PassportUSA

PassportUSA has a consumer rating of 1.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PassportUSA also ranks 20th among Passports sites.

How would you rate PassportUSA?

“Still wondering how the gov hasn't shut them down”

yael b.
7/14/20

Called them up for refund (after realizing I got scammed b/c went to post office and I was hit hard with the shock there). The fact that they are the classic Indian speaking scammers who steal money is one thing; what's MUCH MORE IMPORTANT is that they ask you for your passport ID #, social security number, cc number, and all other bkg details of yourself. Who knows what they do with all that info? Unfortunately had to go through hell changing all my info via the bank etc., freezing my credit, reporting to police... oy... evil people.

yaelb14
July 14th, 2020
binap
April 8th, 2017
I foolishly mistook this site for a govt. Site and filled out a passport renewal form thinking They'd get this done for me. But I realized they only get you to fill out and download forms which requires your SSN #, other personal and credit card info. Has anyone been affected by identity theft or other problems after signing up with them? Please share your experience here. They do have disclaimers of not being affiliated with the US govt. Passport agency but I missed seeing them completely.
debral294
May 24th, 2020
I mistook this website as an official government website and was charged $38 for paperwork that you can have done for free. Now they have all our personal information and I can only hope that the cost of doing business with them has not jeopardize our personal security information. Be smart and go directly to your local town office or post office to process your information. It's not worth it.
ks911
April 27th, 2020
I just paid $38 for a free piece of paper all for paper? Someone needs to shut them down, I will call and call and call
yiningl
September 20th, 2019
This website is passportusa.org, and I even thought it was official government department. After I paid $38 I realized it charged by this company and has nothing to do with the passport. Actually filling form online is free in the official website.
nathanielb43
August 25th, 2017
Don't use this site. Go to the official. Gov website and get the form for free. They charged me $38 for nothing.
elenas59
August 10th, 2017
You type all the info and they charge you $39 to print the form?
Having all of your ID info?

Insane!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PassportUSA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PassportUSA?

Have a question about PassportUSA?