Review of PeltzShoes

Tel: 1-877-347-4949
sales@peltzshoes.com

kaileyd
10/16/18

I returned these shoes and didn't realize they rejected the return. They claim I didn't send it back in the original box although I sent everything back just as I received it. I returned the shoes 10 months ago and am just realizing they RECIEVED THE SHOES I RETURNED, DIDN'T ISSUE A REFUND, AND DIDN'T SEND THE SHOES BACK TO ME?!?! SO THEY JUST STOLE THE $89 THE SHOES COSTS! I have now contacted them and they say they can send the original shoes I purchased (the wrong size) back if I provide a shipping label! UNBELIEVABLE!

packyt
6/20/18

I received some Sperry Top Siders in a size 11. They looked already worn and the shoes were too big when I tried them on. (I had on 1 shoe for maybe 3 minutes). I sent them back in the same box with a return label they same day I received them. I received an email telling me they were worn and would not refund (exchange) my money. "Sorry for the inconvenience". This is a VERY poor customer service practice. Either offer an exchange or send my money back - pretty simple request. NEVER AGAIN will I shop or do business with Peltz shoes. I should have read the other negative reviews that SO MANY others have posted. Life lesson

maryl594
4/26/18

Received shoes in wrong size. Looked cheap and ugly. Called Customer Service for return label; was told they can't send me a hard copy (my printer is in storage) and that it would cost a big bundle if I make my own label. Obviously terrible CS. Wish I had not wasted my time on Peltz.

meganc84
3/21/18

The customer service team was so helpful with my desperate need of a replacement pair. The shoes arrived on time and shipped out the next morning. Very impressed.

kazr3
1/23/18

I received defective shoes, marked irregular. The Amazon advertisement did not mention that the shoes were irregulars. Although responsive to my email communication, I couldnt seem to get a straight answer at first regarding whether my original shipping cost would be refunded. When I called to inquire, a manager named Emily was rather rude to me and hung up on me twice. I sent the shoes back using the label provided by email and within a few days I received a refund for my purchase price only. I called and spoke to someone who abruptly said he would put an adjustment into the system to initiate the payment for the original shipping. Before I could say anything else, he hung up on me also. Instead of placing a second order, which was initially my intention, I bought the shoes elsewhere in nearly the same color for $5 more. I was not about to give Peltz Shoes any business after being treated the way I was. I did not mind paying more, especially since that seller responded to my inquiry in less than an hour and took time to take additional photos in different light. Peltz could take a customer service lesson from her!

maryd83
12/29/17

Wish I'd read all the negative reviews BEFORE ordering! I shipped a pair of shoes to NC - where I'd be arriving for the holidays - and they were to be a gift. The day I arrived, one day before Christmas, I opened the shipping box to find a flawed shoe that was unsuitable for gifting. I was forced, while sick, to go out into the nightmare of last-minute shoppers and search for a replacement gift. Since I'd purchased through Amazon, I figured it'd be a matter of a simple return. WRONG. Peltz is horrific to deal with and impossible to contact. They expected for ME to pay to return their imperfect item at MY expense - after I'd already been inconvenienced. I can only suppose they're so desperate that they need the few bucks, since they're apparently hanging onto a dime till Roosevelt screams! I will NEVER, EVER order from this lousy company again; and I've opened a dispute with Amazon. Wish I'd read the countless poor reviews prior to placing an order. (*Note: Reviews even show their EMPLOYEES are treated like crap, too; so, it's not just their customers to whom they do a disservice! As a business owner for 30+ years, I know THAT says a LOT about any company.)

march157
9/27/17

They made a mistake on the shipment of our order and refused to cover return shipping. I made multiple attempts to discuss the problem with them, but they wouldn't address the issue directly. It was like talking to a 4 year old.

lisas431
5/30/17

Bought a pair of sneakers ,when I got them there was a Manufacture defect in left shoe , unusable ,now they will not give me a full refund ,guess I should have checked reviews before ,now I see I am not the only unhappy customer ,

missig
1/6/17

My husband ordered me a pair of New Balance shoes from Peltz for Christmas. He opened the box the night before Christmas to "wrap" them (and by wrap I mean throwing them in a gift bag that he came across that said "Happy birthday" and throwing in newspaper for tissue paper, ha :)), and discovered two completely different shoes. He laughed, and told me I would also get a kick out of my gift when I opened them. :/ I was just confused when I opened the box. They were both size 8, both the same brand, but definitely not the same shoe style. The bottoms of the one pair were white. The others were neon yellow and aqua. The body of one was navy blue with a teal "N", the other more of a Royal blue with a neon yellow "N". When I called to tell them, I expected an "I'm sorry, that must have been disappointing on Christmas." What I got was, "Order number?" Never an apology. I was nice as could be, and wasn't trying to get anything for free. They said if they had the pair in stock they could re-send me the pair he ordered, but if not, they would credit his account. I told them I did not want the shoes. I've been in customer service for many years, and I know that a little empathy goes a long way. I don't want to buy from places like this.

joana85
10/13/16

I bought a pair of shoes from them and wanted to return it. At the same time I had bought a pair from Zappos and had to return them as well. I mistakenly sent the wrong pair of shoes to Peltz. The day after I shipped the shoes I sent them an email, telling them that I sent them the wrong pair of shoes. I was ready to pay the return shipping. This was from September 2nd.
They received and signed for the shoes on September 12 and to date I have not received my pair of shoes back!
If you sold me white sandals and you receive a return from me in YOUR BOX with YOUR RETURN LABEL, having a red pair of shoes enclosed, how can you not know from your records that those shoes did not come from YOUR INVENTORY?
They keep giving me the run around for over a month now. So, if I didn't have the shipping proof, they would have kept the pair of shoes that is not theirs ( as they're doing) as well as my money, never mind that the red shoes are more expensive.
This is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. I would NOT recommend doing business with this company.
Peltz, please give me back my pair of RED LIFESTRIDES SHOES!

rs95
12/12/15

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes. Took forever to receive. Then when i do in one box was a pair i ordered but upon taking them out they were 2 LEFT FEET AND 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SIZES!!! Several phone calls later and me having to pay to return shoes cause im physically unable to go and mail myself i had to pay over 9.00 for ups to pick up. Had peltz sent me a us mail label it wouldnt have cost me anything. All of this was discussed with a very immature uncaring rep at peltz. Even after returning it took almost 2 more weeks to receive them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE NOT APPRECIATIVE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

melissas43
10/22/14

The boots are not at all what I expected. They look and feel cheap. They are poor quality boots and run small. I hate them.. The quality cant be compared with the dress from ggsdres s.com

marinav
12/8/13

I'm probably not in a position to judge this site upon just one purchase - maybe I just had bad luck with them. Although they have pretty good sales on shoes, their shipping is very expensive, around $9. So last summer I found a pair of sandals on sale that were kind of I was looking for and had a good review. I even bought 2 pairs in different colors, since one pair cost was just a bit more than the shipping. These sandals were terrible - they were pushing and rubbing the feet so bad that I couldn't wear them. I wish I had read reviews about them on other websites. Anyway I would have to pay another $9 to return them was not worth it - I just lost $29 Unless they change their shipping policy to free shipping and returns (like Zappos, for example) I would never buy from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the PeltzShoes staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PeltzShoes