Nonothing.us

Nonothing.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nonothing.us?

“Delivers as its supposed to!”

jemi a.
5/2/21

I started using this dry shampoo after I saw a few other YouTubers talking about it. No Nothing is a Finnish brand priding themselves in cutting out any harmful or unnecessary ingredients from their haircare products, making them safe to use for fine or colored hair. I ordered their "very sensitive dry shampoo", and I must say that it really does the job well! There is no strong scent and it makes my hair look fresh immediately. I definitely enjoy the fact that I don't have to worry about any harmful ingredients.

jemia1
May 2nd, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Nonothing.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nonothing.us?

Have a question about Nonothing.us?