Nomad Capitalist reviews

Tel: +1 (236) 237-0003
imthemoney@vesper.vc

richardb936
2/14/19

If you're looking to work with a psychopath whose sole purpose is to take as much as money as possible from you and drag along your process forever, then congrats- this is your man.

If not, please just walk away.

I pitty the girls (yes, they are all 20 something girls from Serbia who he probably abuses in his free time) that work with him and have to put up with his character.

silook
1/24/19

In 2014 they said that Japan was on the way down and that Japanese real estate was flounder. Today, it is anything but while USA is circling the drain.
Don't waste your time or money on this rag sheet. Skip it. There are other better sources of information out there.

martinv44
1/11/19

Fake
Your receive lots of spam with
photoos from him with girls
What are you trying to say with this

They want tou to pay upfront without gou knowing ehat you get.

I checked referrals but none of them seem to exist

You wait endless long and no answere
And if you don't pay upfront they cancel you anyway

Waiste of my time
If he really want to help you out he would have setup a business that could support everyone.

Tip for consumers: Go to someone

alexanders121
7/12/18

I have only positive things to say about Nomad Capitalist. In working with Andrew Henderson and his team, I have been afforded top quality service in the formation and execution of my customized, personal plan. In addition, I have been blown away by the immediate responsiveness of the members of Andrew's team, all of whom have catered to my every whim and question, of which I have had many. Andrew personally has offered a degree of patience and personal consideration to me that has extended far beyond what was outlined in our contractual agreement, and which has deeply impressed and humbled me.

I am only grateful that this service exists. In the passport acquisition and citizenship management space, the internet is over-saturated with scams, misinformation, and -
perhaps worst of all - superficial click-bait. In this sense, Andrew Henderson and his team are a diamond in the rough, and they are absolutely unmatched in this space. Their promise sounds almost too good to be true, and still they manage to impress and over-deliver with great consistency. All other clients with whom I have spoken have only echoed my sentiments, and it does not at all surprise me.

The service offered by this company is beyond professional and reliable; it is sincere.

Tip for consumers: For potential clients who are unsure of themselves or unprepared to make pivotal, life-changing decisions, this service should be avoided. Nomad Capitalist delivers; as such, people with commitment issue should not engage Nomad Capitalist.

maxz19
7/11/18

My wife and I worked with Andrew and his team for several months to complete our restructuring and have had nothing but good experiences.

Highly recommended.

shannono32
7/11/18

I have been looking for this sort of service for years. I have tried to do a lot of this work and research myself and its just not easy.
Nomad Cap is a one stop shop for international tax strategy spear headed but someone who has been in my shoes and walked the path them selves.
So the advice and approach gets the job done, not just part of the job done.
They do all the heavy lifting for you with research, filing, appointments and so on so all you have to do is show up.
They are connected in countries and with organizations that would take me for ever to get my foot in the door with so my plan has been easy and quick for me to institute.
They have connected dots for me that I have been trying to do for myself for years.
If you want to make some big moves and get away from the normal less easy and more expensive way of living your life and structuring your business I highly recommend Nomad Cap as a stepping stone to getting your foundation for ease instituted.

mikel410
4/9/18

I cant say enough positive things about the genuine, brilliant, and innovative people I met at the Mastermind. Attending was some of the best money and time Ive EVER spent. I made several great contacts and friends, while also coming away with a great action plan for me and my own teams and projects over the next couple years.

In our small group, there was a wide range of perspectives, experience, and to my surprise - age. Everyone shared their insights and experiences very generously in the official sessions and the networking sessions, and over meals and exploring town.

Admittedly I had been very nervous before attending. And even though Andrew has NEVER disappointed, this felt like the final, true test for me to actually meet folks in person for the first time. I still was worried about what sort of people Id meet, and whether or not my continued investment of money (and more importantly time) with NC would end up leading me where I wanted to go. Would this group of people be the right fit for me? After all, Andrew and his team just seemed too good to be true. And yet again, Andrew and his team delivered, and all my concerns have been laid to rest!

As I mentioned, I walked away with a great action plan. Ive been speaking since with my business partners, and we have clearer focus on where wed like to expand; investment and business development opportunities wed like to pursue; and which passports make the most sense for us. Andrew is excellent at not just providing a one-size-fits-all solution. Over the course of all the presentations and Q&As, I was able to work out a plan specific to me and my interests. They gave me a lot to work with on my own, and I could proceed without them. But why would I? Theyre experts at what they do, with impeccable attention to detail, and the weekend showed that. Im very much looking forward to hiring Nomad Capitalist to assemble the specific plan and execution.

As an experience, the weekend itself was amazing the highlight of me and my girlfriends month in Asia. Andrew and his team were excellent hosts, and Im also incredibly grateful as to how welcoming and accommodating they were of my girlfriend, who didnt attend sessions with us, but was invited to join us on several occasions for meals and sightseeing. The Majestic Hotel is an experience not to be missed, and the restaurants Andrew brought us to were spot on, as well as the Sky Bar experience on the top floor of Petronas 3. I even found an AWESOME tailor and got a couple suits custom made in Bangkok due to the recommendation of one of the attendees. Thanks Reid! Cant wait to start sending the rest of my team to Sony for their suits too!

Looking forward to the next event, and very appreciative to have found Nomad Capitalist!

kevink169
4/2/18

It may take a while, but you can learn all of this and more simply by spending a few days surfing the Net. May take you longer; like a week or even a month but eventually you will learn more that these guys do. Keep your money!

rosso89
7/11/17

As someone who was setting up their marketing consultancy so it could operate anywhere in the world, I can't say how happy I am that I found the Nomad Capitalist team.

I was looking to set things up so I could have a legitimate business structure that allowed me to travel and work from the road, without having to be tied down with a whole bunch of reporting or paying taxes in a bunch of different countries each year.

From day 1, Andrew and the team were all about understanding about what I needed, and were very clear about what had to be setup. They made sure that my biggest concerns (being able to access my money whenever I needed it!) were all taken care of and offered some great services on getting my plans and paperwork sorted!

Can't recommend enough. Top pros!

mattd89
5/24/17

I've known Andrew for years. I've dealt with him in various business endeavors and every experience was blue chip all the way. Andrew Henderson and NomadCapitalist.com simply have no competition.

When I found myself interested in the areas of second passports, and "going where you're treated best" there was only one person I considered seeking advice from.

Because I seek results, I sought the team which gets results. There's only one.

Thankfully, in the past few years Andrew has worked tirelessly to assemble the Dream Team of advisors and experts. He makes these minds available to those who work with him.

People who want the best, and plan to execute - come to Andrew and his trusted team at NomadCapitalist.com and apply for their assistance.

I've noticed those who attend events, and buy courses tend to stop there. So these people are sometimes bewildered by Andrew's process to inspire action and foster achievement. Those who are content with wasting their own time, often seek to waste the time of experts.

Andrew doesn't stand for that. He holds his clients to the same standards he holds himself to. They are high.

Those of us who know better understand why he's set up Nomad Capitalist this way.

Put simply - IT WORKS. Andrew and his team help you get results.

People who want results and crave the end result appreciate this and keep coming back for the best in the business - Andrew Henderson "The Nomad Capitalist" and his brilliant team.

Those who search for excuses will find them.

If I want to learn to drive a race car, I'm contacting Mario Andretti's team.
If I want to learn to motivate people to achieve success, I'm contacting Tony Robbins and his team.

If you want to learn to "go where you're treated best" legally, there is only ONE person to contact and that is Andrew Henderson and his team at NomadCapitalist.com

Getting advice from anyone else is reckless and possibly dangerous.

adrians62
5/22/17

Nomad Capitalist is all about undertaking empirical research and robustly testing this. What you are getting when you deal with Andrew and his team is a no-nonsense approach to providing you with solutions that meet your specific requirements provided by people who actually do them themselves. I've lived in many countries and thoroughly researched the areas which Nomad Capitalist works in. I would highly recommend Andrew who I know from my work in Tbilisi as an ideal partner to provide you with timely and efficient consultancy services that will deliver you significant value added.

stevek106
5/19/17

Andrew and his team did a great job of guiding us thru the complex process of setting up our offshore strategy. Making sure this was set up 100% legal was a priority for us and we were very pleased with our experience. Andrew and team exceeded our expectations because they assisted with setting up elements that we would have struggled a Long time on our own. Other comments here are from people who in my opinion are just 'kind of interested or kind of serious'. Like anything in life there are always options but in the end we have been extremely happy to have chosen to work with Andrew and his team. We highly recommend them to anyone who is Serious about legally setting up their offshore strategy.

hannahe18
5/17/17

My review is focused on my work with one individual at Nomad Capitalist.

I would like to formally express my gratitude for the opportunity to work with Andrew. He is thorough in his work, and always makes himself available for team collaboration and discussion. I immensely appreciate his unbroken positive attitude and flexibility. From what I have observed, Andrew is a great leader and does well to keep his team consistently motivated and well-informed. Because he is so dynamic and personable, I believe he would work effectively in any team environment. Andrew is a person I look forward to collaborating with, and I hope to continue my work with him in the future.

Kind regards,
Hannah

travism67
5/17/17

I attended two of Nomad Capitalist's Passport to Freedom events in 2014 and 2016. It was a good experience and I felt like I was making progress getting some information. During that time (especially in 2016), I also made acquaintances of some of the Nomad Capitalist team and found them to be helpful. I decided to be one of the first people that worked with Andrew Henderson directly and paid $2,500 (I guess it's more now). Personally, I found the process of this direct approach good for me because I wasn't sure what my best options were and I wanted to get something done. My parents had both recently passed away and I wanted to start a new chapter in my life and had gone to several conferences trying to get answers, but never got off the ground. (Lots of good information, but no movement) Working with Nomad Capitalist helped me set up a few bank accounts, buy a house, and also get a second residency so I could live somewhere full time (I didn't want to be a full time traveler). Now I am just about to apply for my citizenship and the process is looking good. The process I went through with Nomad Capitalist helped me to get clear on what I wanted and now I continue to see that bear fruit.

martikam
5/15/17

I have been working with Andrew on several projects lately. I must say that the communication with him is so great and so easy. He always takes time to explain thing in details and gives clear directions. He knows what he wants and reaches only for quality work done.
All in all a person with whom I had a real pleasure to work with.

vakhtangm
5/11/17

I met Andrew from Nomad Capitalist about two years ago when I met him by chance where he was doing a property deal in Tbilisi. I honestly wasn't sure what to make of him; he was and is a very intense, focused person with little time for chit-chat. Having bought his real estate book, I decided to work with him more, and after working together to create a plan for my business, we have built a friendship. While he is still intense and determined, he is also fast to respond whenever I need help. I never thought a $200 book purchase would lead to much more (or even, honestly, to be me actually investing), but I'm glad it did.

bogdang
5/10/17

I worked with Andrew and found him to be a nice and reliable person. He is a professional guy and our communication was excellent.
Overall, I highly recommend Nomad Capitalist. Keep it up with good work.

roberth327
2/21/17

I attended a small seminar with Nomad Capitalist in Jan. It was fantastic. I had expected to learn a lot about the mechanics of living a digital nomad life, and I wasn't disappointed. Andrew and his team were very knowledgeable in all areas of living a digital nomad life. It was great being able to get some serious time with them to do some deep dives into specific questions about business, taxes and investments. What was unexpected, and really transformational, was the experience of meeting the other attendees as well as his team. I learned so much from them when discussing their own life stories, and it really initiated a change in my mindset. It was great hearing about their motivations and experiences for pursuing their lifestyle, and convinced me that it is really important to network with other like-minded people. I really look forward to staying in touch with them, as well as meeting other fellow nomads at future events.

juliaw49
12/16/16

I turn to nomadcapitalism.com frequently as a helpful and credible authority source on all matters related to digital nomadism and offshoring. Andrew Henderson is very knowledgeable and informative on these matters and I highly recommend the work of Nomad Capitalism.

patrickv17
10/17/16

I have yet to purchase anything from Nomad Capitalist yet (still in the nascent part of my business), but the podcast is a must-listen, and the blog is a fascinating read. There is nobody else out there doing what these guys are doing at the level they're doing it, and it's a breath of fresh air in what was before nothing but a sea of shady websites with bad English and zero live help. You want somebody who has been everywhere and made all of the mistakes, and you won't find any other resource out there like this one, not even close.

There are a few critiques from a free user, but nothing major. Finding older articles or articles about a topic you're interested in is not easy on the site due to having no search function. I have a wordpress site too, this can be a very easy fix. Also, for people not interested in residing outside of their home country, nobody for example ever seems to mention how to move money from one bank to another while staying off of the radar, or if you're stuck with having most of your revenue in your offshore bank(s). I'm sure a lot of people would like to know this, but I haven't seen it covered. Could possibly be in the paid package. Andrew has said on the podcast "There are a lot of you who just want to open up a trading account (for example) elsewhere and stay in the US. Well, let's talk about that on a future podcast then! Obviously there is interest. I'd wager to say a large portion of your listeners have businesses that are agile to where they don't have or need on-the-ground employees, but is still interested in tax relief and asset protection from going offshore, but are still okay with the trade-off of staying where they are because they enjoy it or for family reasons, or what have you. It does get covered here and there, but a few more how-to's or podcasts dedicated to those types would be welcome.

Anyway, these guys are light years ahead of anything else out there, and you can tell that most of the boos, as usual, are coming form the cheap seats. You know what's way more expensive than any of their products? Doing it wrong. Nomad Capitalist might be a go-between, but a good facilitator is more than worth their weight. I'm looking forward to working with them someday.

rict5
9/20/16

Some of the information they provide is informative but I would not pay them anything.
I took their liitle survay they ask you to complete before offering you assistance and any sensible person can see that any company or entity that wants you to BLINDLY just trust their word and pay them $5000 because you supposedly have to be so fedup with your current plans. Without asking questions and seeking additional guidance and opinions. Taking a leap of faith like that it s financial idiocy. This entity does not have your best interests in mind, if they did, they would provid financial education and not expect you to just take their word for everything.

"Already successful" persons, as they claim their client base mostly consists of, have surpassed the need to have their hands held and would certainly not just believe what they say and jump to their offers without conducting their own research to establish legitimacy to their claims.

Read their offers and claims with the utmost caution. Measure twice, cut once. Don't cut then wonder why you never measured.

Response from Marija K., Nomad Capitalist Representative
Hello, Ric!
The application you saw is a part of a highly-selective process that determines which of numerous applicants goes to the next round, where they will have a meeting with Mr. Henderson personally.
If selected, the applicant would have a clear idea of where those $5000 would go to after the conversation with Mr. Henderson.
Only at that stage would they decide if they’re willing to invest in their future or not, there’s no compulsion or promises from our part.
As you can see, there’s no blind investment involved in the process – as a successful applicant, you would be given all the necessary information you could possibly need.
We hope this cleared the air a bit. In case you’re still curious, there are plenty of materials on our website to help you along.
brendah48
2/2/16

I love the information ya'll put out on your videos, podcasts, and articles. I wished I knew this stuff when I was much younger starting out. I know your information could have prevented a lot of "stuff" that happened to me. I'm in the US, had some businesses with the now ex, so you can figure out the screw job from there.

Live, learn, and keep going. It's all good from this point forward.

kevinl90
1/24/16

For the thousands of dollars it costs to attend, it wasn't bad but I've come across most of this information from their blog and reading other websites. It's paying for them to hold your hand rather than invest by yourself which is what they say you should be trying to do anyway. I enjoyed the location but I feel it's a jumping off point to selling their services and a lot of it can be done by what you learn on your own. I learned some good points to start but I'll be doing the rest for free by myself.

Response from Marija K., Nomad Capitalist Representative
Greetings, Kevin!
Thank you for attending the conference. As for your general impressions, one of the conference’s first and foremost goals was to inspire you to think bigger. Just as you said, you’ve learned some good points, but in the end, you’re to one that should jumpstart your dreams into reality.
The conference has provided you with a base, and you already mentioned that you’ll be doing the rest for yourself, and that is the point.

Every Nomad Capitalist worth their salt will tell you that self-improvement is the key to success. Going to the conference, as well as deciding to build upon the knowledge you acquired there is the best possible starting point you could give yourself.
Good luck to you in your future endeavors and if you need help, don’t hesitate to contact us.
kevinr82
1/21/16

Passport to Freedom was a great experience! Nomad Capitalist employees, society members and guests were all great to interact with. There was a wealth of knowledge everyone brought and an easy forum to hear each individual's stories, travels and business ideas.

I look forward to the next event and would recommend it to anyone looking to open up their horizons to the world.

derekd17
1/21/16

It was great meeting everyone. I really enjoyed the company and the overall experience. I had hoped for some speakers with more expertise in certain areas, but otherwise it was a wonderful week. Thanks to everyone involved.

And from what I've read, I agree. Something doesn't smell quite right. My wife and I have taken an early retirement (in the U.S.) We are considering moving to Europe and we are hoping to lightly work (teach English) while we explore the continent. I've looked at all of Nomad's published information and it seems legitimate on the surface. BUT... 1. Nomad seems to respond only to the negative reviews. Why not respond to the positive reviews as well if helping people is your stated goal? 2. The Nomad responses to the negative reviews are slicker than greased Teflon. They are incredibly smooth, PR-wise. The person who writes them is extremely talented. I am not naïve. Nomad obviously is an unabashedly capitalist venture, and anyone over 35 years old can see that. But a world worth living in runs on more than pure capitalism. Craving a better life and making it happen is admirable. But government greed is not the only greed out there, and all of it rots the soul. Signed, an American Libertarian with a human streak

By Bill C.

The current base price for the nomad capitalist services seems to be $9,000

By Michael D.

Hey, so there's not much to do about it unless you get rid of your citizenship. We don't do that stuff so it woud be best to speak to an attorney. all citizens must go through it but there's lot to learn online and it can be done on your own. unless its repealed, it applies to you.

By Andrew H.

That's a good question. I'm not aware of that payment system. I've only used Paypal. I'd say it's up to you if you feel it is legitimate. I do know their banner that displays all the supposed media coverage they had is fake though.

By John O.
Questions? Get answers from the Nomad Capitalist staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Nomad Capitalist