PC Fanatics

Trustpilot
4 / 5
Reviews.io
5 / 5

PC Fanatics has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PC Fanatics ranks 130th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate PC Fanatics?

“Good Customer Support”

Zoya H.
2/10/21

I recently purchased an expensive ASUS VG248QG Gaming Monitor from PcFanatics with complete advance payment. The product delivered unbelievably fast in less than 48 hours. Got everything original and the box. Trustworthy seller.

zoyah2
February 10th, 2021

erajm
April 22nd, 2021

Bought Dell Inspiron 15 last week. The staff was so friendly and attentive. Plus they had the best prices in the market and believe me I checked before making a purchase. I have delivered my laptop in 24 hours super fast delivery. Have a great experience

ahsana23
March 15th, 2021

Excellent service and helpful. I can say PC Fanatics is a reliable source for online purchase.
Just bought a Laptop in 3 working days and the quality of the product is extremely satisfying and very co-operative with staff! :)

anaj72
June 5th, 2020

I am completely satisfied with the things I bought AMD Ryzen 2600 from Pc Fanatics. He has vast experience in PC components and peripherals. The guy is very humble and cooperative. Best website and best place to shop in the market place

Questions? Get answers from the PC Fanatics staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PC Fanatics?

Have a question about PC Fanatics?