Review of Golf Discount

Tel: +1 800-394-4653
sales@golfdiscount.com

cille
10/8/18

I'm a firm believer that a retailer or seller should deliver what they advertise. After dropping a small fortune with these guys and dealing with the frustration of receiving something different than what is pictured on their website, their only suggestion was to send the merchandise back, if unused, for a refund if not happy. Wow. No offer made to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the customer! Amazing. Buyer beware.

anoymousg
9/15/18

This is my first review I've ever written, and I had to because of how awful the service was. I ordered some clubs and payed for 2 day shipping. Then I found out they would not be there in 2 days, but 5 (tracking my package) I was frustrated so I called the fedexFedex was great and said as long as I called Golf Discount staff I could have them arrange my package to be there in time. Once I called Golf Discount, they were very rude to me, and said they wouldn't deliver the package in time. NEVER ORDRING FROM THEM AGAIN. Very short tempered staff, and they have no idea how to talk to customers. Please dont order from them, there are many other places.

joem574
8/14/18

I'll just start by saying I've had poor experiences with many companies but have never taken the time to write a review but this time I had to. First off, I received what was supposed to be a brand new Taylormade M2 driver but there was noticeable ball marks and the head wasn't covered in plastic like you would get if you bought a new driver from a store. A little disappointing but I really wanted to use the club for a tournament I had coming up, so I kept it anyway. I used it for two rounds and realized it wasn't the club for me (purchased a Callaway Rogue elsewhere, which WAS brand new). I was still in the 30-day window for what they call "Hassle Free Returns", but also saw there was a minimum 10% restocking fee for returning clubs used. OK but also weird as they sent me the club used in the first place. I printed out the return label, which they take $7.99 off your refund for, and sent it on its way. A week later I found out that I was only getting refunded 79% of what I paid, including S&H. I gave them a call to see why my refund wasn't what I assumed it would be and the representative told me that the minimum is 10% based on usage. They docked me 15% and they also don't reimburse shipping & handling ($12.99). When I told him, they sent me a used club to begin with he asked if I had reported it. I didn't, as before I was just excited to use it for the upcoming tournament. Throughout the whole conversation the representative was very abrasive and basically told me I was *&$% out of luck. Long story short, I ended up paying $65.98 between shipping and the restocking fee for a USED club. I will never buy another thing from this company.

richards404
2/1/18

They have great selection of clubs, but no deals on the prices. Can find same stuff locally and not pay shipping.

taylorm
3/9/11

Bought a wedge from here. Shipping was in timelly manner. Got the product and packaging was very good too. If I need to order something they only have I will order again.

Questions? Get answers from the Golf Discount staff and other customers.

Golf Discount?