Outtheboxdesign.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 8380345609

normanh25
1/24/17

It's a scam. Do not use. They will send you the wrong shoes and then refuse return or refund.
Note - contact your credit/debit card company to begin a 'Chargeback'. Provide email evidence of your order, and their refusal to accept return - and the card company should do the refund for you. Takes a few weeks to get it sorted though. That's what I did. Got my money back in the end...

matthewc85
1/6/17

Like the other reviewers, I ordered a pair of running shoes (Brooks Pure Cadence 5) and received a cheap pair of Adidas sneakers, with no paperwork or instructions for complaint or return. I was also overcharged relative the amount indicated in the initial purchase email. I'm putting in a report to the UK government's online fraud site.

ebbad
10/5/16

I strongly suspect this site is a "sister site" to finmorcottage.co.uk (similar design and products) who recently fooled me in exactly the way as described below in the review by Sire N. Wrong shoes delivered, no support, return label or refund. Currently in dispute to refund the payment.

siren9
9/20/16

I'm recently purchased what I thought would be a pair of ( white spring/summer 2016 Punk Converse sneakers ) from OUTTHEBOXDESIGN.co.uk which I paid about 85.00 US dollars for, but when the package came what I receive was a smashed box with a black Pair of ( Nike Air Max Ultra ) size 8. There was no number to contact the sight directly only, an email. I emailed (Outofthebox) customer service immedielty on the day I received the package. One email sent said they had a three day vacation to contact them in three days, and the other I just received said they'd give me a coupons as a result and that I should sell the sneakers to get my money back. Even though this site says UK the shoes I received and package came from China which I thought okay maybe they work along with the website. I also notice the email addresses that kept emailing me back were set up by people not a business email one was (SarasoandSogmail.com and the other was very simiuliar). There was never one email that said (OutOfTheBox) customer service, so to me the whole site is bogus. What confused me most was that I was still in the window period to get my money back or get an exchange. It's been three weeks or so and I was offered coupons, no exchange for the real shoe I ordered but instead told it would cost to much to return after I ask them to email a return label. I am currently in the process of still disputing this with my bank but this Seems to be a lengthy process. Please do not buy anything from this website. in all honesty I believe they new, they didn't have the product, and knew it would be costly for me to return them all along to force me to keep them. Even tho I am still in the window to return they refuse to send me a shipping label or take them back.

Questions? Get answers from the Outtheboxdesign.co.uk staff and other customers.

Outtheboxdesign.co.uk?