Old Trading Post Western Store reviews

Foothill Ranch, California 92610, USA
help@oldtradingpost.com

camerond50
3/23/19

I followed all instructions and abided by the policy within 15 days of receipt of the item to return. I emailed saying I wished to return (no response). So, I sent the package. It was marked refused and sent back to me with a note saying I was not "authorized" to return since I didn't complete an "authorization". There is nothing on their website detailing an authorization was needed. And even if they did, they don't seem to enjoy responding to customer's emails or phone messages. Also, the boots I ordered look crappy - not cognac finish as pictured.

willism22
7/18/17

I spoke to the owner before making purchase on June 22, 2017 of some 19th century trousers. I had bought from them in past years and was always happy with their products and timely service. Now, times have evidently changed. They've had close to a month after taking my payment in full + shipping cost. They have refused to return my emails or phone calls and when they finally returned an email July 17th, they told me there was no one there with the name of the owner I spoke to. They clearly plan to keep my money after I had enough and asked for a refund. The email did not even address my request that my money be returned. I was told there IS no one there with the name I KNOW to be the owner, 4 days short of a MONTH since they took my money. This was once an honest, legitimate business. It's now clear they're in the business of taking money, then forgetting they ever heard of you.

markt55
3/5/14

The Old Trading Post is a Family owned and operated business. Since its establishment in 1998, the Skier family have supplied thousands of satisfied customers with our quality Western Gun Leather, Western Wear including Western Shirts & Leather Chaps, Western Boots, Western Hats and other unique Western Apparel products.

Questions? Get answers from the Old Trading Post Western Store staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Old Trading Post Western Store

Old Trading Post Western Store?