Review of Papaya Clothing

Tel: 1111111111111
shop@papayaclothing.com

abrahimw
10/3/18

employee was rude, her name is I think Michele at Springfield, Alexandria store on September 29, after 7pm, no courtesy, not helpful locating or finding if available. by the way it was our first time ever shopping at this store. I heard about it so much nice things about quality and price. the cashier before this lady was very nice and helpful. I hate to use the color language, the girl with polie and courtesy was the young short black, the mean one was white if I remember her name again is Michele

chanteh
7/25/18

The clothing has very poor quality. They sell there clothing that is damage. The return policy is the worst policy I ever seen in my life. The workers are rude and dont offer any type of help. They play really loud music with profanity and sexual content. Im never shopping at papaya again!!

luciat1
6/28/13

this is just one of my favorites online store :) the clothing is so cute and cheap.. the shipping was very fast

chelseas4
4/11/13

I've been reading online that this site was garbage. It's not. I believe depending on what you buy, it's hit or miss. I bought a few things and one of those items, a dress, was the only thing poorly made. it wasn't really lined and kind of feels like a t-shirt. Other than that my order arrived a day early and I am pleased.

Questions? Get answers from the Papaya Clothing staff and other customers.

Papaya Clothing?