Review of Neocutis

Pully, Vaud 1009, Switzerland
contactus@neocutis.com

clarar37
2/4/19

Lots of natural ingredients to privide your skin and vitamin c and e for smoother skin and aloe vera

marys121
4/16/14

I was introduced to this line via my dermatologist and I am obsessed with it! I wish a could afford all of the product line but since I am on a budget I had to choose my favorite product - the Lumiere eye cream. It is heaven! My under eye wrinkles have practically vanished! You only need a tiny amount twice per day so the bottle lasts a long time. It is my #1 favorite skin care product!

sarahh
7/10/08

PSP for younger looking skin - The technology behind this skincare line is amazing. All of the Neocutis products have human growth factor in them and I think that is why they are a little costly. But the results are great and my skin feels so supple and smooth. I love the light consistency of the Lumiere eye cream; it is neither too heavy or too light, and it seems to have light reflectors to give immediate reduction of the appearance of dark circles.

The website will guide you through their product technology stuff, but you have to purchase from a physician.

Questions? Get answers from the Neocutis staff and other customers.

Neocutis?