Oryon

Oryon has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Oryon most frequently mention customer service, live chat and support team. Oryon ranks 18th among Web Hosting sites.

• I've been hosting with Oryon for 4 years now and they just WOW'd me again.
  • Had no issues with it, easy to setup and excellent customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oryon?

“Happy using ORYON hosting services”

kishen m.
3/23/20

My friend told me about Oryon Networks 5 months ago, I started migrating my clients' sites to Oryon and the process has been easy, with no bugs! I can say that it has good support (very fast, no more than 2 minutes wait time). The live-chat & Whatsapp facilities have been very good from a customer service point of view. I haven't had any problem. Great experience here.

4 years (3) customer service (5) support team (5)
kishenm1
March 23rd, 2020
tank6
June 8th, 2020
I have been a client with them since 2008, Its been over 8 years and there's a valid reason why I have been with them for such a long time. I have gotten excellent service from the team and hassle free process for new domain and web hosting for my customer, although they are not a budget choice, their service is definitely worth the money. Keep up the good work team, hope for more great years to come. Highly recommended support. Thanks!
zhengy4
February 8th, 2020
I really like their service! They have best support team so far. I am new in this field but I am lucky. I've chosen oryon month ago and now I'm the happiest owner of little WordPress blog! Oryon is about intuitive control panel, a lot of tutorials and amazing support team! My knowledge is growing day by day. Thanks for all.
lisao290
May 28th, 2020
I am very happy with the move.
My name is lisa and a my partner recommended Oryon.
He said they have incredible service for website. I said let me give it a try. I have moved domains and hosting without a problem, everyone in support was entirely proficient and help in my transition.as a non tech guy I have learned a lot. Truly, thank you for your help through everything.
francisl68
February 28th, 2020
For today almost every company has parallel plans and solutions, but their services vary by support time and uptime. Oryon have best support I've ever experienced in terms of speed and knowledge. To this point, I have had 99% uptime with them. For me support responsiveness is the main issue and I am glad I have found the fastest one in ORYON. Good work, guys! Thanks.
cecilt15
July 14th, 2020
Fantastic support and prompt response! Today, I got to test the server backup and good to know its there... gives me great peace of mind! Best part is Oryon Live assistance does not discriminate between small customers (like us) and big customers... TWO thumbs UP!
clementinaj
January 24th, 2020
4 years with this company. If you are considering Oryon - I'd say go for it. Started with business shared hosting plan and now I am using VPS. Simple awesome... support attention made me feel like royalty, 5-star treatment all the way. Thanks
sherlenec
October 2nd, 2020
Excellent support from Regina! I strongly recommend Oryon to anyone who look for company website hosting because of stable servers, good pricing and most of all the awesome support!
noorashikinm
June 23rd, 2020
Great experience with Oryon for the last 4 years in setting up my small online business. Had no issues with it, easy to setup and excellent customer service. I have also recommended to other online entrepreneurs looking to buy their own domains.
rosalindy4
August 14th, 2020
Pleased with Oryon Networks Pte Ltd services. Good thing is Oryon Asst 24/7 is available to listen and help us in trouble-shooting whatever problems we face. Thank you.
alexzanderr
January 24th, 2020
Oryon service and support is professional and reliable. I am satisfied with Oryon networks and would recommend to its services. I have been using Oryon for a few years now while based in three countries and I found them more than helpful, efficient and polite. I have used other providers in the past. No other provider comes close to Oryon for me.
Awesome - I am so impressed!
joaquinf12
January 11th, 2020
This is my preferred host and I try to move all of my clients to Oryon. The site is quick and I haven't had an outage since moving to Oryon over two years ago.

What is really nice is that when you move to Oryon they will do the full migration for you - gratis! What a fantastic time saver. It worked flawlessly for me.

For me its the best hosting ever!
davidd2161
October 13th, 2020
Have been referring clients to Oryon for years when they want to upgrade to a more robust hosting or are seeking better after sales support. These guys never fail.
angelan256
August 7th, 2020
I have been using Oryon for many years. Mine is just a small personal website. Each time I encounter a problem - mostly technical issues that I do not know how to solve it myself - the help desk is always very prompt and helpful when I seek help from them.
andrewl908
August 24th, 2020
Already many of my colleagues and nearby organizations started switching all their mails to Oryon's Office-365 as they have very good at migration & teamviewer support. 1ly Bcoz of their caring assitance & helping on issues attracting customers. BEST EVER SUPPORT FOR MY OFFICE-365:)
My recommendation is you can simply close your eyes and choose clicking Oryon!;-)
aishas137
July 3rd, 2020
I have been utilizing Oryon for a long time. Mine is only a little close to home site. Each time I experience an issue - generally specialized issues that I don't have the foggiest idea how to comprehend it myself - the Oryon Live chat agents are in every case expeditious and supportive when I look for help from them.
alicet130
October 23rd, 2020
We have been using Oryon service for few years. The service adviser always helpful and responsive. The live-chat facility has been very supportive from a customer service point of view. Great experience here.
xinyi
November 12th, 2019
Amazing customer service. Support is literally hanging out on chat and it seems like 24/7. They offer free SSL certificates, which has been super helpful, can literally be set up in 30 seconds by talking to someone via chat. The site back-up, migration, and cloning features are incredibly easy to use.

Cpanel control panel is modern, clean, and easy to use. 10/10 customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for a hosting solution.
rachell748
December 21st, 2020
Have been using Oryon for several years. Reliable service that is very important for us and easily contactable. Definitely will continue to engage Oryon as our service provider
derekl154
February 14th, 2020
Oryon team helped us with a complex migration and were there every step of the way. Sites are 99.99% up and the chat help is fantastic. Anytime of the day or night, their support staff rocks, and they are fast at solving
Any problems we have. They're the best.
erict451
July 21st, 2020
The service agent is very helpful and provide me a solution to my oversight. Venkat give a very details explanation on the solution which I appreciate a lot. Keep up the good work!
mhdum
November 8th, 2020
Been with them for years. Patient, extremely fast response, mostly very clear with their instructions.
lic14
February 13th, 2020
I am always glad for the prompt support I get from the Oryon support team. Very responsive! Everything worked perfectly. All in all, I like this hosting very much. I will give 5 out of 5 Star rating.
kennervet1
January 20th, 2021
Thanks micheal for helping with my email technical issues. Efficient service as always from the team. Have a great day ahead1
coryt25
December 17th, 2019
I just purchased my domain and hosting plan with Oryon, and I am impressed with the support quality. Customer service is so fast, knowable and professional, love it. Support agent stayed on the phone with me for 30 minutes when I switched from a Magento site to a Wordpress site. He helped me a lot. 10/10 will recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the Oryon staff and other customers.

oryonn
Oryon N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oryon?

Have a question about Oryon?