Oli.co.uk

Oli.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Oli.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Oli.co.uk?

“I have had a very disappointing experience with Oli...”

kajal t.
1/31/10

I have had a very disappointing experience with Oli on line clothing website. I order a dress and needed it desperately by the 29th January 2010 for a birthday party (the website stated it would arrive on the 29/01/2010). When the dress did not arrive I wrote to oli who informed me that my dress would now arrive 13 days later and there was nothing they could do about this. No compensation or good will gesture was offered. Ordering a dress and receiving it 2 weeks later is not acceptable and I have never experienced this from other websites. Please think twice before ordering from Oli, they can not guarantee a speedy service and you could wait up to 2 weeks to receive your goods.

kajalt
January 31st, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Oli.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oli.co.uk?

Have a question about Oli.co.uk?