Review of PCNation

pcnationcares@pcnation.com

darrenk38
Darren K.
2/12/19

While searching for this item it came up that their would be no tax. However after completing the checkout procedure tax was charged. Not happy with the false advertising.

stephenh349
Stephen H.
2/12/19

Easy process - though I noticed sales tax was added to my order - to NJ - even though NJ wasn't listed as one of the states to be charges sales tax.

michaelr533
Michael R.
2/2/19

So far so good. Easy product search and lowest price. Let's see how the shipment arrives and how long it takes. Thank you

maureens143
Maureen S.
1/24/19

I was speaking to a very nice an helping gentleman on the phone that gave me good advise of which monitor to go with.

rf94
R F.
1/22/19

Well organized site. Easy to navigate and fast. Wide variety of brand-name products. Perhaps not as fast as others on shipping, but this is more than offset by the lowest price I found anywhere on the Internet for the identical product, including Amazon Prime, Newegg, eBay, etc.

jenniferl526
Jennifer L.
1/11/19

I've had such a good experience with PC Nation personally that I've also talked my boss into using them for the office!

yaks
Yak S.
12/29/18

I received an authentic fresh brand new Brother laser printer with a quick delivery time.

My shopping experience with PCNation was easy, and I would order from them again,

should they have any products I might want or need to purchase in the coming years.

jesseh79
Jesse H.
12/29/18

First purchase on PCNation.com. Was hoping for a first-time purchase deal, or a discount, but the price on the item was fairly competitive.

peterw276
Peter W.
12/27/18

Not only was the ordering process easy but the follow-up with actual people was first rate. Thanks for a terrific buying experience

sterlingd11
Sterling D.
12/21/18

First let me say that I was surprised that my headset arrived the very next day. I ordered the headset around 3pm on a Friday and it arrive on Saturday, I was expecting it to arrive on Monday.
This is the best headset I have ever used
The features of the headset are awesome!

chadw165
Chad W.
12/18/18

I appreciate the on site assistance. I also thought the site was very clear and information on the product easy to acquire. I do think you could make the info required a bit more accessible. I didn't scroll down and, as a result, had to go back to fill in a blank. This is a superior site.

josej56
Jose J.
12/17/18

Couldn't believe their prices!!! Called in to make sure they where legit and just ordered my Jabra Evolve 65T!

jessec127
Jesse C.
12/17/18

I applied for a promo code however never received it. However, overall experience is good. Thank you.

jinnenew
Jinnene W.
12/14/18

Price was good. Bonus on shipping. Ordering was easy. We'll see how delivery goes, and customer service - if needed.

frede39
Fred E.
12/10/18

Had issues placing the order on first visit to site. Came back several days later and everything appears to work fine.

williamk349
William K.
12/10/18

I thought the item was no tax but the 9 dollar charge didn't allow for me to make purchase for a coverage plan at this time.

winyup1
Winyu P.
12/8/18

This is my 2nd time to Order from your website with the same product.
But i move to another place to live , Waiting for your product send to me a new place , How fast is it.
Yes i love your product and the Price is great , Hopefully after this item i will be order again and will advice yours to my friend too.

Thank you , and will waiting your product.

mk174
M K.
12/5/18

I normally have a good experience with PCNation, from pricing to efficient web site to good checkout. Today has been totally different and too much time has been wasted so far so details are not following. But I will be back.

iral20
IRA L.
11/30/18

The item was over the 50lb limit by 2lbs and customer service would not waive the fee $39.95. Asked for a courtesy discount and it was denied. Not good customer service. Of course I could have used their price for a best buy price match but wasn't worth the aggravation of going to the store etc.

chetl6
Chet L.
11/27/18

Several days after placing my order with PCNation, I received a phone call indicating that my items were on backorder. This was disappointing to say the least, but to my surprise I received my order within a few days!

I appreciated the fact that PCNation took the time to contact me to let me know there would be a delay in receiving my purchase, but I was even more pleased that my order was filled and shipped within a few days! Obviously, PCNation prioritized my order and took the necessary steps to ensure I would receive it quickly, so that I would not suffer a lengthy delay! Thank you!

amyd248
Amy D.
11/27/18

Dan was very helpful, and honest about what he didn't know. I really appreciate his honesty as I have been straight-up lied to by one of your competitors.

stevea199
STEVE A.
11/26/18

PCNation was able to supply the material I needed at a price I could deal with, what more could you ask for...

ml330
M L.
11/26/18

It was great. I finally found a site that has the kind of phone I want. and will use. the person answering the phone was exceptionally good, personable and knowledgable and did everything he could to answer my questions in customer service.

nicholasp138
Nicholas P.
11/25/18

Good price, no tax here in New York, free 3-5 day shipping, quick to create an account and place my order.

minglic
MINGLI C.
11/23/18

thanks and your price is not the most competitive; but still with thanks because I wanna give thanks.

Questions? Get answers from the PCNation staff and other customers.

PCNation?