Review of Payza

hello@payza.com

tsvetomiri
3/20/17

PAYZA
Keeps declining the verification documents that I upload for validating my debit card!
I send card transactions, they decline because the there is no logo of the bank, guess what ASK THE BANK WHY THEY DONT PUT LOGO
Second time, I print the whole page with a plugin that displays the page as a picture so nothing is messed up.
DECLINED: NO URL/LINK
I print normally, where it messes the fields
DECLINED: NO NAME
wtf, is the guy checking too stupid to connected the dots? The debit cards transactions are all the same on all three documents that were declined, the first showed my name, the banks name, detailed info, second shows the logo and how it looks when i am inside website checking my transactions and third showing the url and still they persist.
With PAYPAL it was so easy, withdraw 1 euro and after 3 days just input the code form the transaction and you are DONE.
Shame..
0/5

shand67
3/19/17

They are big thief's, i open an account and $960 received in account, but they put my account on temporary hold and asking for my ID proof, when i submit my driving license and telephone bill, the rejected and saying the information not correct.
please no one don't use this company for your needs, they will cheat like this.

saherh
3/9/17

They blocked me and the person who sent me the money. He was using his 'own' money and we did nothing wrong.

kevins209
2/23/17

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM AND RIP OFF COMPANY....THEY WILL TRY TO HOLD YOUR MONEY FOR 6 MONTHS.....ILLEGAL SCAM BUSINESS. THEY AVOID TALKING TO YOU AND THEY ARE THIEVES. NOT SURE HOW THEY EVEN STAY IN BUSINESS....IDIOTS

ammara14
2/17/17

VERY BAD SERVICE 5 TIME ME REQUEST PLASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I AM OPEN NEW ACCOUNT AND DEPOSIT MONEY AFTHER SUCCESFUL DEPOSIT MONEY THAN MY ACCOUNT TEMPORERY HOLD AND I AM NOT TRANSFER MONEY

mikep199
1/26/17

I have been a member of Payza for a long time - since it was Alertpay - probably one of the original members of Alertpay.
For the most part their regular services are fine. Transactions are pretty smooth and my withdrawals are fine.
My big issue with Payza is their support. The support system is just a stall technique - putting issues off until you grow tired of all the b.s.
They have repeatedly dismissed my issues regarding their first prepaid card.
I had issues with it for almost the entire time I had it and it now sits with over $700 that they will not give me. It is my money and they just keep saying different excuses. "That card should work." "Those funds are not with us anymore" and now the latest "Those funds do not really exist" - even though it is clear that they do.
Use them for smaller transactions day to day but do not trust them with large amounts or with banking or credit card info.
Regards
Mike

daniellee14
12/23/16

They took my money, told the seller that I disputed the charges and then locked my account. So Payza got my money and I not only lose my money, I also don't receive the product. SCAM ALERT

emmab108
11/30/16

My withdrawal of $460 gone missing since 10 days, showing completed, but never received. Even they are not not responding to any ticket since then. Last withdrawal of $205 requested 5 days back still unpaid, Horrible experience. They don't care.

kankanalav
10/24/16

Transaction Details for 73822-F0407-106DB
20 days completed till now
no one responded about the above transactions just i tested with small amount i feel now cheated can i trust this site or not even i send my bank statement your are not ready to ans me i dont need any automatic answers if you dont want send money to my bank or cancel that transaction i feel cheated from this site

amberk22
10/11/16

Payza you are thieves.
Where is my money?
"I have reported your transaction to our appropriate Team who is diligently working to have the funds credited to your Payza account balance as soon as possible." I waited since 10 business days

sheraza2
8/30/16

payza is totally fraud company, last days i bought funds from an old exchanger, after few days payza blocked seller's account and stick my funds, i told them that i just bought from another person as usual, but they didnt heard me, now i dont know what was my mistake, they are bloody scammers only, don't use payza ever, paypal is still fine, atleast u can withdraw after 180 days,

alexa1645
8/28/16

I have been using Payza for over a year now in order to take care of my international transactions as I am into the fashion business with domestic as well as international clients. The rates charged are quite reasonable and there has always been transparency in my dealing with them. Payza also helped me identify, track and stop any fraudulent transactions being done, which has further given me the confidence in expanding my business. I have always been recommending Payza to my business associated and would recommend you to go ahead with it as well

yashg
8/28/16

Payza really does well in security , all our funds are safe with it . I am very much satisfied with its services .

swapnils3
8/27/16

#Payza is the only payment gateway which gives you a secured transaction. I strongly suggest to you use payza. If you are looking for best and secured payment gateway than go for it. #Payza.

ansilf
8/27/16

Payza is that payment gateway who is coming up with great features at very competitive..............and i strongly recommend to use Payza...........!! Thumbs up..

rajeshk31
8/20/16

Safe & secure platform through which i used to receive payment from abroad.
keep it up :-)

katyk6
8/9/16

Never and never and never use Payza, these people must be in jail, i have never seen anything worser than Payza, be careful and be careful.

neilv
7/13/16

I wanted to use them for my website to take payments. Took my first payment and now nearly 3 weeks on they have froze my funds. These people are scammers. Have read everywhere that they keep people's money. Am now taking legal action.

farhans2
6/29/16

Payza is awesome, i have received 10000 dollars in Payza account, when i receive the dollar value was 62 rupees per dollar and i withdraw it after some time when the dollar rate was jumped high to 65 . so i enjoyed a better exchange rate. i am happy with the services. Payza is too secure and hold the customer interest.

robinsond
5/24/16

Payza is an Indian Scam, for Indian called FAIROZ PATEL..
And it's is the worst payment processor that ever exist. Reason below:
1- Customer service is very poor.
2- Count verification taking up to 4 weeks or more.
3- Sending Funds & withdrawal taking up to 2 weeks or more.
4- The most idiot thing is that your money is NOT SECURE while lying in your Payza account, since they can reverse your cash balance without a single notification and at any given time, and they can do this even after submitting your withdrawal request and getting Payza confirmation that transaction is under process, Then BOOM, your Money gone with a click" and send one single email as if you are a thief, saying this the Payment you have received is Fraudulent
Ive lost over 3500USD from my hard earned cash
My advice to everyone Stay away from Payza is a big SCAM!!!!!
If you dont believe me!! Payza doors are open 24/7 go and try and you will learn

katherines29
5/3/16

ok payza is usually ok but back in july I transferred 30.00 from my debit card into my payza account later I tried to transfer it to my bank account, but I was told that it constituted a cash advance so the money would be reversed back to my card, I explained that this was a debit card I was than informed that the money had been reversed to my card, I was later informed it had been returned to my payza account the processing began on July 25th and was subject to a time of 10-15 days it is now august the 30th, and I still do not have my money and yes I do have copies of my bank statements and no it is still not on my payza account would this be referred to as theft.

jamesh237
4/22/16

Payza told me my Account was blocked when I tried to pay for a football match online. However, it went thru at a much later date. Of course the match only lasts 90 mins etc. When I asked for a refund they won't reply until I send them all my passport details along with bills. THEY CAN TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT THEY WON'T GIVE IT BACK................ ****BEWARE****

joeb215
4/15/16

I am using payza since January 16. I have to say its one of the most terrible experience I had in money transfer so far. Waste of time, money, clients, peace of mind and much more to say.
Specially looking at all 70% negative reviews its apparent that the administration never want to improve the customer experience which is really a shame.

johnd405
8/24/15

At first I thought the platform was ok to use in sending and receiving money. But what i went through was not eventful. I withdrawal money from my payza account and after 4 days it is still pending. asking on chat what the hell is the problem on 7th day. i am told to be patient that first time withdrawal takes 7 more days.

One of the staff had told me that it were to take 4 days and that i wait for 4 days to lapse. Now at 7th day, another is telling me it will take 7 more days. seriously????? do not take this platform as it will waste your time and probably valuable clients and deals. Not helpful at all.

andyv10
2/20/15

I was going to buy online using my credit card. Unfortunately, they don't accept Master! It was a suprise to know after filling out the form.

Yes it's a big scam avoid it at any cost at any time your money can snapped out

By Sam R.

Stop the process, log in to your account settings and check your email. Remember that most of these payment gateways operate with you giving them the same information you give your banks. That is name, address, phone and email. If any of those things don't match in most cases you will have a problem and that's probably what happened to a lot of people not getting their money or getting their accounts frozen or closed. Update it to the email address with your bank and anything else that's missing. You must wait for the system to update itself, each gateway has a set time frame, instant or within 24 hours. IF your problem is not resolved. Contact the FTC. Hope that helps,

By Ivonne G.

They r just worse among all

By Emma B.

yours is on review. mine is showing paid in bitcoin since 10 days. They don't answer support tickets too

By Emma B.

Questions? Get answers from the Payza staff and other customers.

Payza?