Myfoxdean

Myfoxdean has a consumer rating of 3.35 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Myfoxdean also ranks 34th among Watch sites.

How would you rate Myfoxdean?

“Amazing”

Sujit P.
2/5/19

Hi, i recently bought Casio edifice ed390 model refurbished watch. Before buying i was doubtful about its genuinity. But when I received this watch. It's 100% original and in affordable price. I loved the service of customer care. Thank you for such a wonderful watch.

“SCAM !!!”

Reena E.
7/8/20

I just got the delivery of a refurbished G-Shock which I ordered from Myfoxdean.com / G Tech India and was totally disappointed. Firstly, the online ad promised a original G-Shock, with original refurbished parts, while I was delivered a cheap, fake imitation. Secondly, the ad showed the watch functions of a higher model, while the watch which was delivered didn't have those functions. In short it's a scam!

casio edifice (6)
reenae
July 8th, 2020
mirm9
July 23rd, 2020
i placed an order on 8th July 2020. it has been 15 days and i haven't received my order yet. i am continuously trying to contact them but they are neither picking up my calls nor reverting back to any of my mails or messages. please help me in reaching them and suggest me what step should i take.
ankurs28
July 26th, 2020
I purchased 2 of Casio refurbished watches ,both were fake! I showed the consumer support people from the myfoxDean, the difference in original and fake watch but they didn't accept any of the fact. Even I cross checked with 2 different dealers.Total Scam!!!!!
sagarikas
February 7th, 2020
PLEASE SAVE yourself from this fake site, delievering chinese products, a return option is also not there! I received a stupid fake chinese watch, and return is not arranged!
faiza21
July 19th, 2020
Recently on 11th July 2020, I had ordered Casio Edifice watch from www.myfoxdean.com, I had paid them online through debit card as they stated in their website "Use card for faster dispatch". The watch is still stuck payment accepted in the order history, they did not deliver me the watch nor dispatch it!
They are not responding me on their site's recent orders chat, jivochat, their email ID *******@myfoxdean.com, their phone numbers: *******448 & *******652, they also have whatsapp on both numbers given above. They did not reply their either, I tried contacting them on their facebook page, no response there either. I tried to call them a million times but they just switched the phone numbers off!
Please help me get my hard earned money back, I'm a student & I had placed order for a watch to gift it to my dad on his birthday.
I'm going to call gurugram cyber police soon if they don't reply here too.
vishalh1
July 7th, 2020
Got delivery, But the LOCK of the strap is DUPLICATE. THERE IS NO ONE U CAN CORRESPOND WITH.
Bought a Casio Edifice watch.
The Co. does not reply back to mails & the customer care no. is NOT Operational.
The return policy is, i think just, name sake.
joseg479
July 23rd, 2020
They offer "refurbished" watches that are promised to be original but they send cheap, bad fakes.
Next they promise refund after return of watch but they disappear, stop answering and never return your money.
Stay well clear of these criminals.
ashokc4
July 2nd, 2020
Fraud website dont buy any products because all products are defective... And not a original... Duplicate product sale
pratikk6
July 19th, 2019
I placed an order for edifice EFR 539 GG 1AV- gold strap watch, upon checking with reya from delhi - +91 88516 27448 when she assured me it is a genuine product just refurbished. i was convinced to take a chance, guess what when it was delivered, since im into watches i can easily distinguish between authentic and fake, and my god it was true FAKE. so many points that can prove its fake. belt lock is now only causing scratch on the body, chain strap got stuck and is not coming back to normal position. strap gold shine and dial shine is different
Myfoxdean t. – Myfoxdean Rep
Sir, We understand you confusion regarding the model not launched in India. However we clearly stated that the watch is refurbished and customised. Since you have returned and not paid any money. We would still prefer you buy from our new watches. Those are covered under brand warranty as well.
anjalic7
February 22nd, 2019
I ordered a refurbished watch from myfoxdean.com but I received first copy watch from them.
There are no bill no warranty card and many scratches was on watch.
Hii Anjali,

We are unable to find your details with us . Kindly share us your order reference so, that we can check with our concern team.

Also you can directly call us on +91-8851627448

Myfoxdean.com
zings1
February 4th, 2019
Warning: do not buy from my fox dean

I ordered g shock gg-1000gb-1 online

the only reason i bought even though it was cheap was because i thought it was refurbished else i would never have believed for this cheap price if it would have been a new one...Minutes i received the watch i checked everything and came to know it was a fake watch..because i know which ones are fake and not...
1st reason: compass does not work on fake ones.
2nd reason: night lights are proper LED not stupid normal lights.
3rd reason: original warranty card comes from malaysia (from marco)and not from japan.
4rd reason: every original products comes with a proper manual (mine does not).
5th reason: original products are made in thailand or assembled in china (depends) but never from japan.
sujitp1
February 5th, 2019
Thank you for such a wonderful watch.
vivekm16
June 26th, 2019
I had ordered a casio Edifice watch and had to return it the moment I received it as it was a very poor quality watch. I returned the watch and have been regularly following up with them to return my money but they simply keep saying that it will take another 24 hours. They have been promising this for the last 15 days. I think they are not interested to refund my money. People please be careful!!! while ordering.

I would suggest that no body buys from Fox Dean
Myfoxdean t. – Myfoxdean Rep
Dear sir, your refund was done as per the mentioned time. We need product return first to calculate the same. We hope you understand.
nameerm
July 13th, 2019
Hi All,

Myfoxdean is sells first copy watches & trap the cuatomer in the name of refurbished.casio watches which i was willing to buy was around 11k i got it 3.3k thought as its refurbished one.but,there sell first copy without warranty card,manual book.

There don't even refund money i came to know as well.

Never buy from it.
Myfoxdean t. – Myfoxdean Rep
Sir, We were open for return and refund. However you have not returned the same. After few days you confirmed that you are using the watch. Now how can we assure you more?
manojk60
February 11th, 2019
The casio G shock , excellent watch, and it cost me around rs3823. And good quality, but no invoice in package.
Thanks for sharing

Invoice you can download from Email
gouthams1
January 9th, 2019
Recently bought a refurbished Casio edifice ex220 watch from myfoxdean.com. The site has a wide collection of refurbished watches. The watch was in immaculate condition and comes with a warranty. They have a very responsive consumer support team. However, they do not work on weekends and you'll have to wait for the closest Monday. I definitely recommend this site.
chenths
January 12th, 2019
Amazing! Got a wonderful and perfect working watch as shown and described in site. Looking forward to shop again.
francescaf10
February 5th, 2019
I like good watches but sometimes they cost too much for me. This store was like a godsend. Thanks for the service!
daljeetk
March 4th, 2019
I like Fossil watches as they seem to keep very good time. I must say I love this watch. The color is great and the band is very smooth and well built. Nice job Myfoxdean .
kasis1
January 9th, 2019
Good service and timely delived, worth of money. 100%genuine products. It is a good choice for branded watches
raviv14
July 5th, 2019
I bought Daniel Wellington Oxford classic watch. this is very beautiful watch n showroom condition I m very happy. Thanks Myfoxdean n team
Myfoxdean t. – Myfoxdean Rep
Thanks for sharing an amazing product picture
rohans33
February 6th, 2019
I bought Tissot watch under refurbished category and was amazed to see the mint condition with box and all documents intact when I received my package. It's authentic and beautiful. Thumbs up to team for proper feedback and timely dispatch.

All the best to myfoxdean team.
lovelyk1
March 3rd, 2019
Due to price less there was so many negative thought about myfoxdean but I finally received my DW watch. It is aswm surely going to order soon
aboobackers
March 12th, 2019
I bought casio edifice watch through myfoxdean . Before i was buying watch I had doubt about it that its orginal or copy . In double mind I ordered for watch . With in a week i got my watch . Soon After getting my watch i took it to a watch specialist in my home town . In first look he said me that no doubt about it . its 100 % orginal...
ayushk7
March 13th, 2019
The product was in its best condition. I am very much satisfied by it. It was a worthy deal. And I hope that I ll choose my foxdean for my next deal also.
Thanks for sharing

Yes the watches are real and genuine and comes with easy return policy as well.