NHLShop.ca

NHLShop.ca has a consumer rating of 1.36 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NHLShop.ca ranks 38th among Sports Memorabilia sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 12.5%
How would you rate NHLShop.ca?

“Hockey jersey”

Amanda S.
4/27/21

Despite all the bad reviews, I'm happy with everything! Fast delivery, good quality. Fits perfect! :)

“Fraud”

Sebastien D.
3/2/21

Bought a Fanatics jersey of my favorite team for 200$; literally fell into pieces within 48 hours. Name of player and player number are glued onto shirt with the cheapest glue you can find. Customer service absolutely non-existent. No way to talk or chat with anybody. Absolute and total fraud. Nothing else to say.

tomy292
June 7th, 2021

Bought this jersey as a birthday gift for my wife but I ordered it four months before her birthday. Did not know that the warranty against defects is only 30 days. She went to put it on for the first time and the name bar is falling off. She didn't even get it on and the name bar is falling off. Very poor quality control if this passes their inspections and having this poor of a warranty period should only indicate to future buyers that the quality is less than what they are paying for.

Tip for consumers:
Check the product for defects because the manufacturer doesn't.

Products used:
No refund after 30 days on an NHL jersey.

sebastiend16
March 2nd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Avoid the Fanatics line like the plague.

Jersey

davev261
April 12th, 2021

Ordered an "authentic" pro game jersey.
Waited for weeks before it was even started. Finally it shipped.
What a major disappointment when I tried this jersey on. It fit like a tight polo shirt! A guy small enough to fit this jersey over equipment wouldn't be playing in the NHL.
The Adidas sizing chart on the site is complete garbage. Naturally the custom jersey is not returnable.
So now I am stuck hoping I can recover some of the $350 on Ebay.

Beware of sizing chart

Jersey

kellym1105
February 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered a jersey in an xxs and received an xl. Requested an exchange for the first mistake and received the wrong size a second time, when I requested to return the second mistake they wouldn't take it back because it was an exchange... Zero customer service, no phone number to call, a live on line chat that is never available.DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

normp20
February 23rd, 2021

The worst hoodie i ever bought... Fanatics is a low end crappy servise company... i waited 4 weeks for a Torontomapleleaf hoodie. 84.99plus tax... better quality at a doller store... logo is fadded loose threads all over the place... im waiting on a a return label now... i will never shop on NHLshop.ca ever again

Tip for consumers:
Dont shop fanatics clothing very poor quility

Hoodie

xaviern13
March 10th, 2021

If you want pain in your ass, just buy there. I bought 2 t-shirts but they were too small. I went on their website and it was really hard to find how to process, both chat, phone or email for help.
Finally get the address to ship to, no online return form, only paper to sent with purchase.
I paid for the return + they don't refund initial shipping fees. I put a tracking so I know it was deliver.
After a 2 weeks following the delivery, no refund so I sent a email and an automatic reply saying someone will get to me. 1 week later no news, so I called them and I was told the refund can take up to 4 weeks.
An other week later, called them saying they didn't receive anything. I sent them tracking for the package, they replying saying they will refund but next time, to get a tracking and follow online instruction for return. Those asholes lost my package and are blaming me even after I have send them delivery confirmation.
There is no chance I will reorder there is MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Don't order there

Products used:
None, I have reorder somewhere else

me339
January 18th, 2021

Terrible selection. Was going to order Colorado Avalanche hoodie. Only colour option was grey. Want anything else, go to nhlshop.com. They have something like 70 hoodies compared to 7. Waste of time looking at this site

briank525
November 28th, 2019

Wish I would have check reviews before shopping on nhlshop.ca.

Their Carrier is Landmark Global you can use your tracking number to find that it was handed over to Sprint Star and with a different tracking number.

Ok fine, so my order was due nov 25 so i inquired about my order to Sprint Star and this is what i was told.

Good afternoon,

Your package shows status "Advanced shipping notification," which means the package has not been received by our warehouse. Once we receive it, we process it to be dispatched with a driver for delivery. We are not able to give any delivery estimates until we receive the package from the original seller. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Sandy

Landmark says they handed it to sprint, sprint says nope... LMAO! I have had no updates on my order since nov 14. The least they could do is let you know its going to be late and why... Dont leave us hanging. They dont care enough about US why the hell would we order from them again.

amandas1473
April 27th, 2021

Nothing

Jersey!

bobb795
December 19th, 2019

Took over 3 weeks for delivery
Staff on phones lied about delivery
Do not buy, go to national sport. Bought there for less money
Returned entire order to nhlshop

williamm915
February 19th, 2019

Ordered a Boston Bruins cap #3047621, and it is not exactly as pic shows. Supposed to be sandblasted black, and in the pic looks closer to grey, which I wanted, but was a dull black, and a lot darker than the pic. The breathing holes on the top, being a light grey stitching, instead of matching the cap colour, as shown in pic, also is not what I expected, according to the pic. Main problem, is that when I wanted to return the item, it stated I would be refunded the sale price of $27.19 CAD, instead of the price $33.99 CAD I paid. The other kick in the face, was the fact that I would have to pay $5.50 for a return shipping label, and gst tax of $1.36. So, for the price of $33.99, I get back $23.05 refunded, that's a $10.94 loss to me. Satisfaction is not garuanteed, money loss is. Better off using Amazon, or go to a shopping centre. DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT shop at nhlshop.ca if you think a full refund is what you should get back, for a product that doesn't match the pic, or statisfy your expectations. They have lost my business, and hopefully a lot of others.

Questions? Get answers from the NHLShop.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NHLShop.ca?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.4
Have a question about NHLShop.ca?