Review of Olotels

Tel: +852.58082898
admin@olotels.com

sandrak12
5/30/13

I was a victim of an unauthorized transactions on VISA credit card, misused the data from database Olotes.com.
My Visa Card is from Serbia and was misused. I had 7 unauthorized transactions on amounts 30 USD, 20 USD; 60USD, 80 USD, 500 USD, 80 USD, 5 USD....In April 2013 I did a full payment before go to the hotel and left the card number and CCV code on booking.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!
sdkolarevic@sbb.rs

From: customersatisfaction@olotels.com [mailto:customersatisfaction@olotels.com]
Sent: 29. May 2013 22:47
To: sdkolarevic@sbb.rs
Subject: olotels.com

Dear Mrs Sandra Kolarevic,

Thank you for using Olotels.com!

Please note that Olotels.com is using the Thawte Digital Certificate System, which is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between web server and browser remains private and secure.

Kindly note that olotels.com is offering its entire support towards the situation you are experiencing, so please don't hesitate to contact us.

I hope that my answers have helped you clarify any possible misunderstandings or doubts.

For any support or assistance please call 0044 208 819 7918.
Opening hours:
Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 22:00 (GMT) and 10:00 to 18:00 on weekends.

Best regards,
Claudia Florent

Hallo,

This is not misunderstandings!!!!

My card is blocked by Bank and I filled out the questionnaire for unauthorized card use and cyber criminal. The investigation leads to you-Olotels.comYour staff have sold or stolen data and use for third part.
From Serbia three is 3 different Bank (Raiffeisen Bank , Piraeus Bank, Banca Intesa) confirmed that had been paid by you for hotels of 3 different people and month after payment , cards are use for transactions by the same organization March of Dimes

Problem is because some of your staff have sold or stolen data and use it!!!! Off course your technology can be security but you have people-staff who have access to all data base.

All our correspondence I will send to investigators for cyber criminal and my Piraeus Bank

Sandra Kolarevic

rhianr
4/28/13

Booked through olotel for overnight stay in liverpool after a show. Two rooms for 4 people for Saturday 27thApril. Was booked back in January. Confirmation E.mail received and a nice time was looked forward to. How wrong were we to do that! When we arrived at the Travelodge we were informed that only 1 room had been booked. After 4 phonecalls to Olotels and each time either being cut off or fobbed off (both the hotel staff & myself) no resolution was forthcoming from them. If it hadn't been for the resillience & customer care of the travelodge staff on duty (Paul in particular) my friends & I would have had to cut our weekend short by returning home. Unfortunately we had to stay in separate hotels but at least we were able to stay. On top of that we had requested breakfast in the deal which they took the payment for (all monies were payed up front) only to find that the hotel they had booked was not able to offer that facility. in a nutshell I would never use Olotels again & would never recommend them to anybody else either!

Questions? Get answers from the Olotels staff and other customers.

Olotels?