Review of NextDayPets

Annapolis, MD 21401, US
support@nextdaypets.com

miriaml32
6/6/19

There are plenty of wonderful dogs at your local shelter you don't need this service. You are all part of the problem with dogs being euthanized daily.

debk74
6/5/19

I sent my $ 25 and never heard anything !!!! They have even reduced the price of the puppy I put in an application for !!! STAY AWAY...IT IS A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!

cindys488
4/20/19

Found a puppy that I wanted, left message for breeder and filled out application and paid $25 fee. They took my money and then nothing. Never heard back from breeder or them. Do not use this site!

hillaryp7
4/14/19

Anyone can put cute puppy photos on this site. I emailed the breeder and thought all was fine until he asked me for a Walmart money order. No other form of payment accepted. Obvious scam!!!

davidl1153
2/23/19

The advertised large print suggests that for just 5 dollars, you can receive notices of puppies available. But in the small print , they charge your credit 5 dollars every 2 weeks forever. And even though they suggest that you can select several breeds for the fee, they charge 5 dollars every 2 weeks for each breed you select. For one of the breeds I indicated, they sent me ZERO notices of puppies over a 5 month period, charging me 5 dollars every 2 weeks during that time.
STAY AWAY

nancyw377
2/8/19

Gave story that mother died and they needed to replace the puppies for costs only. Including delivery to door. Ask for additional information and pictures. Recieved information regarding Standard Schnauzer's. Recieved pictures after answering suitable questions and was ask for personal information to transfer pedigrees and delivery.
However, when I asked for copies of the Vet check, Pedigree and wanted to pick up the puppies, all communication stopped.
Robert Tylar or Edmond Tyleh
Reply Email Address: roberttylah12@gmail.com or edmondtyleh1@gmail.com

suzannat
11/14/18

its bull$#*! literally they are ripping you off 5 dollars every 2 weeks. so you can just sit and wait 4 years for them to say no one has a beagle for you.

Response from dogs n., NextDayPets Representative
There are 5 ways to cancel your Puppy Match profile:

1. The day you created this profile, you were sent an email. Within this email is a link to cancel when no longer needed
2. On our HELP page, under FINDING A DOG, you will see "Cancel Puppy Match Subscription"
3. You can call our 866 # and press 1 to cancel via our automated system
4. You can call our 866 # and press 2 to speak with a Customer Representative and have us do it for you
5. You can email us and ask us to cancel for you.
suzannew90
11/1/18

I signed up for this service and did receive emails for puppies. I tried to cancel this service and they emailed me stating that they were not charging me but that one of their vendors was charging me. There is no way to cancel. I had to cancel my credit card and resolve this through my bank.

I highly recommend that you do not use this service!

Response from dogs n., NextDayPets Representative
Hello Suzanne,

There are 5 ways to cancel your Puppy Match profile:

3. You can call our 866 # and press 1 to cancel via our automated system
5. You can email us and ask us to cancel for you.
megans179
10/16/18

I signed up for their puppy match and didn't get matched even once. I didn't realize this was a biweekly charge (which is a ripoff when they don't even match you) so when I got charged again I emailed them. They told me that it was a biweekly charge and that since it was the first day, they would refund me and cancel my account. Two weeks later here I am writing this because not only have I not received this refund, I am still being charged. When I tried to log on to cancel it, appearantly my account doesn't exist. I just sent them another email about it and am waiting to hear back. Do not use this sight and do not sign up for puppy match. You wouldn't get matched and they will just keep taking your money.

veronicam131
7/30/18

Please stay away from purchasing from this breeder. Puppies are not vet checked and the breeder is deworming with online drugs. Sold us a sick puppy and when informed him of issues was hostile. Puppy cost me over $2400.00 in vet bills a week after pick up. Do not buy a puppy from this breeder

daphneg8
6/21/18

This lady continues to sell bad sick puppies. I just wrote a review on her about a sick puppy that passed away. I showed all my proof from the first puppy and once the review was posted she called but was ignoring my calls and the vet that tried calling her. Her contract states take puppy to the vet within 48 hours but she ignores the calls when trying to contact her. She has 7 or more phone numbers and different names. This is a sad situation for us that want and love pets. She should not keep doing this to people. She replaced mine with another sick one. Was throwing up not even 5 minutes of getting him from her and I called her and she was so rude!! Tiny Boy 1 A1 Pets lady goes by the name of Mary but keep saying its not her. She is on these nice sites selling these sick puppies. This is the 2nd site I have wrote about her on. Its heartbreaking.

katlync3
5/16/18

This website does ask for a $25 fee to apply for a puppy which I ended up paying for before I read some reviews. After I read some reviews, I called the next morning asking if they have received it or not. They did not really answer my question but after asking about my puppy of interest, I was able to put a full payment down on him. Five days later my corgi cardigan puppy was sent to the vet, and the following morning I picked him up from the airport. Yes, I agree the $25 does seem like a scam, but you just have to ask all the right questions, and be very on top of everything that is happening. The staff are extremely friendly over the phone and helped me out with every question I had. I just got my new addition to the family today and I could not be happier. He came with a microchip, and vaccinations. Please do not be afraid to just call and ask! That is what they are there for! Good luck! :)

Tip for consumers: If you are unsure, just call the number provided. Do not pay the fee.

nechamaa
5/9/18

I should have done a little more research. I paid the money to Apply for buying a puppy, and that was the last I ever heard of next day pets. They have a very convincing website and unfortunately I was taken in by how professional the website and looked. I suppose $25 at a time with enough people trying to apply to buy a puppy adds up in the long run for the scam artists.

leew115
4/24/18

Like everyone else, I paid the $25.00 fee and then got an email the next day asking for more money. I sent a letter to their support and of course heard nothing.

carmenc84
4/2/18

They don't do anything, just stealing the money. No llenen la apricacion ,porque les Roban su dinero

dianed96
1/30/18

This site made me believe I was paying an application fee for a puppy to a breeder. Yet the breeder does not participate in next days pets application fee. It's a total scam. They stole $25 from me and when I try to contact them, they are completely unprofessional. Do not work through this site! The application fee goes to absolutely nothing, other then their pretty little pockets. Will report to bbb.

kristinee6
12/22/17

When I saw the reviews I was nervous about getting the puppy Riley, for Christmas for my son. They were right on the mark. We received him at the Manchester,NH aiirport and he was everything we expected and more. Rioey is adorable although not sure if he is actually Yorkie and poodle but more Dsachund, but we dont care. We wanted a small puppy and thats what he is. He had his papers and shots. We also went thru Paypal fot payment. Thank you Missouri.

abbeya6
10/2/17

I was scammed over the weekend by a user of this site. I don't recommend this site. Not very secure with supposed breeders.. Never got the dog and attempted to scam all the way through the process for more and more money. They want you to send money via Walmart money gram. Don't do it...

jayo29
9/29/17

Paid $1700 for a dog 60 days ago. Nothing. Not next day pets fault directly, but they are the vehicle that supports these scammers

rogerf36
9/14/17

This site just takes your money and laughs to the bank. Any contacts come in the last few days of the ad. What a coincidence!

marilynnw
9/8/17

If you purchase a dog/puppy from an internet site and have a problem contact the FBI Internet Crimes Division @ IC3@gov. This is a Federal issue because it crosses State lines.

sandrah134
8/20/17

I am in love with my new puppy and the process was simple and easy!!!!! Thank you next Day Pets I will be back next year for a playmate

aprild42
8/19/17

I had posted the NextDayPets was promoting scammers and they have since deleted the horrible breeder from their site and are trying to help me somewhat. I paid for a dog 3 months ago and have NOTHING!! WATCH OUT FOR DB PUPPIES OR ANY FRENCH-BULL TERRIER OR BULLDOG BREEDERS IN FLORIDA...

richardr188
8/18/17

I recently purchased a maltese from this site, arrived a little dirty but very healthy. Overall very pleased. Breeder was very nice also.

harrys104
8/17/17

Not saying all advertisers on this site are scam artists,but after notifying Next Day Pets how I was scammed out of $1100.00 for the purchase of a Miniature Bull Terrier pup by an advertiser from Orlando...all white pup named "Chico".Sent proof and everything and the advertiser is still posting.This is the site to work if you're into stealing people's money...They truly allow it.By the way the pup is on the site now after being paid for 3 months ago...BEWARE!!!!!!!!!Good site for retirees and lazy people that don't wanna work but want an income.Just want to rip people off?Sign up on Next Day Pets if you're looking to scheme.BUYER BEWARE AND SCHEMERS YOUR HIRED!!!Oh and the scam artist that I'm speaking of that's ALLOWED to post on this site also post under Yorkie,T-Cup Yorkies,English Bulldog,French Bulldog and Miniature Bull Terriers for sale.Orlando is their location and is their contact # in the ads that they are ALLOWED TO USE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

Hello Thomas! Please contact support@nextdaypets.com and include your email address and last 4 digits of the card that is being billed. We will get this cancelled for you. On our HELP page, you can also find our email address.

By Beth T.

Tiny Man 1 mini farm in Jackson is scamming people and selling puppies sick and not wanting to respond back to you until you post something negative she has several numbers and names. She refuse to be who she is. I have video footage of her. She has sold me a sick puppy it died and replaced it with another sick puppy and yelled at me when I received it not even a good 5 minutes it was throwing up she told me take it to the vet!!!! And hung up on me. A1 Pets Tiny Toy Pets. Mary is one of the names she use. At least she told me that was her name and then tried to say she wasnt Mary. Its awful and hurtful to the buyers and the puppies that are sick. Stay away from her!!! Shes from Jackson Ms

By Daphne G.

Hello Susan! ID Verify is optional on our site. You do not have to go through this process to post your listings. In 2009 we implemented this process so that advertiser's have a way to verify they are who they say they are due to the high volume of puppy scams on the internet. Please note, if you do decide to become ID Verified, we do not run this process, Equifax does. All the information is stored with them, not us.

By Beth T.

I just bought a Bichon and my puppy is sick I lost mine due to heart failure now my new puppy has the same symptoms

By Louise C.

You will not be able to get any information on a breeder - except what is listed in their ads. You will need to contact the breeder themselves, ask for references (a reputable breeder will have MANY references). I do not give out the email address or phone number to my references...but with the prospective buyers permission I will give the prospective buyers info to my references and THEY do the contacting. That way they can email and talk via phone to someone that has actually bought a Chihuahua from me. Also ask for their vets number. ALL reputable breeders WILL have a vet, and call the vet, the vet will know how the breeder treats their animals.

By Judy C.

Questions? Get answers from the NextDayPets staff and other customers.

NextDayPets?