Review of Mygolfwholesale

Mygolfwholesale reviews

katec4
11/25/10

This is the biggest scam company I have ever encountered - they lie about their products and when you cancel an order they will not refund the money even when nothing shipped - They also say that they are an American company and the fake items ship from China - they are liars, liars, liars - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - SPREAD THE WORD - THEY MUST BE SHUT DOWN

edb4
7/25/10

I bought an R9 from them and it was a complete fake, it did not even have the adjustable weights. The WEB site is in the PRC, don't touch them!

elmerl
7/8/10

Ordered an entire set of irons only to find this site the very next day. Wish I would have seen this first. Lost over $600! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE! You have been warned!

johnb34
6/5/10

I place an order from them for a ping rapture 3 wood thinking they were an American Company. After my credit card was charged I was notified by email that club was not available and offered a replacement. I declined and said refund my credit card. I then get an email saying they would refund in 30 days minus a fee for exchange rate Anyone want to give me the odds of ever seeing my money again? I made the classic mistake of not checking out website in advance online. I am calling my credit card company to issue a new card as I am concerned that they now have my card info.

robertb8
5/27/10

This sight is the worst. Ordered a Scotty Cameron putter and it was fake. We all know that T3 titanium is non magnetetic and i was sold some good scrap metel putter. the company would not give me return address and would not even refund me the money they said they would. Then turn around and asked me to remove my bad comments. #$^%#$*%$*&$*

robertm7
4/17/10

Having ordered golf clubs they never turned up I was given various shipping dates before they finally said EMS had damaged the clubs and returned to them. As they were now out of stock they wanted me to select a different brand with the offer of a ....wait for it .....cap. Money has not been refunded so now in the hands of HSBC credit card.

frankc1
3/19/10

I think we're going to have to do a lot more research on this site before recommending, but the history is NOT good. Can't find Versign registration or other pertinent information. Their BIZRATE is also a fake. Interpret any positive reviews to date with guarded skepticism. Some of these Chinese fake goods sites (not limited to GOLF products) are having people sign up for Site Jabber and place phony "reviews". You'll know many of them by the poor use of English.

Also look into other top-name online golf discount sources like tgw.com, golfgalaxy.com and golfsmith.com before doing any business with a "NO NAME" site for golf equipment and/or accessories.

As with all commonly shopped goods on the internet, these scam artists establish domain names that have keywords in them that you would search (discount golf equipment, Tiffany jewelry, UGG boots, etc.). They're just hoping that your search turns up their site, and in your zeal to save a few dollars they rip you off.

Be careful out there!

birgith
3/19/10

I ordered a Putter and get a very bad fake from China. It is not recommended to use this side. The risk is very high.

hooksn
3/2/10

I'm Nathan hooks from NA, actually, I bought one putter, one R9 460 driver and one R9 irons from this site. It tooks about 12 days before I get them, however, they are original clubs and I compared them three times with the one sold in the local shop. the weight, the headcover, the head, the shaft, the grip, the wrench are all the same, just the painting is a little difference. So, before we do more purchases on this site, we should buy a putter or a cheap club to have a try but not compeletely trust the words someone said.

rosst
3/2/10

Absolute crap. All fake/copies out of china Dont waste your money they never reply.

chrisr1
2/23/10

I ordered a set of golf clubs that should of arrived in a week after two weeks I contacted them they said the clubs where on the way its been 28 days now and no clubs and they haven't or won't send me a tracking number.

curtisk
2/8/10

They are a complete scam from china, absolutely don't send them a dime i would press fraud charges but our own government won' help and i can't speak slant!!!! LOsers Spread the word MYGOLFWHOLESALE.com is a scam

Questions? Get answers from the Mygolfwholesale staff and other customers.

Mygolfwholesale?