OneAssist Consumer Solutions reviews

jagadishg
4/24/19

stainl
9/11/18

This is Totally a Fraud Company. I don't know how it is connected with Amazon and other big Companies. They are making fool of Everyone and Earning Million of Hard Earned Money of Customers. They Issue Insurance through National Insurance Company and at Time of Claim they Literally make Fool. This Company is not having any Office also. My Son Brand New Oppo Real me 1 Purchased in 2018 got Stolen, We provided each and Every Documents as Demanded by these Cheaters. After Wasting 10 Days they only say that this is a Mysterious Case that's why the Insurance company have rejected the Claim.

MY WHATSAPP NUMBER is *******844. I WANT THAT WE SHOULD CREATE A GROUP AND PROVE THAT HOW THIS COMPANY ONE ASSIST IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND MAKING THEM FOOL.

IF YOU FEEL THAT I AM RIGHT, KINDLY WHATSAPP ME ON *******844. AFTER 20:- 30 GROUP MEMBER CREATION, WE WILL FILE CASE IN COURT AGAINST THIS FRAUD COMPANY IN MUMBAI

chandreshs1
8/31/17

Don't buy any OneAssist liquid damage plan - let it be oflline, MI app or any online shopping website. Their plans are money hogging tricks, they will zap you time and energy. The endless follow-ups and disappointments will make you feel beggar and worthless! Its better to take a loan from someone and fix the problem, at least you will feel proud for yourself.
Please DON'T BUY!

sunitas4
6/6/17

Hi, it's been more than 13 days u guys collected my phone for repair , saying that within 15 days u all get ur phone back , today when I called customer care I get to know that u people are still waiting for the approval from insurance company .. Wow!! Now I feel I have to wait for another 20 days for my phone !! Trusting u people I did this insurance , it's a waste .. I wll make sure I won't repeat this mistake again !! Before insurance I keep getting calls from One Asit and now rarely anyone answer my calls !! Good!! Keep it up!! And thanks a lot for the awesome service ..

aishuweryap
2/20/17

Dear Customers ,please don't take the One Assist service .They are useless .They are fake !!! I purchased One Assist service with MI Redmi Note 3 . My phone recently broke after it fell. When I called them,I was told the delivery people will come and collect my handset ,but unfortunately I was not available at my place that time . After 2 days One Assist Agent called me and told they will be temporarily closing my claim and I can reopen immediately after I call them .But when I called them back for reopening ,they said the claim will be opened in 24-48 hours .Like this ,they told me for 1 month !!! I was helpless.When I told them to transfer the call to their superior they would either say the supervisors are currently not available ,they are in meeting or they are busy .Many times I was told callback would be arranged ,but not even once I got a call .
I would call the One Assist agent everyday ,for nearly 20 days and each day their reply would be same "Wait for another 24-48 HOURS" .Each call requires at least 1 hour because the agent would put the call on hold for so long . Finally,after a month ,they confirmed that my claim cannot be reopened !! They took 1 month of my precious time just to give me this reply !! Had i known before I would have serviced my phone in private stores. After all reopening a claim requires just 1/2 an hour maximum and purposely they delayed for 1 month so that I would give up and repair my handset on my own ..Excellent tactic you guys !!!! Is this how you treat your customers ???? How can you be so irresponsible ?

PLEASE DONT PURCHASE ONE ASSIST INSURANCE. WORST EVER !!!

kristianr2
12/20/16

They took around one and half month to get repaired my mobile. They will always tell you this process took about 7 to 10 working days. And there are 5-6 processes through they claim mobile insurance. So overall it takes near about 40 working days which is near about 55 days which is not acceptable. They at least doesn't update delayed status also. I might have given zero star rating if possible but it's not possible. This is the worst service in life time.

I had purchased insurance for iphone xsmax Dec 2018(costs 1,25,000) and getting it insured for 15000 from oneassist. Accidentally my phone got damaged while travelling as a pillion rider. Due to unavoidable circumstances bike got skid and phone fell into pot hole. Fraud people refused to give insurance cover telling "negligence in handling the phone". Is keeping the phone in hand sitting as pillion is negligence for accidental damage? One person from OneAssist called from an unauthorized number talking in Hindi, inspite of telling him to speak English (I dint understand his language:(( ). He started asking questions in Hindi and finally he has reported negligence damage. OneAssist politely ask for customers money while buying insurance talking politely but, not approving during claim executives being arrogant .. I am very depressed with the incident happened with OneAssist. Even-though i have insurance, senior person from one assist calls and advises to get it repaired outside and send a mail stating "claim is closed". When asked for office address for contacting directly, he tells it to be confidential and cuts the phone call. People are hiding from public and cheating customers. Will be filing case for injustice caused. And even i have all the recording for which i have spoken to OneAssist persons, screenshots of claim as well. I have found people facing similar issue from the comments below, please contact me!!!

By Jagadish g.
Questions? Get answers from the OneAssist Consumer Solutions staff and other customers.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions?