No More Panic

No More Panic has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. No More Panic also ranks 91st among Health Information sites.

How would you rate No More Panic?

“Lovely people on there”

A B.
12/27/18

Everyone there has so far only ever been kind to me. Due to what the site is though I wouldn't want to "tell the whole world" about it which is why I gave it 4 stars not 5.

“The site owners have serious issues”

Bob h.
10/4/18

The site owners have serious issues, they have recruited mods with issues and this permeates throughout the whole site. Mods create and contribute towards arguments, and the whole thing is just a ****shovel. It's their own personal Eastenders. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy (that might not be -strictly- true). I could write a lot more.

emmae88
December 27th, 2018
billh362
October 4th, 2018

I could write a lot more.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the No More Panic staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about No More Panic?

Have a question about No More Panic?