Park Ave Numismatics reviews

johns3820
John S.
4/30/19

Bob: I decided to get this coin at the advertised price. I always try to get a discount if possible but sometimes it does not work. John

bills610
12/21/18

The Park Ave Team is great to work with. From Bob and John who manage the accounts to the great support staff they are all consummate professionals. The Park Ave Team makes the "coin buy" a fun and rewarding experience. Keep up the great work. :: A loyal customer.

frankd142
Frank D.
11/29/14

I used a link from your e-mail solicitation that offered free shipping but I was still charged for shipping. Also I was disappointed not to have a checking account or ACH option at checkout to avoid credit card charges.

masse1
Mass E.
3/24/14

i have ordered once and i has been very happy with my order.
The prices are very attractives, the support is perfect and the shipping time is quick ! Thanks,

sylviat21
Sylvia T.
11/5/13

I love the selections you have. I am buying for 2 young nephews, and I know they will like their gifts

toml179
Tom L.
9/27/13

I failed to find a shipping cost area, would be nice to know beforehand the cost of shipping various purchases.

Shipped quickly, arrived well packed. I guess "Fine" is the lowest grade next to Cull. Not a big deal as I'm just after the silver content.

Once again, well packed and received in good time.

Tom Liclider

albertr56
Albert R.
9/12/13

Order took to long, was told waiting on shipment of Libertads to arrive. I should have been informed of this and when the order shipped I should have been notified with a tracking number. I did receive a notification after I received my order. Also I ordered * **** Libertads but received * **** and * ****.

robertp386
Robert P.
8/7/13

You need to offer free shippuing. Customers end up paying 10% more for the product. I think you would sell twice as much if you offer free shipping

se31
S E.
6/20/13

Occasional investor (prices are great now!). Received my bar quickly. Got a courtesy call from JR. Excellent experience. Thanks!

daveg101
Dave G.
6/6/13

You need to update your web page. It gives me a message that I can redeem reward program dollars from previous owners.

johnd991
John D.
3/23/13

Your shipping rate seems to be a little high a lower rate would be a 5 star rating all around and i stopped looking at your site because it seemed like a long time before small quanities were in stock. Still a little better price than AMPEX and even less expensive than govmint.

brandonp66
Brandon P.
6/26/12

Very good prices. Easy to order from the site. That's nice. Other places don't have the variety you have.

jk237
j k.
6/20/12

I noticed you are sold out or most of your stock. I woudl have liked to maybe put down 5-10 dollars to have my name on a waitinglist so that i would be contacted first for the arrivel of a product that i liked, then that deposit could go into the price of the product once i buy it.... also 10 for shipping is a lot

colint21
Colin t.
6/3/12

Love the Store, Prices, and Service.
There are always a few items that are N/A that look appealing though.

kent94
KEN T.
5/31/12

great communication im never left wondering what the status of my order is. would like to see Bullion shot available for purchase.

marke114
Mark E.
3/18/12

Your "cash" option leaves much to be desired, if paying with Money orders, and, I never use bank-wires. I buy from several dealers using Money orders, and, they simply keep a credit card number on file with my order preferences, etc. That way, should something go very wrong, they can always use the cc on record as a back-up ! (It never has!)

geoffh28
geoff h.
2/24/12

I like that the site is easy to find what im looking for. I also like being able to buy in small qantities.

davidm487
David M.
2/20/12

This is one of the few sites I have found that has the 1/4, and 1/2 oz bars and doesn't require me to make a minimum buy of 500 oz or so. As I am not rich and just starting to purchase silver that is great

stevenp122
Steven P.
2/19/12

Overall very good purchase. My only complaint is that the order took a little longer to process and deliver then expected. Would by from again.

sybilt
sybil T.
2/5/12

There wasn't any place for me to make a choice for the cash price. No place to input my debit card.

roberth281
Robert H.
1/21/12

I notice everything I order, the price goes up. I watch the market daily, The prices are staying about the same. I may go and buy from another company.

marys706
Mary S.
1/19/12

I didn't have to hunt for what I was looking for. I was sent directly to the product. Awesome! Thanks.

davidd471
David D.
1/15/12

Couldn't seem to purchase many of the products featured. Would have bought several more rounds had they been available.

tomu13
Tom U.
1/13/12

It was easy to find what I wanted on the website, they had a fair price .... it was easy to order and they got the items to me fast... I will buy from them again in the near future........

johnu45
John U.
1/12/12

Would like to see shipping cost a bit lower. I don' thave the capital to buy in large quantities so my shipping was almost half of the product price. I paid $10 for 15 grams of silver. For that much, it took 13 days to receive the product.

Questions? Get answers from the Park Ave Numismatics staff and other customers.

Park Ave Numismatics?