Garden & Outdoor Furniture India

Garden & Outdoor Furniture India has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Garden & Outdoor Furniture India?

“Outdoorfurnitureindia.in : Fantastic”

paul l.
11/10/16

Oh my goodness, I can't express how much I love outdoorfurnitureindia.in ! From day 1, when I received the swatches to customize our new living room furniture, to today, when I had to replace our bench cushion on our sofa because of an unfortunate accident, customer service has been extraordinary. They value their customers and it shows with the quality, their team, and generosity (the prices are definitely a gift!) And our final pieces are BEYOND gorgeous!

paull133
November 10th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Garden & Outdoor Furniture India staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Garden & Outdoor Furniture India?

Have a question about Garden & Outdoor Furniture India?