Old Navy Canada

1 / 5
better business bureau logo
Better Business Bureau
0 / 5

Old Navy Canada has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Old Navy Canada ranks 164th among General Apparel sites.

How would you rate Old Navy Canada?

“Ordering from this site is a breeze”

Joanne G.
3/13/14

Ordering from this site is a breeze. Returns are really easy. You can return items to any Old Navy store. Have never had a problem.

“No next time...”

ΣΟΦΊΑ N.
4/14/21

They tried to charge my card with an extra amount of 180 cad! They failed because they put a wrong expire date and I was lucky! Order from another country is almost out of the question too! Congrats!

n133
April 14th, 2021

Order from another country is almost out of the question too!
Congrats!

kavir1
March 16th, 2021

I made couple of online purchases and I returned few items that didn't have the correct size, in store. They said the return went to my original purchase account/card and I will only see that after few days. However, the day after I get the return they charge me back as if i have bought the same item again but only thing I don't have the item but just paying the money for it. I called them many times and no one can resolve my issue. Then it happens again - I get charged back for another item I returned few days ago. I had to call the bank to dispute these charges - which is still underway! Oldnavy.com is so terrible... I don; t think I will do any purchases here again. And I will warn about this in every social media as possible for all poor customers to be aware of!

annc839
September 29th, 2021

They sent my order to my house after more than a month. I missed my plan because they changed the day of shipping more than 2 times
The prices in store are different from online much

ismahana3
April 5th, 2021

It's actually a nightmare during their sales times. First experience was during Christmas they told me my items were shipped when it was NEVER shipped. I didn't want a refund I wanted the items "that were shipped" but then they claimed some items were sold out. I ended up getting a refund. I figured ok it was hard times super busy I get it let's try again during the spring sale. This time my estimated delivery date was given like 2-3 weeks time, I got an email saying it shipped 2days later that updated same day saying it was delivered! How I was home no package came but they updated my status to deliver! Again another updated email a week later saying my order was shipped and delivered but the dates were conflicting. Well ahead of the estimated time initially given. I called they said " sometime ups scans items early before they actually deliver it" sooooo basically ups system lies?!? Saying it was delivered dayyyys/weeks before they actually deliver?! Why don't you just change carrier instead of losing business? I have NEVER had a successful old navy delivery to my apartment. Third time will not be the charm I'm over it. Be warned to avoid sales time.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid online shopping with them during sales time

Products used:
None it was never delivered

aamirh4
July 9th, 2020

NEVER ORDER ONLINE SHOP FROM HERE. U WILL NEVER GET UR ORDER. NOBODY WILL HELP U. NO customer service. NO. NOTHING. 100%REGRET MY PURCHASE. REALLY WANT GET REFUND DONT KNOW HOW

joanneg12
March 13th, 2014

THEY DONT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO ONE WILL HELP U

By Aamir H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Old Navy Canada staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Old Navy Canada?

Have a question about Old Navy Canada?