days earlier and I should receiving it that day. I had to pry the tracking number from him.
I did receive my order that day but it was incomplete.
I would stay away from company.

keithl38
2/23/16

Update from my last review
After 5 emails and several phone calls which they didn't answer the phone, and on email response, I finally received an email indicating the back order would be filled. 6 weeks later! No apology for the lack of communication which didn't surprise me. No other communication from this company. I would highly recommend that you DON"T do business with this company.

samuelg26
1/25/14

I placed an order on 12/8 for a shippment date of 12/19. Dad did not get his Christmas present thanks to the extremely poor customer service. I too was charged immediately. I have since had the charges reversed. I called over 40 times with no answer, and sent three emails with no answer. I advise to find another company if you looking to make a wood turning purchase.

rickg17
12/8/13

After placing order online and paying immediately with CC, it took 30 days to ship out. Emails to customer service went unanswered. I called a couple times to their phone number, connecting to a parent company that handles several domains. Finally something was done and the order sent. Missing one item. So as you can guess, emails are unanswered. I submitted a return request on the webpage and it is in "pending" purgatory. No further action, I assume my business is done with penmakingsupplies.com...I will just have to work with what I did receive and donate the money for the item I purchased and not received. Save yourself a huge amount of trouble and find another place to shop. There is nothing professional about this business.

Questions? Get answers from the Pen Making Supplies staff and other customers.

Pen Making Supplies?