Review of Myfoxdean

Tel: 8851627448
hi@myfoxdean.com

ayushk7
3/13/19

The product was in its best condition. I am very much satisfied by it. It was a worthy deal. And I hope that I ll choose my foxdean for my next deal also.

aboobackers
3/12/19

I bought casio edifice watch through myfoxdean . Before i was buying watch I had doubt about it that its orginal or copy . In double mind I ordered for watch . With in a week i got my watch . Soon After getting my watch i took it to a watch specialist in my home town . In first look he said me that no doubt about it . its 100 % orginal...

daljeetk
3/4/19

I like Fossil watches as they seem to keep very good time. I must say I love this watch. The color is great and the band is very smooth and well built. Nice job Myfoxdean .

lovelyk1
3/3/19

Due to price less there was so many negative thought about myfoxdean but I finally received my DW watch. It is aswm surely going to order soon

divyas33
3/2/19

I bought two watch from myfoxdean and both are original and new brand. Happy with myfoxdean service......

premlatak
3/2/19

i have ordered efr-558DB-1av and received within 3 days. It's really nice and greater quality than I was expecting! Trust me you will not be disappointed. Received many compliments.

anjalic7
2/22/19

I ordered a refurbished watch from myfoxdean.com but I received first copy watch from them.
There are no bill no warranty card and many scratches was on watch.

Response from Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative
Hii Anjali,

We are unable to find your details with us . Kindly share us your order reference so, that we can check with our concern team.

Also you can directly call us on +91-8851627448

Myfoxdean.com
manojk60
2/11/19

The casio G shock , excellent watch, and it cost me around rs3823. And good quality, but no invoice in package.

rohans33
2/6/19

I bought Tissot watch under refurbished category and was amazed to see the mint condition with box and all documents intact when I received my package. It's authentic and beautiful. Thumbs up to team for proper feedback and timely dispatch.

All the best to myfoxdean team.

francescaf10
2/5/19

I like good watches but sometimes they cost too much for me. This store was like a godsend. Thanks for the service!

sujitp1
2/5/19

Hi, i recently bought Casio edifice ed390 model refurbished watch. Before buying i was doubtful about its genuinity. But when I received this watch. It's 100% original and in affordable price. I loved the service of customer care.
Thank you for such a wonderful watch.

zings1
2/4/19

Warning: do not buy from my fox dean

I ordered g shock gg-1000gb-1 online

the only reason i bought even though it was cheap was because i thought it was refurbished else i would never have believed for this cheap price if it would have been a new one...Minutes i received the watch i checked everything and came to know it was a fake watch..because i know which ones are fake and not...
1st reason: compass does not work on fake ones.
2nd reason: night lights are proper LED not stupid normal lights.
3rd reason: original warranty card comes from malaysia (from marco)and not from japan.
4rd reason: every original products comes with a proper manual (mine does not).
5th reason: original products are made in thailand or assembled in china (depends) but never from japan.

chenths
1/12/19

Amazing! Got a wonderful and perfect working watch as shown and described in site. Looking forward to shop again.

kasis1
1/9/19

Good service and timely delived, worth of money. 100%genuine products. It is a good choice for branded watches

gouthams1
1/9/19

Recently bought a refurbished Casio edifice ex220 watch from myfoxdean.com. The site has a wide collection of refurbished watches. The watch was in immaculate condition and comes with a warranty. They have a very responsive consumer support team. However, they do not work on weekends and you'll have to wait for the closest Monday. I definitely recommend this site.

sasidharanb
1/9/19

Product is very very new and 100% genuine one. Working completely well. Foxdean is golden dealer. Actual price amount of the watch is 8999/- but I got it for 3050/-. Incredible foxdean is.. my heart wishes for Foxdean n am lovg it.

vishopk
1/7/19

Nice and good watch .... nice product ..trustworthy website....website customer care is also good.... we can know what we want to know by talking to them ...its good

swastiks
1/1/19

I got good quality and nice product. Thank you myfoxdean team and their services. Really amazing product in compare to price.

veenas1
10/29/18

Bought a Casio Sheen watch with warranty for myself. Googled and got results for the same from amazon, flipkart and this site.

This was new for me however i still bought because of price.

Received an amazing new watch for myself. Happy

Tip for consumers: Call up their support if you have doubts, guys sitting there are quite knowledgable.

Hii Nargis , Myfoxdean.com is an online division of MFD Retail Services which is serving official brands in India sourced from authorised dealers/distributors in India. We try to keep our margins low as we are the experts in Online marketing and Product sourcing, hence we are able to give you the best price and service that no other portal/business can give in the line of clocks in India. Our USP includes Genuine Brands and top quality products Latest Stocks and Quality checked dispatches 7-days money back guarantee Whenever we get new stocks from brands, we don't open or display it. This makes it be new and fresh. Hence, when we ship to you, you get a brand new piece. Thank you Regards Myfoxdean.com

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

Hi Jayanth, Thank you for your interest. Please check the shared link for Return and Replacement Policy. https://www.myfoxdean.com/content/1-delivery Thank you Warm Regards Myfoxdean.com

By Myfoxdean t., Myfoxdean Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Myfoxdean staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Myfoxdean