My Essay Hub

My Essay Hub has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. My Essay Hub ranks 907th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate My Essay Hub?

“Trustworthy Writing Partner”

Martin S.
6/18/15

I feel lucky to have such a service available to me. Goodbye to long nights of struggles with my coursework, grammar editing, and online discussions. It is really worth the small fee I pay!

“SCAM”

Shannon p.
6/10/17

Stay away. Did not receive paper. Emailed three times and no response. No way to do live chat or call the company. Don't waste you money!

shannonp39
June 10th, 2017
martins82
June 18th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the My Essay Hub staff and other customers.

Week 7: Nursing Theory Applied to Research In NR 500, you developed a PICOT question. Select a nursing theory that you find useful in nursing

ellys3
Elly S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Essay Hub?

Have a question about My Essay Hub?