Review of Piercing Pagoda

Irving, Texas 75015, US
Tel: 1-800-866-9700

kimmyy
1/4/16

Placed an order on 12/30/15 and was notified on 1/4/16 that my order was cancelled without a reason listed. I called to figure out what happened and was told the item I ordered was out of stock. The associate then continued to ask me if I wanted to place another order. I asked her how will I know if my order won't cancelled again as I placed the order online. The associate told me that most of the items on the website are up to date but some are out of stock. Well that doesn't help me any! I ordered a gold belly ring because my acupuncturist told me the stainless steel ring is probably a factor inhibiting my ability to get pregnant, so I needed to switch it out as soon as possible. Going to stick to bodycandy.com from now on.

sonnys6
3/27/14

the first time i use this web to get a voucher hotel...its very cheap price....tks

karenx2
9/24/13

I use pagoda to buy my girlfriend some earrings and she really liked them. She didn't even need to return them.

Questions? Get answers from the Piercing Pagoda staff and other customers.

Piercing Pagoda?