Littleton Coin Company reviews

Littleton, NH 03561, USA
info@littletoncoin.com

daynal6
11/17/19
Hi, I still haven't received my pennies. It's been a while so I guess if they're not here by tomorrow I'll let you know then. Otherwise Littleton has always been precise with their deliveries
greggb44
11/15/19
Good price on 5-coin displays for putting together type sets to give to the grand kids to get them interested in coin collecting
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Awesome- Thanks for sharing!
joek277
11/13/19
Been buying various coins for about 2 months and really like their offers and service. Plan to stay on board as I continue to build various collections.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Welcome, Joe! Thanks for sharing :)
kennethj117
11/11/19
I ordered and received it in a timely manner. The product was what I expected since I buy one of these coins a year for the grandkids so they will have something they can carry through there life so long after I'm gone instead of things that will be forgotten about in a short time they can hold and remember me. Thanks for asking.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
That's awesome- thanks so much for sharing Kenneth!
donaldy20
11/11/19
Have never had any problems with the quality of products that i have purchased. the employees that i have talk to have been very helpful. always a pleasure doing bussinse with littleton.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
We are so happy to hear that Donald. Thanks for shopping with us!
billa191
11/7/19
My grandchildren and I are have fun filling the penny books from my years of penny saving
Their eyes are now so quick to spot the mint marks
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Wow, that's awesome Bill. Thanks so much for sharing!
robertk823
11/6/19
Order was shipped and received on time. Like always - I have never had any problem with any of my orders.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
That's what we love to hear- thank you for your business Robert!
debc237
11/5/19
the only issue I have is this: just last week I received an unwanted (meaning i did not order) supply of coins. I had to mail them back at my expense and it was over $5.00. Not alot of money but too much for something I didn't order. I understand the sending items for customers to check out, but I think you should provide free return postage! I am very happy with the items I ORDERED, not so much with the unsolicited ones! Thanks for allowing me my rant! this is the only reason you get 4 instead of 5 stars!
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Hi Deb, thank you so much for this feedback!- Sounds like you responded to an ad that featured our Coins on Approval service. Our Coins on Approval service has been a very popular and convenient service for many of our customers over the years; however, we do understand it is not for everyone. If you would like to call our friendly customer service department at your earliest convenience the number is (800) 645-3122 , they can help get this sorted out for you- or send me a private message here!
Thank you again for your business and for leaving this review!
frankh293
11/5/19
usually their prices are the highest in the industry, often their price is three or four times what others prices are, so shop around. Sometimes they have something that is a good deal but be careful it could be trick to get you into an overpriced "club of the month" deal that is way over priced after the intro.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Hi Frank! Thanks for this feedback. Our prices reflect the service we provide our customers - not merely the value of the coin itself. Unfortunately, we have not yet found a way to have the lowest prices and be able to offer the widest inventory and best service for which Littleton is known. It is up to the individual customer to decide the value of these services. For nearly 75 years, our business has been built on satisfying customers. We strive to provide each collector with the best that is possible in the numismatic field.
Thank you for your business and for leaving this review- we truly appreciate it!
michaelz257
11/3/19
Excellent service. Order arrived quickly and as promised. Highly recommend this trusted company!! Thanks so much and will be back.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Thank you so much Michael!
fredm193
10/25/19
Competitive pricing, excellent selection and a good place for beginners to get started collecting. I have been buying here for a few years, never disappointed.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Awesome - Thank you Fred!
davidb2981
10/21/19
always have excellent results from Littleton coin. I will continue to give them my business. would recommend them to everyone.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Thank you for the kind words David!
michaela1395
10/21/19
Absolutely loved my shipment each coin was perfect over 100 coins and not one complaint. Love shopping with Littleton
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Thank you so much Michael!
kennetho42
10/8/19
I have never had any type of issues when ordering any of my items.They are on the ball.I wished I had worked for a company that does take care of there customers.

Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Thank you so much Kenneth!
jeffl382
10/1/19
Good quality product. UPS delivered to the postal service instead of my home which caused a two day delay. Otherwise great.
jackies203
9/30/19
Customer service is great. Love the " look before buying" ability. Good inventory. Just really like doing business with LCC.
Response from Antonette D., Littleton Coin Company Representative
Jackie, thank you for your business.
We have the best customers!
richards1394
9/29/19
I am able to purchase coins for my collection at reasonable prices and conditions I am satisfied with. I'm very pleased.
mikeb1014
9/29/19
I am very happy with the service and the quality of the product received. Packaging protected the product sent. I am very happy!
jamesh1562
9/29/19
I am very pleased with what I get at Littleton coin. I am pleased with there pricing, always receive my purchase in a timely matter.
johnh2377
9/29/19
Been doing business with you for a long time and get almost all my coins from you the native american quarters and folder are awesome
frankd299
9/29/19
great products and fast service.....never had a problem! Whether i'm buying loose coins or my collection groups, i've always had a great experience!
stevet371
9/29/19
I was talked into getting these and starting a new collection by a friend. So I did. I could not beat this deal so I purchased them and right away put my first coins in them. I had to purchase two so I could have P and D books. Would like to have just one but for the price this was the way to go. I got two for me and two for him. Great deal and fast shipping.
dennyr17
9/26/19
I've had nothing but good services, quality coins and supplies, and wonderful customer service through Littleton AND I earn rewards with every purchase!
harrietm30
9/26/19
I have never been disappointed in any coins that I have gotten. The company is number one with me and their representatives are friendly, knowledgeable and always helpful. One even suggested an article that I did not know existed for my son.
shermanf12
9/26/19
The 2017 Lincoln penny Philadelphia pennies are very good product especially at a good price , planning to buy some more sometime next week , now I am waiting on my $2 colorized Bill's to arrive

Legitimate company with high quality products that I am very satisfied with my grandson's proof set and I know he'll treasure it in years to come

By Leroy D.
Questions? Get answers from the Littleton Coin Company staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Littleton Coin Company