MyPrinterShop.ca reviews

info@myprintershop.ca

1 star

harryb179
2/19/19
The orders are always there the next day. My HP Officejet 6700 works perfect with the
Printershop Cartridges. I have been using them for 4 years and never had any problems!

Highly Recommended!

Harry Bardoel
erikav16
11/10/18
I use their cartridges in my Cannon printer with no problems. The colour is great and never any problems with "not recognizing cartridge". Shipping is faster than I expected, and
customer service is friendly and courteous . Very satisfied and would recommend without hesitation.
johng1098
8/31/18
Excellent prices. I use their cartridges in my Epson Stylus Photo R1900 (pigment inks) and my HP Photosmart (dye sublimation). I get top results in both and with the HP, their cartridges provide crisp text without overspray. Their pigment inks for the Epson give results indistinguishable from the Epson inks. I use the Epson for photography. Their warranty also shines as I once had one problem HP ink cartridge which they replaced very quickly.
jeffd227
8/14/18
Super great service... Ink always arrives within two days. Tested some photo copy colour copying and very hard to see the difference in the colour from the original. Ink cartridges are topped up full.
rodrigoc13
9/20/17
fast delivery and great product. Got my order within 24 hours. Checkout was quick and easy. I used their printer model selector to find my cartridges in no time. Will buy there again. A+
mariag201
8/23/17
I called in my order and the customer service was very polite and professional. I gor my order next day and i am very happy with the products and service
jimj116
4/13/17
I am amazed by the wonderful service of this company. I ordered toner online and received it promptly but both of the two cartridges I bought caused paper jams. I thought I was out 60 bucks but wrote them an email anyway and, to my surprise, they responded swiftly and effectively. As soon as it was clear that my toner cartridges wouldn't work, they sent me two replacements that worked perfectly within 24hrs. Wow! I always thought the internet was a place to go to get screwed over, I never expected to find a company that cares.
rachelm130
3/8/17
I called in to place my order and the gentleman was so kind and patient. I love this company, they really treat you with respect. Also the shipping is very fast. A+
georgew105
3/7/17
Customer rep help me find my carteidge. Received it next day. Great product! I will definately by there again A+++++++
jamesg255
2/3/17
I got my Brother TN660 within 20 hours of ordering. Very impressed with the delivery speed. The product works great. Will definately buy there again
alanw72
2/1/17
great service and great product, beat all the others out there true as the add say,from the moment you order they have your back.
arield10
11/22/16
Ordered my cartridge on a tuesday at 12 pm because they were the cheapest in Canada and got it the next morning in Toronto. I was greatly impressed with the quick delivery and the good quality of the Brother TN660 I purchased. Will definately buy there again.

Questions? Get answers from the MyPrinterShop.ca staff and other customers.

MyPrinterShop.ca?