Review of PaperDueNow

Tel: 1465487323
feedbackmanager@paperduenow.com

fonghona
1/22/19

Hey guys! I've just got my research paper and it is good. Not perfect actually as I need to do some revisions but it's ok.

sumanac
Sumana C.
12/19/18

I would like to thank the team members for your brilliant work. My professors loved it too. The delivered work was unique and captivating. Highly recommended. Thank yous so much :)

nadian11
11/26/18

In current scenario, every customer wants best results in his range and this is what distinctive feature of PaperDueNow. The service has a very responsive team that responds to your academic concerns. It's a very user friendly service both in terms of budget and quality. If you want unique content, don't think anymore and order service to this site.

samyaf
11/6/18

Their services are so amazing. I wasn't expecting such a great work. The writer gave me the exact same thing I asked him for

blessingi5
11/4/18

I order for a paper with the expectation just getting it done anyhow but to my surprise paperdue delivered excellently. Great job to paperduenow.

zrinkav
10/21/18

This was my second order. I had some sort of fear with the first one which turn out to a great paper. I really connected with the writer. It was like he was reading my mind! This time I got different writer. My number one fear always is that my professor will know I bought paper online or that my paper will be plagiarism. So I was a bit scared when I got another writer. Long story short, my paper was even better that the last one, and I will never doubt in this site again! Thank you so much for your dedication and hard work you put into my paper.

katem190
10/3/18

Their papers are super, they are sent it on time and it is always insightful to read them thanks to such talented writers! The prices are decent, Talking to customer support improved my mood! They are professional and helpful to the extreme! And it's 24/7
I am so pleased with this service,

anal149
Ana L.
9/12/18

They are not professional at all... very poor quality, do not follow instruction, grammar mistakes, citation mistakes. They wrote works cited but when I read and compared with paper that was not from resource which they cited!!!! Very expensive for poor quality. I need check everything and correct their mistakes because they will not try to correct it, they just make any correction.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Hello, Ana.

We are very sorry about your experience, this is totally unacceptable. Could you specify your order number so we can resolve this issue as soon as possible?

Thank you!
tiffc1
7/10/18

Ordered proofreading for my research paper (12 pages), and asked to help with APA styling. I have some troubles with all these styling, and always get lower marks because of it. After proofreading with APA citations, got my paper back with A-. This is something I was looking for.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Hello Tiff!

Thank you so much for your feedback. Glad that you are satisfied with the result. Hope to hear from you soon.

pisuoklisp
4/5/17

They are just awful in so many ways. They do not follow paper instructions, revisions come out without any improvement, it is if you are talking potatoes and they are hearing tomatoes.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Hello.
Unfortunately, I can't find any orders from you in our system. Please contact me by phone to solve the problem.

callumd9
7/22/16

I hired a writer to write a research paper for me. I thought they all are very reliable and professional, but it was just worst. I would have written the research paper better than their writer.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Dear Callum! I'm so sorry, I can't find any orders from you in the system. Could you please specify your order number for the research paper? I'll check your initial specifications on the order and the work done by the writer for you. This will help me find a way out of the situation occurred. Thank you!

Michael O., Your Customer Support Representative
daniellep41
7/15/16

When it comes to pathetic editing, I think Paperduenow should be on the top of the list. I regret why I wasted my money on them

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Dear Danielle! Please provide me with your order number for editing via email support@paperdunow.com. I can't find any orders from you in our system. There must be some misunderstanding - whether you confused the company name or placed your order by another name. Hope to hear from your soon. Thank you in advance!

saraht101
7/4/16

Amazing combination of both a small price and on-time works of a good quality. This is the service I can define as "not a scam for sure". They are always available, always ready to assist and accept the work back to make the changes in the work. Besides, three of them are absolutely for free. It makes my experience with this site more convenient. They are good guys.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Dear Sarah! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It's so important for us to know that you are happy with the quality of your papers. Waiting for your next orders.

stellal16
7/2/16

Support team is wonderful! They not only gave me a discount on my first purchase, but monitored my order all the time, called the writer when I need an urgent response from him. Never rejected any request from my side which I think deserves appreciation.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Glad to hear from you, Stella! Our managers love their job. We are glad you can see it and feel it.

jenniferh194
7/2/16

What I like the best about this service is that they dont talk much and act fast. I needed a revision of 5 pages in 2 hours and instead of asking for extra time and requesting tons of instructions they just owned it, told me that everything would be done and were ready to call the writer. Super website!

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Thank you Jennifer for your trust! We do our best to make our service easy for you. Glad to hear that you are satisfied.

coltonb2
7/2/16

Cant say much about the service for now as I did just one order, but that one-time experience was amazing. Support stuff was friendly to me, helped with pacing an order and was very attentive to my instructions. The paper itself was delivered accurately by the deadline, in just 3 hours after I had submitted the order.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Dear Colton! We are so much happy to hear that you were satisfied with the assignment done in just 3 hours. We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you!

sadies4
7/2/16

I have placed my first order 3 years ago. It was a single order I have made at that time, I was satisfied with it but just a month later I decided to drop a college. As a result I didnt use this service for a while till a finally decided to renew my resume with a help of professionals. I didnt remember the name of the website, lost the email and was almost in despair, but just a few days ago I stumbled upon your website on some blog. Im very happy to return to this website and I expect a top-notch resume.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Dear Sadie! We hope that the resume which our writer completed for you helped you get the position you were striving for. Just in case you need any business papers, let us know.

lees132
6/25/16

They are awesome people! I had contacted them on many occasions and they were always glad to help me out. They have done incredible papers for me, but what is even more important for me is that they showed a real interest in me and my problems.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Dear Lee! We are always around to help. Thank you so much for your orders and your positive feedback about our website.

addisonh20
6/25/16

My biggest fear was that professors at my uni would find out that I ordered online. But this service really provides confidentiality, even my writer didn't know my name or where I study. Thanks, it's so important.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Thank you Addison for your trust. We never share any personal information about you. This is our rule of thumb. We will never let you down.

anthonys140
6/25/16

I had just 2 orders with them, but both with the same writer. These papers were amazing, I got As for them. Will save the writer's ID and will definitely make the next order with him.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Anthony, your writer was so much happy to do yet another order for you. Such comments as yours show us that we do choose our writers properly. Thank you!

brooklynb1
6/25/16

My marketing project was very difficult, but paperduenow didn't refuse to help me. They did a great job, covered all important areas and provided very eye-catchy presentation.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Thank you Brooklyn! We do have true professionals in marketing. Glad that you are satisfied with the result.

bene351
6/22/16

People beware!! This is a scam. Its a fake website. They just took my money and hung me out to dry. Its been 5 days and I still havent gotten my paper and they arent even replying to my messages anymore.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Dear Ben! This is absolutely unacceptable for us to ignore our precious customers. Maybe you have confused our service with any other? Unfortunately, I can't find any orders from you in our system. Please contact me over the phone right away, so that I could solve the problem occurred if you do have orders with us.

zhangl4
6/18/16

For everyone who is planning on entering a college, admission essay can be the biggest problem. I suck at writing papers, but what is even harder for me is to depict my skills and different aspects of my personality in 500 words. Thanks to paperduenow writer I now have a great essay to submit and hopefully the admission board will be pleased with it.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Dear Zhang! Thank you so much for this feedback. We are wishing you all the best!

tyronel10
6/18/16

I've just graduated with a B.A. in Humanities. I want to say a big thank you to this website and all people who work there. They completed different papers for me for 3 years and saved me on many exams. Thanks God I'm finally done with studies, but I am thinking of ordering a resume here as it's time to find a decent job.

Response from Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative
Tyrone! We are wishing you good luck on your path and want to thank you so much for your trust. We were always glad to help you.

johnm796
6/16/16

This website completed a research proposal for me. I must say I didn't read the preview that I got, just submitted the paper to my professor. He returned my paper few days later saying that I need to proofread the paper cause there were some misspellings. I have already placed a new order for proofreading, but then support told me that they would do it for free. It was unexpected but nice surprise taking into account that my paper was already approved.

Dear Courtney. We have many writers who work on literature reviews and systematic reviews in particular. Our team will pick the best writer according to your topic. If you could share some additional details of your assignment with us, namely the deadline and number of pages, we would calculate the price for you.

By Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative

Hi Alba, How can I help you? Do you need academic help? Michael O., Customer Support Representative Tel: 1-800-878-3917

By Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative

Hi Jay! What do you mean by access to previously written papers? Our writing service is aimed to write papers from scratch exceptionally. We do not have any database with previously written works and never edit or proofread the works that were copied or taken from the Internet. Michael O., Customer Support Representative Tel: 1-800-878-3917

By Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative

Hi Laburnski! Could you please specify what account do you mean? Our sevice never changes fees for any use of your personal account. So, I can make a conclusion that you have confused the name of the service.

By Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative

Hello! To be honest, I'm confused. What account do you mean? We don't charge any amounts of money/month. Our clients pay for their orders. Could you check the name of this service, please? Maybe you write us by mistake. Also, you can text to support@paperduenow.com and my colleagues will help you to figure it out. I hope that you'll solve the problem soon. Michael.

By Michael O., PaperDueNow Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PaperDueNow staff and other customers.

4 Photos for PaperDueNow