Nerd Assist

Nerd Assist has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nerd Assist also ranks 127th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Nerd Assist?

“This website helped me!”

Nifi S.
12/7/19

I was so pleased with this sample, it saved me tons of time from my other responsibilities. Thank you.

nerd assist (4)
nifis
December 7th, 2019
jamesr354
February 19th, 2018
I was very hesitant to get help from NerdAssist. Mainly because I thought this would be unfair. But the thing is that they actually HELP you complete the task, saving you a ton of time and efforts.
lakyd
January 20th, 2018
Certain,it is able to be a chunk bit expensive for college students but it's clearly well worth it. I used this internet site on-line for my preceding paper due to the reality I had a whole lot of paper all due proper away but this internet net page is to the rescue.Customer service is ever prepared, experience free to invite a stupid question and they may speedy respond to all of your queries. I particularly endorse this net web page! cross order now.
mihailg5
February 13th, 2018
As a foreign student, I must say that studying in a different country sometimes puts too much pressure. Especially when theres a writing task and your English has to be flawless in order to receive a high grade. Good thing Ive found this website. It helps me out a lot and I dont have to worry about all the mistakes I might make. I can even say that thanks to this service my English is becoming better.
danao31
March 4th, 2019
This is a really five star service! I'm absolutely thrilled with my papers. Writers always do an exceptional job. I've already placed over 10 orders and they're perfect!
karac14
February 10th, 2018
Being a busy worker who gets a second degree, its not always easy to find enough time both for your job and studying. So this service really comes in handy. If it wasnt for its help, Id have to sacrifice something (either job or studying). But thankfully, I dont have to do that.
emilym372
June 26th, 2019
For the abstract of research paper, I got a full score 10 out of 10 of it. It is great. I am satisfied with their assistance.
mihaelj
January 30th, 2018
Its simply perfect. No other service could ever complete my task so quick and so good as Nerd Assist did. Its definitely the first place Ill be seeking help with assignments if Ill need it.
denisk58
February 24th, 2019
I had some doubts if I should order my essay. I chatted with support and they explained everything to me in detail. These guys were helpful and very nice to me. I got my paper on time.
kristoferj
January 29th, 2018
Having tried a couple of similar services now, I knew for sure what to expect. And, unlike the other companies that had flaws here and there, NerdAssist met all of my expectations. And Im very grateful for that. Im going to place more orders in the future for sure!
valeryl
March 7th, 2018
Im pretty impressed by the work quality that Nerd Assist delivers. When I got my paper back, I showed it to my friend, and he thought that it was written by me. He also kept asking how did I manage to perform such a deep and detailed research. That says a lot.
scottp134
February 20th, 2018
This website is the greatest thing in the world! Id be dropped out of my college if it wasnt for this services help! You literally saved my life! Thank you!
voladimiro
March 1st, 2018
This isnt the first helping service Ive tried, but at least I knew what to expect from Nerd Assist. I have to say, they exceeded all my expectations. From now on, its Nerd Assist only for me!
olyat1
February 7th, 2018
Out of all the services Ive tried lately, Nerd assist managed to deliver the best experience. Their response time, quality of work and the amount of money I have to pay for such work are perfect for me.

Questions? Get answers from the Nerd Assist staff and other customers.

lisac376
Lisa C.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nerd Assist?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about Nerd Assist?