Oryon

Oryon has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oryon also ranks 20th among Web Hosting sites.

• Great experience with Oryon for the last 4 years in setting up my small online business.
  • The live-chat & Whatsapp facilities have been very good from a customer service point of view.I haven't had any problem.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oryon?

“Happy using ORYON hosting services”

kishen m.
3/23/20

My friend told me about Oryon Networks 5 months ago, I started migrating my clients' sites to Oryon and the process has been easy, with no bugs! I can say that it has good support (very fast, no more than 2 minutes wait time). The live-chat & Whatsapp facilities have been very good from a customer service point of view.I haven't had any problem. Great experience here.

4 years (3) customer service (5) support team (5)
kishenm1
March 23rd, 2020
tank6
June 8th, 2020
I have been a client with them since 2008, Its been over 8 years and there's a valid reason why I have been with them for such a long time. I have gotten excellent service from the team and hassle free process for new domain and web hosting for my customer, although they are not a budget choice, their service is definitely worth the money. Keep up the good work team, hope for more great years to come. Highly recommended support. Thanks !
zhengy4
February 8th, 2020
I really like their service! They have best support team so far. I am new in this field but I am lucky. I've chosen oryon month ago and now I'm the happiest owner of little WordPress blog! Oryon is about intuitive control panel, a lot of tutorials and amazing support team! My knowledge is growing day by day. Thanks for all.
lisao290
May 28th, 2020
I am very happy with the move.
My name is lisa and a my partner recommended Oryon.
He said they have incredible service for website.I said let me give it a try.I have moved domains and hosting without a problem,everyone in support was entirely proficient and help in my transition.as a non tech guy I have learned a lot. Truly, thank you for your help through everything.
francisl68
February 28th, 2020
For today almost every company has parallel plans and solutions, but their services vary by support time and uptime. Oryon have best support I've ever experienced in terms of speed and knowledge. To this point, I have had 99% uptime with them. For me support responsiveness is the main issue and I am glad I have found the fastest one in ORYON. Good work, guys!Thanks.
clementinaj
January 24th, 2020
4 years with this company. If you are considering Oryon - I'd say go for it. Started with business shared hosting plan and now I am using VPS.Simple awesome...support attention made me feel like royalty, 5-star treatment all the way. Thanks
noorashikinm
June 23rd, 2020
Great experience with Oryon for the last 4 years in setting up my small online business. Had no issues with it, easy to setup and excellent customer service. I have also recommended to other online entrepreneurs looking to buy their own domains.
alexzanderr
January 24th, 2020
Oryon service and support is professional and reliable. I am satisfied with Oryon networks and would recommend to its services. I have been using Oryon for a few years now while based in three countries and I found them more than helpful, efficient and polite. I have used other providers in the past. No other provider comes close to Oryon for me.
Awesome - I am so impressed!
joaquinf12
January 11th, 2020
This is my preferred host and I try to move all of my clients to Oryon. The site is quick and I haven't had an outage since moving to Oryon over two years ago.

What is really nice is that when you move to Oryon they will do the full migration for you - gratis! What a fantastic time saver. It worked flawlessly for me.

For me its the best hosting ever!
aishas137
July 3rd, 2020
I have been utilizing Oryon for a long time. Mine is only a little close to home site. Each time I experience an issue - generally specialized issues that I don't have the foggiest idea how to comprehend it myself - the Oryon Live chat agents are in every case expeditious and supportive when I look for help from them.
xinyi
November 12th, 2019
Amazing customer service. Support is literally hanging out on chat and it seems like 24/7.They offer free SSL certificates, which has been super helpful, can literally be set up in 30 seconds by talking to someone via chat. The site back-up, migration, and cloning features are incredibly easy to use.

Cpanel control panel is modern, clean, and easy to use. 10/10 customer service. would recommend to anyone looking for a hosting solution.
derekl154
February 14th, 2020
Oryon team helped us with a complex migration and were there every step of the way. sites are 99.99% up and the chat help is fantastic. Anytime of the day or night, their support staff rocks, and they are fast at solving
any problems we have. They're the best.
lic14
February 13th, 2020
I am always glad for the prompt support I get from the Oryon support team. very responsive! Everything worked perfectly. All in all, I like this hosting very much. I will give 5 out of 5 Star rating.
coryt25
December 17th, 2019
I just purchased my domain and hosting plan with Oryon, and I am impressed with the support quality. Customer service is so fast, knowable and professional, love it. Support agent stayed on the phone with me for 30 minutes when I switched from a Magento site to a Wordpress site. He helped me a lot. 10/10 will recommend.
olsone
November 7th, 2019
Our compny have used and loved Oryon for years. Their 24/7 support team is top-notch, always ALWAYS willing to help us with any crazy question (even when we have plenty). They're quick to research and respond if it's something they can't figure out through chat, the teams have been a delight to migrate sites with, and it's literally one of the best service provider we've used to manage web hosting. Don't waste your time and anxiety on some other hosting providers. Oryon IS the one you've been looking for.
hongk9
February 9th, 2020
Happy using Oryon hosting service. The customer service is awesome. They reply to queries fast and the offers are pretty good. The uptime is good and the speed is high. No complaints about their services. Good and reliable Guys to Work.. Good Luck Team.
esthera73
April 27th, 2020
In this Circuit Breaker (COVID-19) period, they provide 24/7 livechat support. 5 stars rapid service and good follow up on its end with the clients. Thousands of thanks! Salute Oryon Team!!
chinl10
November 9th, 2019
We've only been with Oryon for a few months, but I can not talk highly enough about their incredible customer support. It also makes it insanely easy to configure Wordpress and staging sites and everything in between. It has improved my day-to-day tremendously.
huij3
October 18th, 2019
Loyal and Genuine Service to all their customers. OUTSTANDING customer assistance! I'm impressed with support agent Tom. Thanks for your timely help.
feliciak26
November 25th, 2019
I've made the move to Managed Cloud Server for our website and Oryon has been great. The service is excellent and online help has been helpful and friendly.
I really appreciate all the support that made this transition to Managed Cloud server much easier! Thanks.
denniss381
July 31st, 2019
Very poor service and worst response from other hosts in SG. But not in Oryon Networks. Once I moved my Wordpress and Joomla sites to Oryon, they care my business and sites.

Interestingly, their support person Alan helped me to update outdated/broken coding part with new package. Previously it shows blank page always in other host. Cost is bit higher. But their service and support is worth for the money I paid.

Now all becomes normal and my website&business is safe now.

Tip for consumers: You can blindly trust Oryon Networks and Their Service & Support.

nathanl107
October 3rd, 2019
I've been hosting with Oryon for 4 years now and they just WOW'd me again. Every time I contact support,they respond within secs and my questions or issues are resolved in no time flat. Support team is very speedy help. Thanks Oryon. You made my day!!!!!
gohhsb
August 17th, 2019
Very gentle and professional service. Techs r polite and humble. Ryan the manager is a perfect gentle man and he who provided our company full refund as assured without any arguments. Really appreciated.
kellyk338
November 12th, 2019
After I moved to Oryon they stop spaming and spoofing mails completely. Hybrid mail accounts to different servers are more faster. Technically more efficient than others.
huangn
October 18th, 2019
Working with Oryon has always been a pleasure. They provides quick responses to any quries and always follows up on the problem to ensure it is solved.Their customer support is also good. The site uptime is great.

Questions? Get answers from the Oryon staff and other customers.

oryonn
Oryon N.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oryon?

Have a question about Oryon?