Netify.me

Netify.me

Netify.me has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Netify.me also ranks 56th among Mobile Applications sites.

How would you rate Netify.me?

“Hi Site jabber”

Ron K.
4/16/13

Hi Site jabber. Been awhile, hope everyone is doing great. Need a smart "note-taking" application on your Android phone? I've got what you've been looking for! NetMemo on Android allows you to click its app ONCE...and it begins to record audio (clearly/loudly as well - great for conversations/meetings!). Since you can set NetMemo to STOP recording AUTOMATICALLY (at a predetermined length - 30 to 120 seconds, or endless), then ON ITS OWN send that recording to your PRE-SET E-mail address, which makes the entire dynamic virtually - "one click". Your can select mp3 or wav file for your recording. I generally receive the NetMemo mailing in 2 - 10 minutes, depending on traffic. You can choose different colored short-cuts which function differently: Red might self-stop & auto send after 20 seconds to record quick ideas. Blue icon might be set to endless recording, with a different e-mail address. Green recording with typical start/stop functionality. Had to pass this one along. Fantastic app! Amazing tool on your phone. (NetMemo on iOS is in development, perhaps out already? Have to look into that if you have an iPhone)

ronk
April 16th, 2013
Hi Site jabber. Been awhile, hope everyone is doing great.

Questions? Get answers from the Netify.me staff and other customers.

We make Netmemo - An efficient voice recorder for capturing notes on-the-go

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netify.me?

Have a question about Netify.me?