Review of PDFfiller

clearweb@gmail.com

tiffanym112
Tiffany M.
3/16/19

I don't like that I can only save it as a PDF. I have to start over every time I complete a new form for the same client.

Response from PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative
We are sorry to hear about this misunderstanding, Tiffany!<br />Actually, when downloading your document - you are able to choose both the format and the destination (where to save).<br />Here is the screenshot:&nbsp;<a href="https://prnt.sc/n0hgxr" target="_blank" rel="noopener">https://prnt.sc/n0hgxr</a><br />If you want to save the document for further use (outside PDFfiller) - you may choose Word or Excel, for example.
ibrahimh32
Ibrahim H.
3/16/19

This handle everything I needed to do with document. Everything centralize in one location and converting from one format to other format is so easy.

terryc235
Terry C.
3/15/19

difficult to impossible to change or discontinue service. link to customer service does not connect...

sandram528
Sandra M.
3/15/19

System needs some upgrading. After changing the document, sometime it doenst allow to save it in a different folder. Sometimes, it doenst even save the changes. The program needs some work and updating.

chrisk398
Chris K.
3/15/19

I am not a computer wiz kid and PDF filler makes my life so easy! So user friendly, simple and efficient to operate. Thank You! Chris K.

markf250
Mark F.
3/14/19

The program was easy to use. Allowed for different type of outputs. Form modification was a one stop shop. I highly recommend this program.

scottf258
3/14/19

pdffiler is awesome editor. I have purchased premium 2 months ago, but sometimes it has errors. But customer service and their developers patch things pretty fast.

drj29
Dr J.
3/14/19

This is by far the best I have tried; awesome features, well designed and intuitive as can be. Deeply regret I cannot afford to buy it; I run a very new, very poor legal aid society with 0.00 left in our budget for such things. Recommended highly.

loyolam
Loyola M.
3/14/19

Its been great. I had an important application to complete and because of this software, I was successfully in completing it and looking professional at the same tim.

ingah5
Inga H.
3/14/19

Its great to use but not all PDF forms are easy to fill in and the toggles dont always skip to the proper section

anonymousx370
anonymous X.
3/14/19

PDFfiller has SAVED my life! I don't have to waste time on re-typing files. I can get work done quickly and efficiently.

mauricioh14
mauricio H.
3/13/19

No detecta todos los textos, algunos los pasa como imagen y no carga archivos pesados. De ah&iacute; en fuera, todo bien

olmecs
olmec S.
3/13/19

overall the experience was good, however when i went back to edit the doc the program would not allow me to.

juliew296
Julie W.
3/13/19

I like it very much. My only issue thus far is inserting the proper signing fields when using the app.

Response from PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative
Dear Julie,<br />if you are still experiencing problems and/or have any questions regarding PDFfiller functionality, please, email us: relationshipmgmt@pdffiller.com
beatriceg14
Beatrice G.
3/13/19

Kristen helped me with trying to secure conncection by telling me I needed to clear out browser, cookies, etc...Thank you.

tinat93
Tina T.
3/12/19

I was happy with the PDF filler while I used it, I only used it for just over one month. When I signed up I saw that the cost was just over $7 a month, so I assumed I could cancel at any time and get the remainder of the yearly fee returned to me. I was charged $80, I agree to pay the 2 month fee, but I am looking for the $64 reimbursement. Sincerely,

Tina Taylor

katef67
Kate F.
3/12/19

too difficult to know where to move. (I save to MY Box but I have to go to MY DOCs to find it to print)

anonymouse380
anonymous E.
3/12/19

When I go to save my documents I don't get to choose the location on my computer. Other than that I really love PDFfiller

twilan
Twila N.
3/12/19

PDF filler has made it so easy to find document I need and make my work and life much easier. Thank you

flavioe4
FLAVIO E.
3/12/19

No not so good. Bought because i could overwrite pdf documents.. but the paid version do not permit to do so ! Deception...

Response from PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative
Dear Flavio,<br />you CAN actually write inside PDFs using PDFfiller. If you still experience this problem, please, contact our support at: <a href="mailto:relationshipmgmt@pdffiller.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">relationshipmgmt@pdffiller.com</a><br />Our Support team&nbsp; will consult you on how to do this the easiest way<br />Thanks!
darrylh39
Darryl H.
3/12/19

share doc icon should be changed. It was confused with the Email icon and created some problems. maybe we will need your service again. Thanks

elizabethr396
Elizabeth R.
3/12/19

Easy to fill but hard to find the forms they should have them in the search box. Once you find them they are easy to fill

billr130
Bill R.
3/12/19

I was filling out a stubby pencil application, and thought there has to be a better way. Now I'm happily dragging and dropping scanned files into PDF filler and like magic Ii have an automated workable document, it's fantastic.

noelc47
3/11/19

Amazing toolkit for making business paperless and saves a lot of time for making contracts and sending them to customers.

christinee72
Christine E.
3/10/19

I love the ability to do so many things all in one place...One and Done ...BUT its very "PRICEY" in my opinion.....

NO!!! Any company that would lure veterans to use their service, then try to charge them to print or save their documents after filling them out iss a RIPOFF!!!

By Robert C.

Not 100% sure so I don't want to give misleading information. I can tell you this though, they are not on the up and up, they are crooks and if they take your money I suppose your personal info isn't off limits far as their list of crimes they do.

By Arturo M.

A: It was not clear at the time I paid them. I asked for one month but they charged me FOUR times. So make sure to know how much you are paying.

By Iman H.

20/ month if you buy one month at a time or 6.99 a month if you buy an annual membership

By liz j.

Hi Martin, As per your cancellation request, I have cancelled the subscription on your behalf and refunded the amount of $72. It should reflect in your account within 5-7 days. I have sent the refund statement at your mentioned id. Let me know if you have any questions. -PDFfiller Support

By PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative

Hi Ying, Sorry to see you go. Please contact our 24*7 support team or write to us at support@pdffiller.com and they will help you with the cancellation. -PDFfiller

By PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative

Hi Eva, Yes, PDFfiller can definitely do this. One way is to use our LinkToFill feature. Just select the form, fill in the required information and we'll provide a link of the fillable form which you can share with anyone via email. Please refer to this link for more details http://blog.pdffiller.com/linktofill-host-a-fillable-document/ The another way is to send us a CSV file of your contacts along with the form link. After reviewing everything our team will send it out to all the people. If you have any other question, please feel free to reach us out at support@pdffiller.com -PDFfiller Team

By PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PDFfiller staff and other customers.

11 Photos for PDFfiller