Review of NeweggBusiness

Tel: +1 888-482-6678
promo@e.neweggbusiness.com

makingmes
1/10/19

Unbelievable company. I liked NewEgg, but NewEggBusiness is a horrid company. They convince you to sign up for a business account and then screw you and don't give you the option of being able to convert back. If NewEgg EVER requests that you make your account a business account. DON'T, just DON'T DO IT. The customer service is the worst, attitudes are nightmarish, they have worse pricing, they don't honor the same promo codes. There is nothing positive that comes from this. I specifically asked the representative that converted me regarding the changes and he stated there were none, just benefits. I personally want to punch the rep that called me in the face, but I guess this review will have to do.

elijahs33
2/23/18

After we spent a long time filling out all the paperwork, I didn't get assigned a someone to help me with my new account or get any questions answered on financing. Plus we were lied to about getting a loan to help us with our Crypto-currency Mining OP. And after we have bought over 200 products from them over 5 years ago, we will never recommend them again.

jm165
2/19/18

DO NOT EVER order from their "marketplace". These vendors simply steal your money, and NewEgg just assists them in the process.

I ordered products shown as in stock from a "vendor" - HotDealz4Less. So right off the bat, my fault, just look at the name of the vendor. Nothing professional there for sure.

They took two weeks to ship a package, and they shipped the cheaper version with a similar part number. After waiting a total of 3 weeks to receive this (keep in mind, could have bought from Amazon and had it in two days!), it took another week to get a return label.

I shipped it back, they received the return in 4 days. It's been two more weeks, and nothing. No refund. I've tried contacting the "vendor" directly, contacting NewEgg through every means possible with the constant "Give us the tracking information and we'll look in to it" followed by days later "Please give the vendor more time to process your return". ARE YOU SERIOUS??? These people stole my money a month and a half ago, I've never been shipped the product I ordered, they received the wrong items they shipped me back almost 2 weeks ago.. What could possible be the rationale that they need more time to process the return?

NEVER, I mean N-E-V-E-R again. If NewEgg was the last place on earth left to buy a product, I'd live without. They will never receive another penny of my business.

BUYER BEWARE!! Look at the reviews here, I'm far from alone in this experience of absolutely ABYSMAL customer treatment.

Questions? Get answers from the NeweggBusiness staff and other customers.

NeweggBusiness?