Review of NeatoShop

info@neatoshop.com

1 star

axeld15
5/7/19

I had a great experience with the customer service they responded quickly and accepted a switch of a t-shirt with no additional cost even from France were shipment cost are more expensive.
The quality of the shirts is great.
I recommend it.

kerib20
4/18/19

I inquired about my shipping on 4 shirts I had purchased, scared that it wouldn't arrive in time for a convention I was going to. I was answered timely, and had my questions and worries resolved quickly. I'm very pleased so far with this shirt shop and cannot wait for my purchases to be here.

haifas1
10/10/18

I received a gift from a friend, a hoodie with a zipper, when I got the original shipment the print was faded where the zipper was so I contacted customer service and they sent me a brand new pullover with a GREAT print! It was so quick and painless, I got the new pullover it two days!

jeanm196
9/13/17

I Recommend this site to those who likes unique quality shirts, their service was awesome. I needed my order by a certain date and got it in time. Customer service responds very fast on any questions you have regarding an order. So if u want a great shirt shop at neatoshop!

benjamins61
5/9/17

So, as a customer from Germany there was a small issue regarding my order. Always a bit problematic, but the customer service was very nice and on top of the game. With a lot of information, which didn't feel like an automated answer, the shirt I ordered arrived a couple days later. I'm definitely gonna buy from them again, rarely felt that appreciated by a shop. 10/10 would by again.

jolieb
11/10/15

NeatoShop is a print-on-demand service like no other. They have their own proprietary print process and meticulous quality control which means the printing on the shirts and other merchandise has better clarity and color than pretty much every other print-on-demand service I've seen. Even some of the sites which do screen printing can't match them. They have a nice support system for helping the artists promote by giving them free stickers to hand out to fans and that sort of thing. They may not have as many items as some places, but what they have is top-notch. Plus, there are no color limits and there's no need to format for screen printing or working in a limited spot color palette. You send them your art in all its full color glory and they do their very best to make it look awesome when it's printed. The quality is such that some artists and shirt designers are using NeatoShop exclusively when ordering their items for convention and festival sales. Prices are decent and artists can now use their new drop-ship program to fulfill orders for places like EBay, Etsy and Amazon in addition to keeping a shop on NeatoShop itself. They are really very dedicated to doing the absolute best for the artists who do business with them.

veronicaa6
7/16/14

For artists it is the best place to sell art! they offer free giveaways and free sample tshirts to show you the quality of the products!
They have a really personal touch in communication (there is an actual person that writes and replies back to your mail) and the products are really really good!
They also offer messenger bags and not just tshirts (as many other sites do) and they have WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING!

lolar1
5/12/11

This website sells a variety of novelty goods like funny tees, ice cube molds, weird tasting lipbalm etc. mostly overpriced in my opinion i found some of the same things they were selling on their site on other websites for cheaper. i bought a keyboard key purse from them only because i couldnt find it anywhere else, i got it on time,was a little disappointed because it was too short on the shoulder strap than i was expecting, the size fit my 8 yr old cousin alot better, thats my fault though since the dimensions were specified on the site.

Questions? Get answers from the NeatoShop staff and other customers.

NeatoShop?