Review of PDFfiller

support@pdffiller.com

anonymousq447
anonymous Q.
5/16/19

I am having tons of pop up ads since downloading PDF Filler. Totally unacceptable. Will be cancelling account.

robertl810
Robert L.
5/16/19

I noticed that when I tried to open my PDF, I encountered some processing screens that lasted 15 minutes or more.

alexq16
alex Q.
5/16/19

only complaint is that the software doesn't save my signatures. Every time I sign something I have to resend myself a text message.

anonymousb483
anonymous B.
5/15/19

Too expensive for me. I might use this once a year, perhaps. Try 99 cents a month for low volume users. I got something done today which was worth twelve dollars a year.

gloriam134
Gloria M.
5/15/19

Easy to navigate, quick and efficient. Would highly recommend on-line signature via PDfiller for those need-to-sign-now documents.

mariot44
MARIO T.
5/14/19

I had alot of trouble getting the California Form 199, I finally got it from the PDF Filler. I am very happy for this,

stevenr176
Steven R.
5/14/19

Although I wish there were more forms from the American Welding Society, I have found this very useful for many of my needs.

melodiea2
Melodie A.
5/14/19

Good application. Sometimes not as user friendly as I would like, but overall, the best PDF application I have available right now.

dianal91
Diana L.
5/13/19

My main reasons for using PDFfiller.com is so that I can fill out and sign forms to email; and our customers can fill out and sign our forms more conveniently.

jeffb616
Jeff B.
5/12/19

My account said I signed up for a free trial on 5/7/19 and that my first charge would be 5/7/20, but I was charged $80 anyways

Response from Rina P., PDFfiller Representative
Dear Jeff, we are sorry for the confusion caused!
If you've just signed up for the free trial, this must have been the amount withhold by the banking system to verify that your credit card details are valid and real. In other words,  this is not an actual charge yet, but  rather a "frozen amount" directly on your account.
If you cancel your free trial within the first 30 days and request a refund,  this amount will automatically be returned, usually in less than 24 hours.
Feel free to live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm - if anything else unclear.
woony
Woon Y.
5/11/19

When I do the online fill out the form for application for a China Visa could not print out the form until I installed PDFfiller. Anyway, Thank you for your help.

karenc689
Karen C.
5/11/19

Site is very confusing to use. When I googled the site, it said "free." Soon I found the site was not free. By then I had already entered the form. Will cancel as soon as my month is over.

anonymousa614
anonymous A.
5/11/19

So far so good its very intuitive and easy to fill in forms and print. I am still learning other features of this app.

anonymouss527
anonymous S.
5/11/19

Asks for payment not before, not after, but when your deadline is in a few minute and you are saving the file.

gabeb32
5/10/19

It seems like a free site with no sign-up required and it lets you spend time editing a pdf. But, when you try to save the document, a pop up tells you that saving requires you to have an account. Once you create an account, however, you are told that you still can't save the pdf unless you sign up for a paid plan.

Response from Rina P., PDFfiller Representative
We are sorry to hear about such a confusion, Gabe! Yes, we indeed insist each user creates an account for storing documents. This is done for security purposes, in the first place. Many people are doing taxes with us and/or fill in court and other important documents. We just want to make sure all your files are password-protected. Secondly, a choice of several paid plans is offered after a free trial, actually. The free trial lasts 30 days since the day of your registration at PDFfiller platform. Hope this clarifies!
mikeg680
Mike G.
5/10/19

VERY MUCH GOOD FOR JOB I have already several year in mi computer. They just need to be able to turn the shape vertical for horizontal

mitchellg48
Mitchell G.
5/10/19

It is a little hard to work I have to do a lot of searching just to do what I would consider easy tasks. For the price I would have figured it would have been far more user friendly.

Response from Rina P., PDFfiller Representative
Dear Mitchell,
we are sorry to hear you don't find PDFfiller easy! Please, keep in mind that our support live chat is open 24-7, you can always live chat here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm and our agents will  guide you through all functionalities
susanm237
Susan M.
5/10/19

Immense help during a difficult time, especially when a lot of long-distance documentation is required.

anonymousb476
anonymous B.
5/9/19

Great product. Very expensive , to me at least because I don’t use it enough to warrant what Id be paying

taeim
Taei M.
5/9/19

Easy to use with quite a bit of features available. Cost of program is reasonable compared to major PDF software brands.

harveyc37
Harvey C.
5/8/19

I have found PDF Filler a very valuable piece of software for editing PDF files, files backed up and saved on the cloud!
Comes recommended

nancyp335
Nancy P.
5/8/19

Awesome app. So easy to use and helps make make getting apps and forms needing to be filled out online so much better for the customer.

anonymousy419
anonymous Y.
5/8/19

Information I input does not get saved all the time so I have to make sure I am triple checking my documents once I print them to make sure everything is all there. I have had a few delays in my work due to thess occurrences.

jamesk694
James K.
5/8/19

Every now and then you need to fax, just a fax of life :) This is an easy to use program and I'll keep it around

anonymousi431
anonymous I.
5/8/19

It's been very helpful but I wish you could more easily select objects, such as lines, and copy them. Also, it's been hard to figure out how to do certain things and the help is lacking, but helpful that chat and phone support is there.

NO!!! Any company that would lure veterans to use their service, then try to charge them to print or save their documents after filling them out iss a RIPOFF!!!

By Robert C.

Not 100% sure so I don't want to give misleading information. I can tell you this though, they are not on the up and up, they are crooks and if they take your money I suppose your personal info isn't off limits far as their list of crimes they do.

By Arturo M.

A: It was not clear at the time I paid them. I asked for one month but they charged me FOUR times. So make sure to know how much you are paying.

By Iman H.

Dear Susan, many thanks for your question! And yes, you can do that. Two things are important here. First, you need to register a password-protected account to make sure all your sensitive data is stored securely in our private cloud. Secondly - please, note that PDFfiller does not have any sort of official agreement with medicare, thus, your form cannot be automatically delivered to the needed office. In other words, you can surely fill the form with us, edit it later, print, save, email etc. But keep in mind that you are responsible for document delivery, this is NOT automated. Hope this helps!

By Rina P., PDFfiller Representative

Dear Bibek, many thanks for your question. And no, you will not, free trial is free :) But please, mind the deadline. Charging is automatic straight after these 30 days are over.

By Rina P., PDFfiller Representative

20/ month if you buy one month at a time or 6.99 a month if you buy an annual membership

By liz j.

Hi Martin, As per your cancellation request, I have cancelled the subscription on your behalf and refunded the amount of $72. It should reflect in your account within 5-7 days. I have sent the refund statement at your mentioned id. Let me know if you have any questions. -PDFfiller Support

By PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative

Hi Ying, Sorry to see you go. Please contact our 24*7 support team or write to us at support@pdffiller.com and they will help you with the cancellation. -PDFfiller

By PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative

Hi Eva, Yes, PDFfiller can definitely do this. One way is to use our LinkToFill feature. Just select the form, fill in the required information and we'll provide a link of the fillable form which you can share with anyone via email. Please refer to this link for more details http://blog.pdffiller.com/linktofill-host-a-fillable-document/ The another way is to send us a CSV file of your contacts along with the form link. After reviewing everything our team will send it out to all the people. If you have any other question, please feel free to reach us out at support@pdffiller.com -PDFfiller Team

By PDFfiller S., PDFfiller Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PDFfiller staff and other customers.

11 Photos for PDFfiller