Pelican Commerce reviews

Windermere, Florida 34786, United States
hello@pelicancommerce.com

joshuad152
4/24/19

Let me just start by saying, MONEY WELL SPENT. Daniel and Adam provided us with the opportunity to increase our business on Wal-mart 10x over. They also helped by giving great advice on e-commerce growth. Their service surpassed all expectations! We highly recommend them. A quick growth example, we increased our monthly sales from Wal-mart from $400-$500 a month to $13,000 in the first month!!! Amazing.

stevenh506
4/20/19

My title says it all. Pelican migrated thousands of my listings from Amazon to Walmart much faster than I expected. Already received my first Walmart order hours after migration!

My brand is "Fashion Greek" if you want to see how the listings look on Amazon and Walmart.

marieh183
4/2/19

I rarely give 5 stars to anyone unless they exceeded my expectations! Daniel and Adam were extremely helpful with my goals. Not only did they get the job done, they were very helpful, fast, courteous and REASONABLE! I would certainly recommend them to anyone who is needing help. With my sincere thanks and gratitude on a job well done!

maryloug8
4/1/19

These guys helped us a great deal with tasks big and small. They are always quick to reply! 10/10 would hire again!

tracyk90
3/21/19

After submitting a request on Shopify's Preferred Vendor list, I got a call from Pelican. I needed help moving two older e-commerce sites (http://www.toerings.com) over from Magento. They were very responsive to all my questions and needs, and got things done in a timely manner - something unheard of! I was also appreciative of their guidance in learning a new platform and recommending needed apps. We stayed within my expectations of price and launch date. Overall, they were always friendly, available through Basecamp, and got the job DONE!

chrism925
3/13/19

I needed about 200 listings moved from Amazon.com to the Walmart Marketplace and they did it for me in a short period of time. Prices were fair and service was fantastic.

tonyh296
3/12/19

I contacted these guys out of the blue and literally within minutes they responded and asking questions and got my problem figured out pronto. Amazing personal service with no drama or rigamarole. No nonsense folks who saved me hours beating my head against the wall.

evana37
3/2/19

This company did exactly what they said they were going to do. They have answered all my questions within 24 hours. They did a great job moving our 2000+ listings from Amazon to Walmart. It was a quick turn around at a reasonable price.

Would recommend

Evan with Pillows.com

kristiy3
2/22/19

We were super happy with the work Pelican Commerce completed for us. We saved TONS of time with our Walmart listings using their service. They also were able to speedily answer any questions we had and I appreciated the time Daniel took to visit via phone when we got started.

vahes
2/2/19

I just want to says huge THANK YOU to Daniel Eichar and the team! They are very easy going, responding to my emails on time, helping us with our walmart account from start to end!! For any future uploads I will always come back to Pelican Commerce. Thank you so much guys for your hard work!!

Best,
Vic S

jerryk118
2/2/19

Our company had Pelican Commerce transition our website from Wordpress to Shopify. They handled everything quickly with ease. All request were completed on time and the resulting website turned out fantastic. I would highly recommend them

trishg20
1/21/19

We hired Pelican to do the migration of moving our online store from Big Commerce o er to Shopify. They did everything. I feel like I did mostly nothing to assist, which is exactly what I was looking for! They finished up just in time for our first product launch of 2019. It was a huge launch and went off without a hitch! Great team. Fast response and work completed on time. I highly recommend them.

paulemilec
12/11/18

Pelican created a blog quickly. I lost it somehow and contacted them to recreate it and offered to pay. They did it in minutes free of charge. When installing it, they were availqable even at night. Great service!. I will buy from them again.

coryk23
11/14/18

I called to get an idea if Pelican could assist me with a domain question on my Shopify store. Not only did Daniel know the answer but he spent the time to make sure I understood. He even offered to review my work if I needed as well. I was not a customer when I made this call but this will be the first place I turn to when I need work done.

lisaj300
10/21/18

I cannot begin to say enough good about the team at Pelican Commerce. I worked closely with Daniel and from the beginning he knew exactly what was needed on all my e-commerce store link redirects and more. We built a new site over at ManyHeartsOneBeat.com and needed to migrate everything. Some of this was way out of our league of understanding but Daniel was concise on what we needed to do on our end and very patient with us. He worked into the evening on many occasions. We are beyond satisfied and looking forward to working with Pelican Commerce on future projects/needs. Trust, promptness and knowledge is what you will receive when working with this team.

dawns258
10/5/18

I was having some trouble with an e-commerce site and considering a migration and Daniel was extremely knowledgeable and every single detail of different platforms marketing and had personal in-depth experience to share and I so appreciate working with them.

paulab193
9/26/18

This has been a long process, but I knew it had to be done. I contacted Pelican and they said it would take about 2-3 months to migrate our site over to shopify from shopsite. And it did, but they were always in contact with me and responded very quickly. Add-ons were done quickly and I am so happy that we made this change, and I am very happy with the contracted worked provided!

heatherc225
9/10/18

I am different from most online sellers in the meaning that I make the products that I sell, so when we were invited to sell on Wal-Mart I knew that I did not have the time to set up the listings. So I contacted Pelican to help with completely setting up my online marketplace on Wal-Mart. Totally worth the cost, which was very reasonable and couldn't be happier. Over the past few months I have contacted them about adding a few more items (I find listing on Wal-Mart difficult) and have been very helpful.

ricac2
6/20/18

I am satisfied with my experience with Pelican Commerce. Daniel was very accommodating, friendly and quickly migrated my products from a raw spreadsheet to my Shopify store. I do recommend Pelican Commerce as they have delivered professional, fast and friendly service. Thanks!

lynnf68
5/7/18

We are so glad we found Pelican Commerce. We run a completely web based eCommerce business that sells over 30,000 products. In addition, our company's products are highly regulated. Pelican Commerce not only built us an entire new website but their staff we so professional, prompt and helpful in all areas. If you run an eCommerce business you know how time consuming and tideous inputting data and product images can be. They were able to complete everything for us in lightening fast speed. We even continue to use them for our ever changing product date and inventory. We have been so pleased we have referred several other business partners and industry acquaintances to Pelican for their business and eCommerce needs.

tonyl129
4/27/18

So happy to have had the experience of working with Pelicancommerce! As a small business, we need special attention and a bit of extra hand holding as it applies to commerce. The migration of our online store was seamless and the team remained in constant communication throughout the entire process, providing updates and the required customer care our small team required along the way. The services provided were professional, fast and exceeded expectations. The team is easy to work with, and its members had a nice easy way about them. They even answered questions long after our deal was complete. Rockstars--5-star ratings across the board.

Thank you Pelicancommerce! Undoubtedly, you guys have our business going forward and we WILL be referring more business to you.

parrvisiona
4/25/18

I have nothing but praise for Pelican Commerce!!! Daniel made sure he totally understood my needs before we started the project. Kate was the person who helped me through the entire Shopify process! I cannot say enough praise for this company!!! They Rock!!!! I'm so happy with my new site!!!! I'm connecting now with my targeted audience thanks to their first class customer service and help! I would highly recommend Pelican Commerce if you want a successful Shopify Website!!!!

Tip for consumers: I would highly recommend Pelican Commerce if you want a successful Shopify Website!!!!

shellier3
4/16/18

Pelican Commerce has saved me so many times from having to deal with adding products to Amazon and my website. They have taken the difficult part of adding products and they just take care of it. I have been doing business with them for the past couple years and anytime I need anything Daniel and his team get right back to me. What I like most about Pelican Commerce is they send me the spreadsheets they worked on so I can see what was created and used so my daughter can make changes to the descriptions if they need to be changed. Thank you Daniel and everyone at Pelican!

frustratede
4/12/18

I contacted Pelican Commerce to migrate products from my shopify store to Amazon and Google. I hired them because they were on Shopify's preferred vendor list and had high ratings. Unfortunately, I didn't do enough digging to find all of the online complaints about them not having the expertise and not completing migrations jobs. My business is now out $500 and none of the jobs I hired them to do were complete. The owner or "Lead Project Manager" didn't read my initial request close enough and miscalculated the job cost. They then rushed through it, said it was done and I found out half my products weren't synced up and they would not help me fix it. Just trying to help other small businesses with small budgets avoid getting robbed like I did.

Legit! We used them, and they produced some great work! Tons of good data

By Joshua D.
Questions? Get answers from the Pelican Commerce staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Pelican Commerce