NewYorkandCompany reviews

Tel: 800.324.1952
service@nyandcompany.com

dawnmariem1
8/31/18

I tried to return an item and it was 2 days past the new return policy which they do not tell you that it's been changed. So $70 worth of merchandise I have to just take home they wanted to give me $4 for it how insane I will not shop there again

elizabeth
1/19/18

Overall, I like New York and Company. When their items are on sale, they are reasonably priced for the quality. They generally allow you to return items purchased online to their stores for free. Be on alert for items that are online exclusives; these items can only be returned via mail (which will cost you money).

Shipping time is excellent. Most orders I've placed have arrived within a week.

My only real gripe with them is that their sizing runs large, sometimes larger than their size chart indicates.

sharona21
3/6/17

I will never order from this website again. I placed an order ONE MONTH AGO and didn't receive 2 of the 5 items (one item sat in the warehouse with a shipping label for over 7 business days - continental USA shipping of 5 shirts should NOT take a month!) My offer for this gross mismanagement? 15% off my next order applied retroactively if I contacted customer service after placing the order. Every time I ordered from this website it was a major headache. Most of the time the items are out of stock in my size. On the rare occasion they are not, items get cancelled from my order 3 days later (because they actually WERE out of stock). One may as well order from a knock-off garbage site in China for all this hassle.

pamelaw66
2/18/17

Yes this is the 2nd time i order something online and request to pick it up at the store of the location thats available.. Ok there policy states pick up order same day you will receive an email saying ready for order pick up, if you order before 6pm and after 6pm its the next day pick up, But each time i did that order way before 6pm infact it were at 10:00 am, so i waited on the email tell me my order were ready but i never did receive no email, so the next day came still no email, so im getting worry now of what i had order they may be all sold out now of my size if they dont hurry up and get my order ready, because i sid this an couple months ago an final after 2 days they email saying they no longer had my size that they had to refund my money back, i were like what see this whats happen when yall not on yall job.so when i spoke to one of the salesperson she gonna say well we dont do orders on the weekends cause we be ro busy and i said that's not what yall email say when the order is place. New York is so full of it there on line purchase to pick up in store. They need ro change there email message then if they not obligated to that email cause you call that False advertising!!!! If i could give them an zero i would cause it sucks!!

rebekahb5
2/29/16

New York & Co. Has classic designs that never go out of style. I love the quality and prices. I usually receive my online orders within a week.

jackil
5/24/15

I love NY&CO they have nice clothes and great deals I will use this site to buy clothes often...

barbaram63
4/19/15

I first came to this site because I'm not a teenager anymore and needed something more sophisticated. The material is good but if your going out to get pants go to the store and try them on first. I bought 4 pairs of size 10 and two feel like I need a belt, the other two fit fine. Also they have sales like buy one get one free for pants so sit for that or until it's on clearance. Just sign up for emails to get the best deals. I didn't give them five stars because two pairs are stretched out in the back that I didn't realize until later.

Questions? Get answers from the NewYorkandCompany staff and other customers.

NewYorkandCompany?