MyPerfectCV

MyPerfectCV has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 264 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyPerfectCV also ranks 5th among Career Advice sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.8%
Special offer from MyPerfectCV
Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• l was called for a job interview as a Customer Service Assistant in an Electricity Distribution Company.
  • It's a great service for editing and creating CV's.

• i only subscribe to 14 days trail , they took 16 ounds off me for no reason , what a scam seriously
  • Although calling itself a free CV builder, you can't actually access anything unless you pay -
How would you rate MyPerfectCV?

“Lovely service from Victor”

Polina S.
4/20/20

I am very pleased with the service received over the phone today from Victor, such a down to earth guy! There was no robotic responses or 'let me get you off the line as fast as possible' attitude - human and kind service, I am impressed! Happy with the discount offered too. Hope the team stays safe and I am grateful for the lovely service in these troubling times!

“STILL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD DO NOT USE”

Valentin V.
7/2/20

THEY LIE AND STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD EVEN WHEN YOU CANCEL THE ACOUNT IN THE SITE I PAID ONCE TO DOWNLOAD MY CV AND THEN THEY GET ME ANOTHER 17 £ AFTER A WEEK

customer service (58) 14 days (6) cv builder (6) 14 day trial (4) credit card (5) great service (10)
valentinv5
July 2nd, 2020
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you, Valentin, for sharing your thoughts.

Our team is dedicated to providing our users with the best customer service experience possible and we would love to discuss this further in order to seek a resolution to your matter, please expect a private message from us shortly.

Once again we apologize for any misunderstanding and hope to resolve this matter soon.
georgel239
April 18th, 2019
Be very careful with this shady website. I opted it for a trial and for 1 year I've been charged 16.95 GBP each month without knowing. They don't send you an invoice or receipt to let you know that they have taken money from your account. I paid 200 GBP and used their service once. That's a bit expensive for a cv builder. No emails, nothing ! They just take 16.95 each month and pretend like nothing happens.
Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we apologize for the confusion or inconvenience that this might have caused, George. However, please keep in mind that when you selected our 14-day trial, you automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every 4 weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

With this in mind, shortly you will be receiving a direct message so we can look into what’s happening for you.
yuliyap1
March 6th, 2018
I'm impressed and surprised. This website looked very serious, very well done service. And just to be neutral the website did a good job with my CV.
(!!!) But the notification on the automatic subscription is written in light grey down the bottom, you would not expect it from a serious site that cares about their reputation.
And I see people are complaining since 2017 and they have not changed this!
I'm disappointed. I'll never use this website again because they are cheating and they know it.
Hi Yuliya,
We're sorry you didn't had the best experience with us. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 855-213-0348.
mandyf16
December 4th, 2017
Like everyone else on this link I only found after falling for this damn scam, this website will take your money once, let you think you have cancelled it and then keep taking it. The useless CV's don't even download properly, thought I had wasted only £3 but now found it was more when I checked my bank statements. I'm going legal because it's the only way to stop these B******s
Hi Mandy,
We’re sorry that you may have gotten the wrong impression of our service and subscription resume builder service. We would like to provide you some information which may clear up any concerns about your account:

We’re sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than great; is it possible to continue our conversation via DM?
kristinak20
June 7th, 2017
Its a total bull$#*! and scam...i payed 2.40 euros to get cv that said in no addition that needs to be payed at all but after spending an hour writing i needed it so i bought it. After all,they kept my card info on their page , and charged me 16 GBP 15 days later for nothing! Nothing! Its a total scam, thetly rob ppl and hack your card...NEVER EVER pay them a cent ppl
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Kristina. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize if we haven’t met that standard. We’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us, please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx
nikhilr7
April 30th, 2019
I cancelled my subscription thrice 2 months ago , still they extort 23.80 money today.
It has been a quiet a few time that despite my cancelling of suscription my money is getting deducted from my account on monthly basis.
I only used the service once . Why dont you just cancel my subscription
I was one of the most loyal customers of myperfectcv.co.uk and i can give you names of students and freshers to whom i recommended your services and they have
been using your service till now.

I m highly dissapointed and expect full refund that is unduely deducted from my account otherwise i will block my credit card and post every possible negative reviews through multiple accounts on any site that has your description.
I m tired of your theft. Kindly look into it

MyPerfectCV attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Hello Nikhil,

We deeply regret that you experienced this and we are truly sad to see you go. Per your request, we looked into the matter and our records do indicate that you were issued a refund and that the issue was resolved on 4/29. We ask that you please allow up to 7 business days for the refund to post. Please rest assured that you will no longer be charged in the future. Should you ever need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you.
justing80
September 27th, 2017
Absolutely fuming this is a very bad site went to try and cancel my 14 day free trial and phone numbers don't work tried there online support no response tried email no answer they are just scam you take your money then ignore you there cv templates are rubbish just please don't touch them I will have to cancel my bank cards to stop getting charged as you can't cancel once you have signed up very upset
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Justin. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
skylarkk
December 17th, 2017
I was aware I signed up for the free trial, but I was sure to cancel it on time once I had in possession of the digital copy of my CV. The person who helped me as I wrote my CV was there as witness to me cancelling the subscription on my account.

Yet I have just found out nearly £100 had been deducted from my card in the span of a few months without my notice. I'm disappointed and shocked. Will be contacting my bank since I don't trust these people to do anything about refunds.
Hi Skylark,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Skylark. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
barbaram423
May 29th, 2018
they take your money without making it clear
terrible service
anyone who has hiven them 5 stars was prob working for the company
or paid to do it
Laura T. – MyPerfectCV Rep
-Hello, Barbara!

Thank you for your feedback!
We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Payment Processing Page
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail (Immediately after you complete your enrollment process you receive a automatic e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.)

Again thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better, and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comment along to our team so we can keep improving. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about our products and services.

-Best regards,
MyPerfectCV UK
simonm91
May 20th, 2017
Automatically takes a monthly direct debit from your account, £25 in my case, does not send you invoices - or any further communications of any kind - website does not allow you to automatically cancel your subscription - website does not give any details on your subscription - customer service line goes straight to voicemail. This is simply a method of getting your account details and taking as much money as they can before you notice, then make it difficult to cancel the direct debit

Tip for consumers: Avoid

Hi Simon,
Keep in mind that MyPerfectCV is a resume builder that gives the user a chance to try our service prior to commit to a full access subscription. Once you finish editing your resume, the service allows you to download the free text version of the resume or save it in your account for further review. The options for emailing, downloading and printing the resume in Word format are part of the full access subscription. To further our user experience, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. When you select our 14-day trial enrollment, it provides all details on screen that after the 14th day it will auto enroll into the monthly subscription service. It also explains, that you can cancel at any given time. This alert is also given when the credit card information is requested where it explains that, unless you cancel, you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. Lastly, when you finish your enrollment process, an e-mail is sent explaining this as well.
We apologize for any confusion this may have risen. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding our products and services.

Best Regards,
MyPerfectCV
sherb7
October 10th, 2017
Billed me despite cancelling free trial on time. Can't get through on phone and no response to numerous emails.
SCAM
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Sher. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
mikep217
April 25th, 2017
Avoid this site as you will spend ages filling in the details of your C.V only to find you have to pay. Monthly apparently. Luckily I stopped half way through as I was suspicious that such a slick site could be free. I would have given no stars at all!
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Mike. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize if we haven’t met that standard. We’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us, please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx
sarahb349
October 20th, 2017
Just seen this company has been charging me £16.95 per month for a rough cv I did with them months ago. No renewal notices sent!

The Competitions and Markets Authority state:
If a business offers a subscription service or other long standing rolling type of agreement, for example, mobile phone contracts, insurance contracts, then businesses should make it clear how the subscription will be renewed, provide renewal reminders and allow customers to cancel without having to pay cancellation costs or give lengthy notice periods to cancel. Automatic renewals without sufficient reminders are likely to be regarded as unfair terms as are long notice periods or cancellation fees.

In response to Andy: Where were my renewal reminders sent each month? I am just checking other review sites and this is happening to hundreds of people each month. Surely this proves you are not making it clear enough!
Hi Sarah,
We would like to respectfully address your statement that we were not authorized to debit your account. Once you enroll in our services, an email is sent confirming your subscription as soon as you completed the purchase. The confirmation email states: "Your subscription begins immediately and renews automatically" followed by the corresponding date and purchase price. For our subscription details, please refer to our Terms of use and/or the confirmation email sent once you enrolled. Regarding the initial confirmation email, please check your email account inbox and trash/spam folders. If you can’t find this email, let us remind you that on our sales page on the same website, we state that after the 14 day trial period your account will automatically enroll onto a subscription service billed every four (4) weeks.
tomb334
March 4th, 2018
My complaint is as below -

Hello there...

I imagine you must get this a lot, but I am very curious to know why it is that I appear to have had a monthly subscription set up for your CV Building "service"??

Generally speaking I don't tend to build so many CVs on a monthly basis that I feel the need to pay a whopping £16.95 for the pleasure.

I would venture to guess that most people in their right minds wouldn't pay this sum for the once off service much less the monthly version of what can only be described as a "disservice".

There are 2 things which I would kindly request to be enlightened on...

1. Please can you provide me with the exact wording which is used to ensure that your customers are fully aware that they are entering into a monthly billing contract for your service, and where this can be found?

2. For this sum of £16.95 per month... what is it exactly that you are providing?? Other than, of course, a platform with which to scam unsuspecting job hunters whom, it is probably safe to assume, are in a less fortunate financial situation than most.

Lastly I must insist that you reimburse my account for all fees taken AFTER 16th January 2018.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Tom
Hi Tom,

We would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

We offer our customers 14 day access for just $1.95, and we indicate up front that this offer will automatically renew after the 14 day period on numerous pages during the sign-up process ( (with the option of canceling at anytime). This auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase (on the confirmation pages.) We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.

There are several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your 'Account Settings' as well.

Also, the paid subscription gives you the ability to print, e-mail, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, also, to Find 1,000's of jobs for every industry —new jobs added all the time at our Ultimate job board, choose from professional templates and designs in our CV Builder, our CV Check allows you to Scan your CV common errors and how to perfect it, find Interview tips and advice, and also have a professional covering letter using our Covering Letter Builder.
toms376
November 13th, 2017
I work for the bank and this is a pretty well executed example of fraud.

The initial service was excellent, however after reading the abundance of reviews and experiencing the unexpected billing myself - make sure you steer clear. Elaborate hoax to give someone a short-term benefit but reaping the rewards of non-existent contracts in the long-term.

I have tried to cancel my subscription and get a refund for this. It was agreed but the confidence of the staff member on the phone has left me with some serious doubt as to whether this will actually be actioned. However, I have received a confirmation email so will see what occurs over the next few days.
Hi Tom,
We are very sorry about any inconvenience that this may have caused. We want to be able to give you peace of mind, and confirm that your account has been cancelled as per your request. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
toreh1
February 24th, 2016
While I was aware (unlike some other reviewers here) that they charged a 'renewal' fee, it was impossible to get on their site to cancel as it recognizes your e-mail and mobile number. Lo and behold, once your renewal date arrives, you can get straight onto the site again! Fortunately I had my card provider 'block' them from taking any funds from my account. I had the pleasure of notifying them at 00:03 the day of the renewal. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Tore. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize if we haven’t met that standard. We’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us, please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx
emiliof12
February 12th, 2018
Initially the CV format was really attractive and during the process after saved all steps in the system all the sudden the CV disappeared. A glitch that could not solved. Not worthy.
Hi Emilio,
Sorry to hear about this situation and we apologize for the inconvenience this may had caused. I'll be more than happy to assist you and escalate this issue to our Technical department, and see if we can fix this for you. Shortly, you'll receive an DM from us!
juliem230
September 21st, 2017
Very annoyed, tried to cancel my 14 day free trial, telephone number just cuts off. Messaged through their system, 2 day response time which takes me over the 14 days so have now been charged..terrible service DO NOT USE
Hi Julie,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Julie. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our service. Rest assured that we will handle your situation as a priority. Please contact us at Social@MyPerfectResume.com. With your e-mail, it would be of great help if you could include the e-mail address used to create your account with us so we can locate your information. Thanks again!
loisf15
November 17th, 2017
I created a rough CV a long time ago and then cancelled my subscription but looking through all my bank statements last night I discovered I've been charged £16.95 ever since, they've took £104 from me even though I haven't been back on their website for a very long time and got told my membership was over!
Hi Lois,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Lois. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
beverlya27
November 17th, 2017
I used your site as a one off in may but you continue to take money from my account! This is fraudulent! I want this account closing Id 41489642 and money refunding ASAP
Hi Beverly,

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. If you have any additional concerns regarding your account, please feel free to contact us so we can provide with further assistance. Thank you!
michellemib
December 4th, 2017
They have continued taking from my account despite me cancelling subscription. Unfortunatey they also do jot have facility to cancel online. Do not use as misleading the public and a waste of time. I would like a full refund and explanation why this was not cancelled and full guarantee this has now been dine. I will report to bank as fraudulant transaction. Id 44309955
Hello Michellemi,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. In order to fully assist you with your concern, we encourage you to contact us at Social@MyPerfectCV.com. With your message, we would appreciate it if you could include the e-mail address or account ID used to create your account with us. Thank you!
juliac68
October 6th, 2017
Tried ringing and to cancel his subscription that until yesterday he didn't realise he was stilll paying for.. cant get through, absolutely disgraceful.. would like a full refund asap.
Hi Julia,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Julia. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
joej113
May 8th, 2017
Although calling itself a free CV builder, you can't actually access anything unless you pay - so you can spend a couple of hours writing it up just to have it ask for money at the end
HI Joe,
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us.
robertf201
July 5th, 2017
I have had £23.80 taken out of my Fiancées bank account since May 2016.I cancelled well before the free trial ended!!!! Help please, ripped off.
Hi Robert,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Robert. We’re disappointed to know that you’ve had this experience with us and you can rest assured that we are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation and protect your privacy. Thank you!
traceym69
April 14th, 2017
Will be contacting the fraud department of my bank tomorrow, they took £17 out of my account for a free service. Thieves.
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, Tracey. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize if we haven’t met that standard. We’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us, please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx

Is it free ?

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.
See more answers (2)

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.
See more answers (2)

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

You're lucky we were scammed for £800 can't believe we missed it all this time

By Alan M.
See more answers (2)

Hi, Karen, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Stephen Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hello, Nadiah Thank you for getting in touch with us, please know that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: Online - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Go to https: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/ 2. Log into your account with your username and password. 3. Click on the "User Icon". 4. From there, click "Settings." 5. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" option on the right side. Phone - Dial: 855.213.0348 - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID. Email: Send us an email from https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID.

By Yashira H.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

The online CV builder that’s so easy to use!

Writing the perfect CV has never been easier. Just choose one of our job-winning designs and add our expert-written examples. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a flawless professional CV.

Business History

We believe a one size fits all CV doesn’t work, that’s why since 2013, we’ve been dedicated to helping job seekers get hired faster with customized CVs and cover letters.

Laura T.
Social Media Specialist
Usually responds not within the first month
We've got live, friendly people standing by ready to help you. Just find the country-specific phone number below and give us a call. If you aren't able to phone in, please use chat or email to contact us. Whether it's a question about building your CV, getting the most out of our services, or managing your account, we're here to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPerfectCV?

Have a question about MyPerfectCV?