Review of Oldnavy.ca

Oldnavy.ca reviews

sandram47
6/22/18

I have bought several things at Old Navy and had to return due to wrong sizing and not the length colour or material too cheap.Some we didnt try on due to the price and material being inferior . They make you print a return shipping label now (instead of one in the paid for items they used to supply)which we dont have a printer,nor do I have to room for one. Then we got a notification the returned items were received a week ago by old navy and no refund. Then called about it the say 5 weeks for a refund on your visa????Are they a bank legally holding monies now??? They take it off your credit card right away then hold your money for over a month .I havent ever heard of this in all my online shopping even from China.I do alot of online shopping as I am in a small town with few stores. One of the worst shopping experiences I have had. Oh and now the customer service reps dont even try to work with you they used to and were friendly now not and hard to reach. Unbelievable.

joanneg12
3/13/14

Ordering from this site is a breeze. Returns are really easy. You can return items to any Old Navy store. Have never had a problem.

Questions? Get answers from the Oldnavy.ca staff and other customers.

Oldnavy.ca?