PayForEssay.net

PayForEssay.net has a consumer rating of 4.73 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PayForEssay.net also ranks 79th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate PayForEssay.net?

“Hanks for all your hard-job”

kameron O.
7/30/20

I am highly happy with your outstanding level of professionalism, customer service and most importantly, terrific quality of task. I am 100% confident it has followed the assignment brief to the letter and specific it will pass with a very top grade. Although you are expensive, the high quality you deliver cannot be equaled. Thanks for all your hard-job

“This is by far the worst essay writing site.”

Scott L.
5/9/17

I paid for an eight page essay on a life history report. The person doing the essay does not read the pdf files and does the whole report wrong. After I want a revision and ask for a different writer they give me the same crappy writer. After I complain the second time they just blow me off. This is not the first time I use this site. They lie on their policy and try to give you the go around. You have been warn by me not to use this site. This site is not base in the U. S and probably have some 4th grade Indian doing your report.

scottl112
May 9th, 2017
joslynm2
May 24th, 2016
I requested a graduate level research essay due to having multiple jobs to pay for school and put food on the table. Instead I ended up paying $250 for an essay that was not even high school level. To add insult to injury there was NO RESEARCH DONE after I specifically noted the books needed to be used. To insult me even further, after I asked for a review, the writer decided that he was simply going TO INSERT RANDOM PAGES THAT DID NOT EXIST IN THE BOOKS. JUST A FEW HOURS BEFORE MY PAPER WAS DUE I HAD TO LEAVE WORK EARLY TO START MY PAPER FROM SCRATCH! AND BY THE WAY, THEY DO NOT GIVE FULL REFUNDS LIKE IT SAYS ON THEIR WEBSITE under CORE VALUES, " Dissatisfied customers get Full Refund and Unlimited Revision."

The work quality is very bad not worth it at all. I paid 120 dollars for my essay and they did not follow the instruction. My essay ending up answer a complete different question

By W W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PayForEssay.net staff and other customers.

NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNT! Buy an essay now with 20% OFF using the code new20! 100% Original papers, ready in 3 hours. Don't miss the chance to buy essays online cheaper!

garryc24
Garry C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PayForEssay.net?

Have a question about PayForEssay.net?