Review of PBS

Tel: +1-703-739-5000
mkmills@pbs.org

cherylj106
8/7/19

This is the most horrid excuse of a children safe network that I have ever seen. It insults parents by broadcasting sexual content, promoting homosexuality to endanger the minds and the safety of our children and yet expect us to fund them? I think NOT! Fully disgusting and distasteful programming sneaking into the minds of our children while we are fixing dinner! How dare you PBS? That is NOT your place in our children's lives!

nancyj210
8/5/19

Seems like you are taking a very strong political stance rather than providing all pertiny infory for your viewers.

anonymousm461
5/14/19

This was my favorite cartoon as a child and still love it as an adult. But, I have now changed my mind! It is disgusting that they are promoting gay men and lesbians in their new season. This is more than inappropriate!

jerryg131
7/18/18

Do Not Ever Donate Any Money to PBS You Will Not be able to Cancel Your Donation Payment.

I tried to find a way to cancel my recurring passport donation to PBS. After two fruitless hours on the PBS website, and not finding a way to cancel my account, hidden in an obscure page buried in their website, I found a statement on PBS saying I CANNOT cancel my donation! It said ONLY my local PBS station can cancel it. Frustrated, I wrote an email to the person in charge of donations and cancelations asking to cancel my donation. But I got no reply. After a few days, I wrote a second email. Again I got no reply. It has been two weeks since I wrote these emails, and I have still not received any response, much less a cancelation. PBS has the MOST unethical, inconsiderate, greedy and scamming method on the internet for stealing peoples money and preventing customers from canceling their donation. My bank says I will have to cancel my credit card in order to prevent PBS from further embezzlement of my money. Id have to order another card - delete that card from all my other (ethical) accounts and resubmit my new credit account number to them. PBS/KARMA in Colorado and the US Is BAD KARMA!!!

petere46
1/12/17

The service offers various programmes/videos/articles on things and events that could be of interest. Has minuses as every mass-media resource, but its good.

rodrigod5
12/27/16

PBS offers unique documentaries and detailed reports of current affairs. I love NOVA, Nature and occasionally Frontline. However, what I can't comprehend is that lately my local PBS station airs reruns of boring British sitcoms that even the Brits don't watch. Why not Mr Bean or Baldy Man or the good ol' Benny Hill Show?? No, PBS reruns garbage like "The Last of the Summer Wine" and similar. I would have given 5 starts but those outdated, boring, never been fun sitcoms just made me take one star off.

donnal13
11/16/11

PBS is a trusted name among parents, for decades it has entertained children with informative and entertaining programming. PBS website is an awesome resource for children to learn while having fun. PBS Parents is a resource for parents to help their children browse the web safely, to help them learn and grow. It has a expert Q&A section for parents where they can seek advice. It also publishes videos, offers special discounts to parents on selected PBS sponsors, the website also publishes a newsletter.

debram2
11/26/10

I use this website often during the year while I'm homeschooling. The videos offered for online streaming are quite wonderful - engaging, informative, and educational.

Questions? Get answers from the PBS staff and other customers.

PBS?