Review of Nexxt

Nexxt reviews

mikec717
1/16/19

I'm the same. I've been doing job searches on Indeed, Glassdoor. I just deleted my account from nexxt.com.

dd241
10/26/18

I've been doing job searches on Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn. I have only posted my resume to those 3 websites and made them private because I did not want to get spammed by recruiters and scam artists. But, somehow, nexxt.com got my resume and I am getting numerous calls and emails per day from spammers and scammers that "found my resume on nexxt.com."

When you go to nexxt.com to try and remove it you will be required to create an account before being able to disable your account, which I never did but somehow they still have my resume posted. Stay away from nexxt.com! I have been filtering all of those emails to my spam folder and reporting any calls I receive since my phone number is on the national DNC registry. Terrible business practice!

rays187
11/16/17

I was looking for work using Indeed.com and I used keyword Retail. Then I was spamed badly by Nexxt.com and RetailGigs.com. I was even started getting phone calls. I never subscribed. Not sure if it's a phishing site but it is a pay site. Premium Membership $24.99/mo.

Questions? Get answers from the Nexxt staff and other customers.

Nexxt?