NoFrills.ca

NoFrills.ca has a consumer rating of 1.36 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NoFrills.ca ranks 101st among Grocery sites.

How would you rate NoFrills.ca?

“Used to be a price competitive company”

Mohsin M.
3/20/16

With the passage of time this company has gone expensive. Price matching has gone difficult. The quality of products is quite decent and good. Food and vegetable products are fresh. Customer service is quite nice and return policies are quite effective. They have to improve their prices

“Terrible customer service at Nadim's No Frills Whitby!”

Agnettah J.
7/10/20

I exprienced horrible customer service at Nadim's No Frills- Garden Street in Whitby today! I was double charged for an item last Friday and during my regular shopping today I asked for my money back with a receipt. I was told that I needed to have checked my receipt immediately when given to make them aware of double charge. Nofrills I don't check my receipt right away as I trust that you will not double charge! Apologize and correct your mistake instead of shifting blame to customer!

agnettahj
July 10th, 2020

dang859
September 11th, 2020

Horrible customers service on this no frills: manager, supervisor. Owner? No there to listen you. Very upset. Rating, maybe minus 5, not zero.

phill327
December 8th, 2014

Joe's No Frills has been around awhile now, it is part of the Loblaw's grocery chain, which has many different brands. When No Frill's opened it certainly did have some low prices, much better than most of its competitors, and so low prices=No Frills. As time went by prices on many items seemed to be creeping up, much closer to what other stores were selling the same items for also higher end products appeared at the same price or more than their competitors. Unfortunately many shoppers had programed their brains to equate No Frills with the lowest prices in the area. Another one of No Frill's guarantee was to have the lowest price on items that there competitors had and they would match it. But you had better read the fine print on that offer which could be found in their flyers and ads, but not found on the brightly colored T-shirts advertising the same. I saw one person who found an item at a lower price in the Shoppers Drug Store which is in the same building, this person wanted No Frill's to match the price. No way said the management, Shopper's was not a grocery store. In fact, the only store that No Frill's will match are the two Safeway's in the immediate area, one 3 blocks away and the other 5 blocks away They will not match any of the other local food marts, vegetable stores in the area or the other major grocery store 8 blocks away which happens to be part of the Loblaw's grocery chain but a different name. When I asked them why they would not match the answer was "we are only matching Safeway". So, bottom line, when you shop at No Frill's be very careful of what you purchase as you may find it at another store for a lessor price.

debvorahc
March 23rd, 2020

I've been shopping here at least 10 yrs & with this covid19 they put a limit of toilet paper to 1 roll per person. I was at the store March 23 2020 & witnessed 3 patrons complaining bout this lady in line buying 2 large pkgs of toilet paper. The staff was laughing at these patrons being upset I felt that was disgusting. Turns out she worked thier & she was a manager. To do that in front of people who couldn't find toilet paper anywhere is disgusting & for customer service & cashiers to laugh bout it DISCUSTING

nb244
December 15th, 2020

Their new conmercial is horrific... it comes on and I either mute the t. V. or change channels. The worst commercial

remyar2
December 14th, 2020

Multiple times there were billing errors. Yes they do correct it if ypj catch it then and there. Also some cashiers are arrogant. If you go to express counter, they will ask you to go stand in regular queue until the cashier comes and calls you from the queue. Seriously, then what is the express line for? Atleast keep a board saying those for express line should stand in regular line and the cashier will come fetch you.

carolines228
October 26th, 2020

Have been NoFrills customers for over 20 year. Very disappointed to discover that NoFrills sells EVEN fish, garlic, smoked salmon etc. - product of China without any alert! Sooooo upset to discover we've been eating Chinese food without even knowing! NO MORE NOFRILLS unless they change!

sadl1
March 19th, 2021

Terrible customer service! Period!
Tonight, we had the ennui and boredom of engaging in a very negative encounter with "Karen" of Gibson's No Frills (980 Franklin Blvd., Cambridge).
Ellie lacks customer service skills, manners of an adult, and she simply does not listen. Such an employee would always push new customers away. It was my first visit, and I will never go back.
An item had a regular price plus a 50% discount tag. The cashier must apply the discount, and make sure the customer is happy. However, Ellie "Karen of Gibson's No Frills", simply refused. She said that the wrong price was printed on the item (by her coworker), and I (the customer) should either pay the price she liked (regular price as per the tag) or return the item. I returned the item.
See the pictures of item's tag & return receipt.

Tip for consumers:
Do not go there.

Products used:
produce

zdenas
May 12th, 2020

I LOVE SHOPPING IN ORLEANS ( BRANDON'S AND MEGAN'S STORE), THE STAFF IS ALWAYS POLITE AND VERY HELPFUL. But ordering CURBSIDE PICKUP is a nightmare. I know that has nothing to do with the store, that the info on the website is from THE HEADQUARTERS. Sooo back to PC EXPRESS. Originally I ignored it because there is: "Note: Online orders must be picked up inside the store"! After trying UNSUCCESSFULLY to find the CURBSIDE PICKUP I called and I was told that it's not true, that they will bring it to my car - I just have to pick a date and they will let me know the pickup time. DON'T YOU THINK THAT SOMEBODY SHOULD CORRECT THE MISLEADING INFO ON THE WEBSITE?
Another puzzle - I wanted to take advantage of the sales ( advertised in the recent flyer). I started to fill my shopping cart and proceeded to CHECKOUT. But before I was able to proceed I was asked to pick up a date - the first available date is May 19th. OK, I select that date and surprise, surprise! Since the pickup is now next week the prices in my order magically change to regular prices, because in the meantime the sale expires. I FIND THAT UNFAIR! THE PRICES SHOULD BE HONORED FROM THE TIME THE ORDER IS PLACED. Soooo I'm thinking OK I'll check the next week's sales - OF COURSE, THE NEW FLYER IS NOT OUT YET! And if I will wait for the next flyer it will be the same story. AS I SAID - THE PRICES SHOULD BE HONOURED FROM THE DAY THE CUSTOMER IS ORDERING!

edb85
September 20th, 2017

Long wait to check out and some of the cashiers seem unfriendly, also some empty shelves. Tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

mohsinm1
March 20th, 2016

They have to improve their prices

Questions? Get answers from the NoFrills.ca staff and other customers.

Get more from No Frills online. Browse your local No Frills store offers, deals, flyers and more!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NoFrills.ca?

Have a question about NoFrills.ca?