Nerd Assist

Nerd Assist has a consumer rating of 4.98 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nerd Assist ranks 132nd among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Nerd Assist?

“Thanks again”

Ollie G.
9/7/20

Nerd Assist is my number 1 choice to get help with my assignments. Great quality, quick reply whenever I reach them, moderate prices. Recommend!

ollieg18
September 7th, 2020

Lisa C. – Nerd Assist Rep

Thank you for your amazing review!

jamesr354
February 19th, 2018

I was very hesitant to get help from NerdAssist. Mainly because I thought this would be unfair. But the thing is that they actually HELP you complete the task, saving you a ton of time and efforts.

benderr1
May 18th, 2020

I go to Nerd Assist asking for assistance with assignment for various subjects. And each time they assigned very knowledgeable and smart experts that help me easily.

Lisa C. – Nerd Assist Rep

Thank you for your review! Our team is always here to help you!

ericf443
April 13th, 2020

I can't imagine how people dealt with studying difficulties back when services like Nerd Assist weren't a thing. I mean, gaining knowledge is so much easier when you get extra help from qualified experts.

We were glad to help!

mariag1123
November 10th, 2020

Your service helped me out immensely and I'II be forever grateful for that. I love that you guys have a personal approach and clear understanding of what to do with every assignment that you get.

Lisa C. – Nerd Assist Rep

Glad we could help you out!

aijamals
May 4th, 2020

I never knew that there are services that can help you with any assignment before my friend recommended Nerd Assist. Terrific quality that is worth every dollar I paid.

Lisa C. – Nerd Assist Rep

Thank you for choosing us, Molly!

annao219
October 19th, 2020

Even though I paid for my orders, I feel like I'm forever in debt to Nerd Assist for all their help and assistance.

Lisa C. – Nerd Assist Rep

Thank you so much for your feedback!

sergeip13
September 30th, 2020

I greatly appreciate all your experts' knowledge, wisdom, and experience! Over the past six months, they've helped me out tremendously! Thank you!

Lisa C. – Nerd Assist Rep

Thank you for your kind words! Our team is always here to help you!

svyatac
November 25th, 2020

It does a great job of helping students, provides high-quality service, and has reasonable prices. Simply amazing!

Lisa C. – Nerd Assist Rep

We are so glad you had a great experience using our service!

user1296
January 20th, 2021

This website turned out to be the best academic assistance service! I'm really impressed by Nerd Assist!

nifis
December 7th, 2019

I was so pleased with this sample, it saved me tons of time from my other responsibilities. Thank you.

mihailg5
February 13th, 2018

As a foreign student, I must say that studying in a different country sometimes puts too much pressure. Especially when theres a writing task and your English has to be flawless in order to receive a high grade. Good thing Ive found this website. It helps me out a lot and I dont have to worry about all the mistakes I might make. I can even say that thanks to this service my English is becoming better.

lakyd
January 20th, 2018

Certain, it is able to be a chunk bit expensive for college students but it's clearly well worth it. I used this internet site on-line for my preceding paper due to the reality I had a whole lot of paper all due proper away but this internet net page is to the rescue. Customer service is ever prepared, experience free to invite a stupid question and they may speedy respond to all of your queries. I particularly endorse this net web page! Cross order now.

danao31
March 4th, 2019

This is a really five star service! I'm absolutely thrilled with my papers. Writers always do an exceptional job. I've already placed over 10 orders and they're perfect!

karac14
February 10th, 2018

Being a busy worker who gets a second degree, its not always easy to find enough time both for your job and studying. So this service really comes in handy. If it wasnt for its help, Id have to sacrifice something (either job or studying). But thankfully, I dont have to do that.

emilym372
June 26th, 2019

For the abstract of research paper, I got a full score 10 out of 10 of it. It is great. I am satisfied with their assistance.

mihaelj
January 30th, 2018

Its simply perfect. No other service could ever complete my task so quick and so good as Nerd Assist did. Its definitely the first place Ill be seeking help with assignments if Ill need it.

denisk58
February 24th, 2019

I had some doubts if I should order my essay. I chatted with support and they explained everything to me in detail. These guys were helpful and very nice to me. I got my paper on time.

kristoferj
January 29th, 2018

Having tried a couple of similar services now, I knew for sure what to expect. And, unlike the other companies that had flaws here and there, NerdAssist met all of my expectations. And Im very grateful for that. Im going to place more orders in the future for sure!

valeryl
March 7th, 2018

Im pretty impressed by the work quality that Nerd Assist delivers. When I got my paper back, I showed it to my friend, and he thought that it was written by me. He also kept asking how did I manage to perform such a deep and detailed research. That says a lot.

scottp134
February 20th, 2018

This website is the greatest thing in the world! Id be dropped out of my college if it wasnt for this services help! You literally saved my life! Thank you!

voladimiro
March 1st, 2018

This isnt the first helping service Ive tried, but at least I knew what to expect from Nerd Assist. I have to say, they exceeded all my expectations. From now on, its Nerd Assist only for me!

olyat1
February 7th, 2018

Out of all the services Ive tried lately, Nerd assist managed to deliver the best experience. Their response time, quality of work and the amount of money I have to pay for such work are perfect for me.

Questions? Get answers from the Nerd Assist staff and other customers.

Lisa C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nerd Assist?

Have a question about Nerd Assist?