PC Financial

Trustpilot
1.2 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1.1 / 5

PC Financial has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PC Financial ranks 43rd among Credit Cards sites.

How would you rate PC Financial?

“Very happy with their MasterCard”

Marto J.
1/28/19

Really happy with the MasterCard. Its used all around the world and works flawlessly. The support is amazing and always ready to help. Collected points could be used for groceries and I believe for travel too. But I am using them for groceries.

“Holding funds from pending transaction”

BONNIE D.
7/13/21

Worst nightmare money account! I had made a purchase through PayPal home Depot, I had a duplicate charge 1 went through and the other has been sitting in pending status for 8 business days now, each time I phone I get a different answer not to include the customer service is very terrible, I regret signing up for the PC FINANCIAL money account.

martoj

Products used:
PC MONEY ACCOUNT

markj548
May 8th, 2021

Signed up for a PC Financial money account when it is first started. I was trying to fund my money account from another bank. After putting in the transfer request, no pending transaction showed in my PC money account. After waiting 1 business day I checked again, and still no pending transfer. So I put through the transfer request again via my PC money account(3-5 business day hold on all bank to bank transfers). After another business day I checked my PC Financial money account again, and still there was no pending transaction showing on my PC money account. I called customer service and inquired about the transfer. I was informed that there was 2 pending transfers but due to a glitch in there system it was no showing in my account. I then requested one of the 2 transfers please be cancelled as I did not have the funds to cover both. PC Financial did not cancel one of the 2 transfers and I was hit with an insufficient funds penalty fee by my bank. If this was not bad enough a couple of days later I decided to try and fund my PC money account via an Interac e-transfer. This should be instantaneous. My Interac e-transfer however, was held for over 48 hours...

Products used:
PC Financial Money Account

Questions? Get answers from the PC Financial staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PC Financial?

Have a question about PC Financial?