Review of PCNation

pcnationcares@pcnation.com

robertg421
Robert G.
5/19/19

The headset I ordered was very nice, however I decided to exchange it (stereo version) for the mono version.
I'm not just waiting for my latest order to arrive.

danb262
Dan B.
5/18/19

Scary when the order was placed. The icon spun for a ... long time. Eventually went through. Look forward to getting my computer! Let you know how it turns out.

dans802
Dan S.
5/13/19

Pretty quick and easy shopping experience. Glad to get away from the Amazon jungle from time to time, and PCNation makes it easy. Shipping time was just the same as for Amazon for this particular product.

nathanielb57
Nathaniel B.
5/10/19

I ordered two computers and two printers, for my business, from PC Nation. Excellent pricing and free shipping. Received the product very quickly. Customer support is excellent and proactive. I was notified that one of the items might not ship in time, but by the time a called the issue was resolved and I received both items.

sherrillw6
Sherrill W.
4/16/19

Happy with product however, the promise of 2 day expedited delivery was not even close to my experience. When I contacted them they were unable to make any changes to the delivery which came ground and took a week.

billyb185
BILLY B.
4/8/19

PC Nation so far is the only place I have been able to find headsets ONLY! Plantronics referred me to Amazon and I didn't find what I needed. Thank you PC Nation!

daniell467
Daniel L.
4/6/19

You had a specific time M.2 SSD that I could not find literally anywhere else. That’s top-notch!

karens878
Karen S.
4/5/19

I will be back to order at least this receipt paper when we run out. I will check you out for other things as well.

brittanym139
Brittany M.
4/1/19

Ordering is very easy. Wanted to change the delivery time for my order, and customer support was great about making the change.

nathanb205
Nathan B.
3/25/19

Search engine could be improved to allow searching in category.
Example: "Ethernet Switch" then "DIN mountable"

Otherwise about the same as most sites.

harryr80
Harry R.
3/23/19

Item was received promptly and at a good price. Also you had it in stock when Samsung and other vendors did not.

chrisa436
Chris A.
3/22/19

This site had a product that I wanted that others had sold out in, it also provides similar shipping prices which was a plus.

matthewk176
Matthew K.
3/21/19

They had the item on their site for sale and then called me to say it was back ordered but they could get it. A week later a short and terse email saying they could not get the product. This wasted 2 weeks on my part thinking I had the product. If it's not available get it off your site! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

lynnp134
Lynn P.
3/16/19

not much experience here. Online experience went well. Guess we’ll see if I need help with product.

jennifery72
Jennifer Y.
3/3/19

It seems that shipping is quite high for 1 printer cartridge ($9.50). Kind of crazy high. Stores around me do not stock this printer cartridge so I have to order it. It's nice to be able to find it online - except the shipping cost. Thank you.

yoels
Yoel S.
2/25/19

It was very helpful the live chat came up write away and I got my questions answered writ away so I knew I got the right printer I was looking for. Quick and easy and not expensive prices

stephenh349
Stephen H.
2/12/19

Easy process - though I noticed sales tax was added to my order - to NJ - even though NJ wasn't listed as one of the states to be charges sales tax.

darrenk38
Darren K.
2/12/19

While searching for this item it came up that their would be no tax. However after completing the checkout procedure tax was charged. Not happy with the false advertising.

michaelr533
Michael R.
2/2/19

So far so good. Easy product search and lowest price. Let's see how the shipment arrives and how long it takes. Thank you

maureens143
Maureen S.
1/24/19

I was speaking to a very nice an helping gentleman on the phone that gave me good advise of which monitor to go with.

raymondf70
Raymond F.
1/15/19

Well organized site. Easy to navigate and fast. Wide variety of brand-name products. Perhaps not as fast as others on shipping, but this is more than offset by the lowest price I found anywhere on the Internet for the identical product, including Amazon Prime, Newegg, eBay, etc.

jenniferl526
Jennifer L.
1/11/19

I've had such a good experience with PC Nation personally that I've also talked my boss into using them for the office!

jesseh79
Jesse H.
12/29/18

First purchase on PCNation.com. Was hoping for a first-time purchase deal, or a discount, but the price on the item was fairly competitive.

yaks
Yak S.
12/22/18

I received an authentic fresh brand new Brother laser printer with a quick delivery time.

My shopping experience with PCNation was easy, and I would order from them again,

should they have any products I might want or need to purchase in the coming years.

peterw276
Peter W.
12/20/18

Not only was the ordering process easy but the follow-up with actual people was first rate. Thanks for a terrific buying experience

Questions? Get answers from the PCNation staff and other customers.

PCNation?