Review of MyPerfectCV

Learn More

73 reviews with 1 star

nikhilr7
4/30/19
I cancelled my subscription thrice 2 months ago , still they extort 23.80 money today.
It has been a quiet a few time that despite my cancelling of suscription my money is getting deducted from my account on monthly basis.
I only used the service once . Why dont you just cancel my subscription
I was one of the most loyal customers of myperfectcv.co.uk and i can give you names of students and freshers to whom i recommended your services and they have
been using your service till now.

I m highly dissapointed and expect full refund that is unduely deducted from my account otherwise i will block my credit card and post every possible negative reviews through multiple accounts on any site that has your description.
I m tired of your theft. Kindly look into it

MyPerfectCV attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello Nikhil,

We deeply regret that you experienced this and we are truly sad to see you go. Per your request, we looked into the matter and our records do indicate that you were issued a refund and that the issue was resolved on 4/29. We ask that you please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to post. Please rest assured that you will no longer be charged in the future. Should you ever need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you.
georgel239
4/18/19
Be very careful with this shady website. I opted it for a trial and for 1 year I've been charged 16.95 GBP each month without knowing. They don't send you an invoice or receipt to let you know that they have taken money from your account. I paid 200 GBP and used their service once. That's a bit expensive for a cv builder. No emails, nothing ! They just take 16.95 each month and pretend like nothing happens.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we apologize for the confusion or inconvenience that this might have caused, George. However, please keep in mind that when you selected our 14-day trial, you automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every 4 weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

With this in mind, shortly you will be receiving a direct message so we can look into what’s happening for you.
barbaram423
5/29/18
they take your money without making it clear
terrible service
anyone who has hiven them 5 stars was prob working for the company
or paid to do it
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Barbara!

Thank you for your feedback!
We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Payment Processing Page
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail (Immediately after you complete your enrollment process you receive a automatic e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.)

Again thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better, and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comment along to our team so we can keep improving. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about our products and services.

-Best regards,
MyPerfectCV UK
barbarat181
5/20/18
will auto charge your card/bank every month if you don't cancel it, what on earth?! surely they have to mention this!!
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Barbara,

We apologize for the confusion this may have caused. Our free account gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee.

When signing up for our product you agree to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

When we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase on the confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail immediately after you complete your enrollment process stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. (Automatic emails can get redirected to your spam/junk folder, so be sure to check these folders if you cannot find this email.)
bhagwats
5/16/18
Refund my 20.95 Pounds otherwise i will do the complaint as without my information you have charge my debit card .
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Bhagwat!
We're so sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. We'd like to make things right with you. Please get in touch with us at:

Social@MyPerfectcv.com

If you could include the Account ID or e-mail address associated with the account so we can locate your information, which would help us enormously.
Thank you!
yuliyap1
3/6/18
I'm impressed and surprised. This website looked very serious, very well done service. And just to be neutral the website did a good job with my CV.
(!!!) But the notification on the automatic subscription is written in light grey down the bottom, you would not expect it from a serious site that cares about their reputation.
And I see people are complaining since 2017 and they have not changed this!
I'm disappointed. I'll never use this website again because they are cheating and they know it.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Yuliya,
We're sorry you didn't had the best experience with us. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 855-213-0348.
tomb334
3/4/18
My complaint is as below -

Hello there...

I imagine you must get this a lot, but I am very curious to know why it is that I appear to have had a monthly subscription set up for your CV Building "service"??

Generally speaking I don't tend to build so many CVs on a monthly basis that I feel the need to pay a whopping £16.95 for the pleasure.

I would venture to guess that most people in their right minds wouldn't pay this sum for the once off service much less the monthly version of what can only be described as a "disservice".

There are 2 things which I would kindly request to be enlightened on...

1. Please can you provide me with the exact wording which is used to ensure that your customers are fully aware that they are entering into a monthly billing contract for your service, and where this can be found?

2. For this sum of £16.95 per month... what is it exactly that you are providing?? Other than, of course, a platform with which to scam unsuspecting job hunters whom, it is probably safe to assume, are in a less fortunate financial situation than most.

Lastly I must insist that you reimburse my account for all fees taken AFTER 16th January 2018.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Tom
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Tom,

We would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process ( (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.

There are several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your 'Account Settings' as well.

Also, the paid subscription gives you the ability to print, e-mail, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, also, to Find 1,000's of jobs for every industry —new jobs added all the time at our Ultimate job board, choose from professional templates and designs in our CV Builder, our CV Check allows you to Scan your CV common errors and how to perfect it, find Interview tips and advice, and also have a professional covering letter using our Covering Letter Builder.
emiliof12
2/12/18
Initially the CV format was really attractive and during the process after saved all steps in the system all the sudden the CV disappeared. A glitch that could not solved. Not worthy.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Emilio,
Sorry to hear about this situation and we apologize for the inconvenience this may had caused. I'll be more than happy to assist you and escalate this issue to our Technical department, and see if we can fix this for you. Shortly, you'll receive an DM from us!
skylarkk
12/17/17
I was aware I signed up for the free trial, but I was sure to cancel it on time once I had in possession of the digital copy of my CV. The person who helped me as I wrote my CV was there as witness to me cancelling the subscription on my account.

Yet I have just found out nearly £100 had been deducted from my card in the span of a few months without my notice. I'm disappointed and shocked. Will be contacting my bank since I don't trust these people to do anything about refunds.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Skylark,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Skylark. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
gillw8
12/17/17
I have just had to cancel my bank card as they are taking money from my account that I did not authorise or sign up to. Its a scam
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Gill,

We’re sorry that you may have gotten the wrong impression of our service and subscription resume builder service. We would like to provide you some information which may clear up any concerns about your account:

timb194
12/14/17
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE AT ALL COSTS!

I have made the same experience as the other people here.

I have used the service once and then never again!

You get no notification that you use the service and no clear information about the costs. No confirmation emails, no receipts, nothing!

The answers to these threats and complains here only display bad justifications in the lack of sufficient awareness of the price of the service!

I got charged 11 times 17 pounds for about a whole year!

I want that money back!

I am going to have a talk with my lawyer and I am in contact with the legal office department of my bank as well as the police in this manner!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Tim,

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. If you have any additional concerns regarding your account, please feel free to contact us so we can provide with further assistance. Thank you!
charlenek7
12/11/17
I have just realised that this company have been taking money from me since September and I didnt sign up to a subscription with them!!! I called the company to explain and they said that I havent cancelled my subscription - online scam that I am now going to have to report to my bank as a fraudulent transaction - do not go near this website!!!!!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Charlene,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Charlene. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
michellemib
12/4/17
They have continued taking from my account despite me cancelling subscription. Unfortunatey they also do jot have facility to cancel online. Do not use as misleading the public and a waste of time. I would like a full refund and explanation why this was not cancelled and full guarantee this has now been dine. I will report to bank as fraudulant transaction. Id 44309955
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello Michellemi,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. In order to fully assist you with your concern, we encourage you to contact us at Social@MyPerfectCV.com. With your message, we would appreciate it if you could include the e-mail address or account ID used to create your account with us. Thank you!
mandyf16
12/4/17
Like everyone else on this link I only found after falling for this damn scam, this website will take your money once, let you think you have cancelled it and then keep taking it. The useless CV's don't even download properly, thought I had wasted only £3 but now found it was more when I checked my bank statements. I'm going legal because it's the only way to stop these B******s
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Mandy,

We’re sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than great; is it possible to continue our conversation via DM?
dennisa41
12/3/17
BEWARE - SCAMMERS IN ACTION !

Here is my experience with my perfect CV:

I needed to refresh my resume, and after looking at different websites I fell for MyPerfectCV, they had a lot of different layouts I liked and it seemed rather inexpensive - I could get a trial for only a few euro's.

I signed up and made an account, I paid for the service and then I went on and deleted my payment options afterwards.

All was dandy and OK, up untill I reviewed my bank transactions, My PerfectCV had taken 24.99, I then logged back in and much to my despair - The payment option was still there on my account as being my credit card.
I was unable to retain an account there without it keeping my payment details, so I went on a deleted my entire account thinking that was it.

BUT IT WASNT - Dec 4th 2017 - MyPerfectCV has withdrawn yet again - 24.99 without me even having an account with them, they are unreachable by any of the phone numbers and they do not reply to emails sent asking for money back.

I have had to cancel my creditcard as of Dec 4th 2017 in order to get rid of them.

Tip for consumers: CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN IT TO THEM!

UPDATE 04/12/2017

I can see from the reply that the customer agent sitting here does NOT read the reviews - This person tries to do damage control and suggest us to use the ALREADY used forms of contact.

I have been on hold for 46 minutes only to get disconnected - I am now on the 15th minute of call number 2.

I can only add that they STILL offer MISERABLE service..
Stay away!!

Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Dennis.
jnfjkdnjksd
11/26/17
I used there website once to create a cv and payed around £3 and after that I cancelled my subscription and the continued to take my money charging £17 a week, I want my money refunded!!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi jnfjkdnjks,
We’re very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. In order for us to better assist you and look into this situation, we need to request some information regarding your account. Would you mind if we move this conversation to a direct message?
beverlya27
11/17/17
I used your site as a one off in may but you continue to take money from my account! This is fraudulent! I want this account closing Id 41489642 and money refunding ASAP
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Beverly,

loisf15
11/17/17
I created a rough CV a long time ago and then cancelled my subscription but looking through all my bank statements last night I discovered I've been charged £16.95 ever since, they've took £104 from me even though I haven't been back on their website for a very long time and got told my membership was over!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Lois,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Lois. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
toms376
11/13/17
I work for the bank and this is a pretty well executed example of fraud.

The initial service was excellent, however after reading the abundance of reviews and experiencing the unexpected billing myself - make sure you steer clear. Elaborate hoax to give someone a short-term benefit but reaping the rewards of non-existent contracts in the long-term.

I have tried to cancel my subscription and get a refund for this. It was agreed but the confidence of the staff member on the phone has left me with some serious doubt as to whether this will actually be actioned. However, I have received a confirmation email so will see what occurs over the next few days.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Tom,
We are very sorry about any inconvenience that this may have caused. We want to be able to give you peace of mind, and confirm that your account has been cancelled as per your request. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
hannahc52
10/25/17
Have tried repeatedly to cancel my subscription, called both customer service numbers just to be put on hold for 20+ minutes only to reach an answering machine. I have emailed multiple times requesting my account to be cancelled with no response yet again. My account ID is 47302901, please cancel my account ASAP!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Hannah,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Hannah. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
zoee6
10/25/17
I need to cancel this! No one answers the phone and you leave a voicemail finally and no one gets back to you. I have emailed as well. Help!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Zoe,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Zoe. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
sarahb349
10/20/17
Just seen this company has been charging me £16.95 per month for a rough cv I did with them months ago. No renewal notices sent!

The Competitions and Markets Authority state:
If a business offers a subscription service or other long standing rolling type of agreement, for example, mobile phone contracts, insurance contracts, then businesses should make it clear how the subscription will be renewed, provide renewal reminders and allow customers to cancel without having to pay cancellation costs or give lengthy notice periods to cancel. Automatic renewals without sufficient reminders are likely to be regarded as unfair terms as are long notice periods or cancellation fees.

In response to Andy: Where were my renewal reminders sent each month? I am just checking other review sites and this is happening to hundreds of people each month. Surely this proves you are not making it clear enough!
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Sarah,
We would like to respectfully address your statement that we were not authorized to debit your account. Once you enroll in our services, an email is sent confirming your subscription as soon as you completed the purchase. The confirmation email states: "Your subscription begins immediately and renews automatically" followed by the corresponding date and purchase price. For our subscription details, please refer to our Terms of use and/or the confirmation email sent once you enrolled. Regarding the initial confirmation email, please check your email account inbox and trash/spam folders. If you can’t find this email, let us remind you that on our sales page on the same website, we state that after the 14 day trial period your account will automatically enroll onto a subscription service billed every four (4) weeks.
sherb7
10/10/17
Billed me despite cancelling free trial on time. Can't get through on phone and no response to numerous emails.
SCAM
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Sher. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
juliac68
10/6/17
Tried ringing and to cancel his subscription that until yesterday he didn't realise he was stilll paying for.. cant get through, absolutely disgraceful.. would like a full refund asap.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Julia,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Julia. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
justing80
9/27/17
Absolutely fuming this is a very bad site went to try and cancel my 14 day free trial and phone numbers don't work tried there online support no response tried email no answer they are just scam you take your money then ignore you there cv templates are rubbish just please don't touch them I will have to cancel my bank cards to stop getting charged as you can't cancel once you have signed up very upset
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Justin. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Areej: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Jhuma - You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Lara! In order to get any information regarding subscription costs, please contact our Customer Service Department at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news,Rob. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail With this in mind, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Angela: Thank you for getting in touch with us! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.com Call us at: 855.213.0348 (United States) Our representatives are available from: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 20:00 Saturday 8:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 By clicking on the Chat button on our website: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx By going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/membership/signin.aspx?src=timeout&targ=https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/account/resume-home.aspx We hope that this information answered any questions or concerns. Best regards, MyPerfectCV

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

8 Photos for MyPerfectCV