Nifty Home Products

Nifty Home Products has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nifty Home Products ranks 244th among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Nifty Home Products?

“Product looks nice, but doesn't work.”

Lare P.
12/4/20

My wife bought a Coffee Pad Rolling Drawer from Bed, Bath and Beyond. The lever to lock and release the drawer doesn't work. Actually, it doesn't do anything. Wife took it back to BBB and the inventory on the shelf was the same. Nice to look at, but if it doesn't function, as advertised, what good is it? I guess they don't have quality control in China where this was made.

josiaha20
August 17th, 2020

They render out great home products but I just wished they should be able to start using Bitcoin for there means of exchange in buying home products from them.

larep
December 4th, 2020

I guess they don't have quality control in China where this was made.

Yeah... It really worth, giving there by best out though. They quite really worth

By Josiah A.

They surely do by asking where do I get my home products from

By Josiah A.

I don't think so... If only I could make some research on that

By Josiah A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nifty Home Products staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nifty Home Products?

Have a question about Nifty Home Products?