Oryon

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.7 / 5

Oryon has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Oryon most frequently mention customer service, live chat and support team. Oryon ranks 28th among Web Hosting sites.

• I've been hosting with Oryon for 4 years now and they just WOW'd me again.
  • Had no issues with it, easy to setup and excellent customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oryon?

“Happy using ORYON hosting services”

kishen m.
3/23/20

My friend told me about Oryon Networks 5 months ago, I started migrating my clients' sites to Oryon and the process has been easy, with no bugs! I can say that it has good support (very fast, no more than 2 minutes wait time). The live-chat & Whatsapp facilities have been very good from a customer service point of view. I haven't had any problem. Great experience here.

4 years (3) customer service (5) support team (5)
kishenm1
March 23rd, 2020

tank6
June 8th, 2020

I have been a client with them since 2008, Its been over 8 years and there's a valid reason why I have been with them for such a long time. I have gotten excellent service from the team and hassle free process for new domain and web hosting for my customer, although they are not a budget choice, their service is definitely worth the money. Keep up the good work team, hope for more great years to come. Highly recommended support. Thanks!

nianhuatanh
October 15th, 2021

Oryon totally changed what it means to be a webhost. I started using their webhosting service around 10 years back and has always find them to be responsive and professional. What really surprise me the most is their support. Not only is it immediate (any time of the day), they solved many difficult problems I have which I really don't think is part of their support scope as a web host. Nonetheless, they have never rejected me, and for that, I will be loyal to them as long as I need webhosting services.

zhengy4
February 8th, 2020

I really like their service! They have best support team so far. I am new in this field but I am lucky. I've chosen oryon month ago and now I'm the happiest owner of little WordPress blog! Oryon is about intuitive control panel, a lot of tutorials and amazing support team! My knowledge is growing day by day. Thanks for all.

lisao290
May 28th, 2020

I am very happy with the move.
My name is lisa and a my partner recommended Oryon.
He said they have incredible service for website. I said let me give it a try. I have moved domains and hosting without a problem, everyone in support was entirely proficient and help in my transition.as a non tech guy I have learned a lot. Truly, thank you for your help through everything.

francisl68
February 28th, 2020

For today almost every company has parallel plans and solutions, but their services vary by support time and uptime. Oryon have best support I've ever experienced in terms of speed and knowledge. To this point, I have had 99% uptime with them. For me support responsiveness is the main issue and I am glad I have found the fastest one in ORYON. Good work, guys! Thanks.

cecilt15
July 14th, 2020

Fantastic support and prompt response! Today, I got to test the server backup and good to know its there... gives me great peace of mind! Best part is Oryon Live assistance does not discriminate between small customers (like us) and big customers... TWO thumbs UP!

nikit23
July 12th, 2021

As always, the service level at Oryon live assistance has been exceptional. Very swift, professional and friendly. Great customer support. I will recommend you to all my business partners and friend. Cheers, Niki

clementinaj
January 24th, 2020

4 years with this company. If you are considering Oryon - I'd say go for it. Started with business shared hosting plan and now I am using VPS. Simple awesome... support attention made me feel like royalty, 5-star treatment all the way. Thanks

tomof
May 26th, 2021

Have been using them for 10 years. Awesome technical and customer service. Thanks for the guidance. Highly recommended.

sherlenec
October 2nd, 2020

Excellent support from Regina! I strongly recommend Oryon to anyone who look for company website hosting because of stable servers, good pricing and most of all the awesome support!

noorashikinm
June 23rd, 2020

Great experience with Oryon for the last 4 years in setting up my small online business. Had no issues with it, easy to setup and excellent customer service. I have also recommended to other online entrepreneurs looking to buy their own domains.

rosalindy4
August 14th, 2020

Pleased with Oryon Networks Pte Ltd services. Good thing is Oryon Asst 24/7 is available to listen and help us in trouble-shooting whatever problems we face. Thank you.

nusa
February 10th, 2021

Oryon has been a reliable web hosting company that we've been using for more than 5 years. Highly recommend!

alexzanderr
January 24th, 2020

Oryon service and support is professional and reliable. I am satisfied with Oryon networks and would recommend to its services. I have been using Oryon for a few years now while based in three countries and I found them more than helpful, efficient and polite. I have used other providers in the past. No other provider comes close to Oryon for me.
Awesome - I am so impressed!

joaquinf12
January 11th, 2020

This is my preferred host and I try to move all of my clients to Oryon. The site is quick and I haven't had an outage since moving to Oryon over two years ago.

What is really nice is that when you move to Oryon they will do the full migration for you - gratis! What a fantastic time saver. It worked flawlessly for me.

For me its the best hosting ever!

davidd2161
October 13th, 2020

Have been referring clients to Oryon for years when they want to upgrade to a more robust hosting or are seeking better after sales support. These guys never fail.

angelan256
August 7th, 2020

I have been using Oryon for many years. Mine is just a small personal website. Each time I encounter a problem - mostly technical issues that I do not know how to solve it myself - the help desk is always very prompt and helpful when I seek help from them.

bukitt
March 28th, 2021

Best service and good hosting. Been using their service for more then 5 years now. Very convenient and easy to use. Love the helpful 24/7 help/ chat.

paulw1449
April 8th, 2021

I am so grateful for all the help I get from Oryon. I switched 7 years ago and they still often surprise me with that extra mile.

bernardc154
November 15th, 2021

Alan has been very helpful in assisting us to solve our issue. Excellent as always. This support is a big reason i go to oryon. Highly recommended support.

severined3
September 28th, 2021

Alan was really efficient as my pb was difficult to fix. He even explained in details on how to avoid future problems. He persist a lot and succceed! Thanks for everything! It's more than helpfull!

andrewl908
August 24th, 2020

Already many of my colleagues and nearby organizations started switching all their mails to Oryon's Office-365 as they have very good at migration & teamviewer support. 1ly Bcoz of their caring assitance & helping on issues attracting customers. BEST EVER SUPPORT FOR MY OFFICE-365:)
My recommendation is you can simply close your eyes and choose clicking Oryon!;-)

aishas137
July 3rd, 2020

I have been utilizing Oryon for a long time. Mine is only a little close to home site. Each time I experience an issue - generally specialized issues that I don't have the foggiest idea how to comprehend it myself - the Oryon Live chat agents are in every case expeditious and supportive when I look for help from them.

huatmanl
April 28th, 2021

Price wise may not be the cheapest (i think). But so far I am satisfied with the support. Can use the live chat to get answer needed. Once got cut off from live chat due to some issue, but the support team followed up with email.

Questions? Get answers from the Oryon staff and other customers.

oryonn
Oryon N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oryon?

Have a question about Oryon?