Review of Myfoxdean

Tel: 8851627448
hi@myfoxdean.com

pratikk6
7/19/19

I placed an order for edifice EFR 539 GG 1AV- gold strap watch, upon checking with reya from delhi - +91 88516 27448 when she assured me it is a genuine product just refurbished. i was convinced to take a chance, guess what when it was delivered, since im into watches i can easily distinguish between authentic and fake, and my god it was true FAKE. so many points that can prove its fake. belt lock is now only causing scratch on the body, chain strap got stuck and is not coming back to normal position. strap gold shine and dial shine is different

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Sir, We understand you confusion regarding the model not launched in India. However we clearly stated that the watch is refurbished and customised. Since you have returned and not paid any money. We would still prefer you buy from our new watches. Those are covered under brand warranty as well.
nameerm
7/13/19

Hi All,

Myfoxdean is sells first copy watches & trap the cuatomer in the name of refurbished.casio watches which i was willing to buy was around 11k i got it 3.3k thought as its refurbished one.but,there sell first copy without warranty card,manual book.

There don't even refund money i came to know as well.

Never buy from it.

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Sir, We were open for return and refund. However you have not returned the same. After few days you confirmed that you are using the watch. Now how can we assure you more?
raviv14
7/5/19

I bought Daniel Wellington Oxford classic watch. this is very beautiful watch n showroom condition I m very happy. Thanks Myfoxdean n team

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Thanks for sharing an amazing product picture
vivekm16
6/26/19

I had ordered a casio Edifice watch and had to return it the moment I received it as it was a very poor quality watch. I returned the watch and have been regularly following up with them to return my money but they simply keep saying that it will take another 24 hours. They have been promising this for the last 15 days. I think they are not interested to refund my money. People please be careful!!! while ordering.

I would suggest that no body buys from Fox Dean

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Dear sir, your refund was done as per the mentioned time. We need product return first to calculate the same. We hope you understand.
ayushk7
3/13/19

The product was in its best condition. I am very much satisfied by it. It was a worthy deal. And I hope that I ll choose my foxdean for my next deal also.

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Thanks for sharing
aboobackers
3/12/19

I bought casio edifice watch through myfoxdean . Before i was buying watch I had doubt about it that its orginal or copy . In double mind I ordered for watch . With in a week i got my watch . Soon After getting my watch i took it to a watch specialist in my home town . In first look he said me that no doubt about it . its 100 % orginal...

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Thanks for sharing
daljeetk
3/4/19

I like Fossil watches as they seem to keep very good time. I must say I love this watch. The color is great and the band is very smooth and well built. Nice job Myfoxdean .

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Thanks for sharing
lovelyk1
3/3/19

Due to price less there was so many negative thought about myfoxdean but I finally received my DW watch. It is aswm surely going to order soon

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Thanks for sharing
divyas33
3/2/19

I bought two watch from myfoxdean and both are original and new brand. Happy with myfoxdean service......

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Thanks for sharing
premlatak
3/2/19

i have ordered efr-558DB-1av and received within 3 days. It's really nice and greater quality than I was expecting! Trust me you will not be disappointed. Received many compliments.

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Thanks for sharing
anjalic7
2/22/19

I ordered a refurbished watch from myfoxdean.com but I received first copy watch from them.
There are no bill no warranty card and many scratches was on watch.

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Hii Anjali,

We are unable to find your details with us . Kindly share us your order reference so, that we can check with our concern team.

Also you can directly call us on +91-8851627448

Myfoxdean.com
manojk60
2/11/19

The casio G shock , excellent watch, and it cost me around rs3823. And good quality, but no invoice in package.

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Thanks for sharing

Invoice you can download from Email
rohans33
2/6/19

I bought Tissot watch under refurbished category and was amazed to see the mint condition with box and all documents intact when I received my package. It's authentic and beautiful. Thumbs up to team for proper feedback and timely dispatch.

All the best to myfoxdean team.

francescaf10
2/5/19

I like good watches but sometimes they cost too much for me. This store was like a godsend. Thanks for the service!

sujitp1
2/5/19

Hi, i recently bought Casio edifice ed390 model refurbished watch. Before buying i was doubtful about its genuinity. But when I received this watch. It's 100% original and in affordable price. I loved the service of customer care.
Thank you for such a wonderful watch.

zings1
2/4/19

Warning: do not buy from my fox dean

I ordered g shock gg-1000gb-1 online

the only reason i bought even though it was cheap was because i thought it was refurbished else i would never have believed for this cheap price if it would have been a new one...Minutes i received the watch i checked everything and came to know it was a fake watch..because i know which ones are fake and not...
1st reason: compass does not work on fake ones.
2nd reason: night lights are proper LED not stupid normal lights.
3rd reason: original warranty card comes from malaysia (from marco)and not from japan.
4rd reason: every original products comes with a proper manual (mine does not).
5th reason: original products are made in thailand or assembled in china (depends) but never from japan.

chenths
1/12/19

Amazing! Got a wonderful and perfect working watch as shown and described in site. Looking forward to shop again.

kasis1
1/9/19

Good service and timely delived, worth of money. 100%genuine products. It is a good choice for branded watches

gouthams1
1/9/19

Recently bought a refurbished Casio edifice ex220 watch from myfoxdean.com. The site has a wide collection of refurbished watches. The watch was in immaculate condition and comes with a warranty. They have a very responsive consumer support team. However, they do not work on weekends and you'll have to wait for the closest Monday. I definitely recommend this site.

sasidharanb
1/9/19

Product is very very new and 100% genuine one. Working completely well. Foxdean is golden dealer. Actual price amount of the watch is 8999/- but I got it for 3050/-. Incredible foxdean is.. my heart wishes for Foxdean n am lovg it.

vishopk
1/7/19

Nice and good watch .... nice product ..trustworthy website....website customer care is also good.... we can know what we want to know by talking to them ...its good

swastiks
1/1/19

I got good quality and nice product. Thank you myfoxdean team and their services. Really amazing product in compare to price.

veenas1
10/29/18

Bought a Casio Sheen watch with warranty for myself. Googled and got results for the same from amazon, flipkart and this site.

This was new for me however i still bought because of price.

Received an amazing new watch for myself. Happy

Tip for consumers: Call up their support if you have doubts, guys sitting there are quite knowledgable.

Yes the watches are real and genuine and comes with easy return policy as well.

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

Customers generally buy refurbished watches and they expect New packaging for the same. This will be an injustice to NEW watches if refurbished watches are sold with same warranty and new boxes. The watches are however in new condition only

Yes, Its a genuine watch. You can compare the same with your local HELIOS Store

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

Kindly share your order ID to help us check the same.

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

The GG-1000 under refurbished watch is 100% original and all features are working. We have just repolished the watch and its in the brand new condition.

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

Yes, The GG-1000 is 100% Genuine and all the functions are working for the same.

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

Yes, All products are genuine and they come with their respective brand certificates.

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

A: Yes, Thats available and in stock. expected delivery time is 7 business days max.

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

Dear Sidharth K We are selling 100% original product with warranty from the Brand/MFD for technical faults. Thank you Regards Myfoxdean.com

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Myfoxdean staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Myfoxdean