MyAdmissionsEssay reviews

Tel: 1-888-581-7887
feedbackmanager@myadmissionsessay.com

amiralik
12/6/17

that is the worst choice never try that I got D. they have so many mistakes in their works and they don't know anything about outline and academical essays

Tip for consumers: worst worst worst
If you want D grade is the best one

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Amirali!

I have found your order and I’m so sorry for the situation occurred with your writer. I can see that you were not fully satisfied with the writer who worked on your order. I understand you and can promise that the same writer will never work on any of your orders again. Hope that you will give us yet another chance to change your mind. Let me remind you that your 15% off and one of our best TOP writers are still available for your next order. Please accept our apologies one more time and we hope to hear from you again.

aymeea
10/2/17

I am so disappointed, I made an order and asked them to please cancel it within a couple of hours, but they still ignored my request. I even received as call where I was asked if I still wanted to cancel the order, and even though I said yes, they went through. I don't know how many times I have contacted costumer service and still fell on their favor. After that I decided to open a dispute on PayPal, then this website contacted me to please cancel it so we could reach to agreement. SHAME on me, I did. Still, they continued with the order and didn't refund me the money.

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN 0 STARS

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Aymee!

I’ve looked for orders from you and found a profile created in 2012 - #50859. Does it belong to you?

If yes, as I can see you have 21 orders with us and we appreciate your trust so much. As for the last 2 urgent orders we couldn’t find suitable writers and we're so sorry for that. But we believe it is better not to assign any available writer just to get your order done. We choose professional approach and want only suitable writers to work on the subjects they are good at.

Nevertheless we’ve already submitted your refund request to the payment system.

I want to apologize with this 10% off on your next order over $30. To use it, just insert the code save2017 in the “Enter discount” field of the order form.

marthan15
5/31/17

I've used this service only once, but I'm fully satisfied. My writer complied with the requirements. There were no mistakes
It was such a lifeline
Be sure, it's not a scam

Tip for consumers: write all requirements

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Martha,
Thank you for the fantastic feedback and 5 stars. We will continue to try to be as helpful to you as possible.
tannern3
4/26/17

Look I get it, sometimes "stuff" happens and you're in a tough spot. Paying someone to do the work may seem like a good idea but the reality of it is, it isn't. I went through these guys to see if it was worth the outrageous prices they charged, and I can assure you, they are far from it. I had them write a 3 page paper. Not even a thousand words, and gave them the most amount of time possible, 2 weeks. Not only was it late, but when I got it, they completely ignored instructions. Not a good start. I talk to the support line and they tell me it was an issue with the writer, and that they can finish another one in a week. Here's the funny part, I wrote an essay anyway because I knew they weren't going to have it done. And what do you know, they are 2 days late on already delayed deadline. The paper was already due, and here I am feeling bad for the people who actually rely on a service like this (which I shouldn't). When I finally get the supposed better version back, it's still complete garbage. With plain English mistakes that makes me believe they outsource their writers, like they do the employees in the call center. So after waiting 3 weeks, being sent through two writers, and me having to do the assignment anyway (luckily i chose the cheapest option for everything so my test didn't dig too deep into my pocket), I still ended up with an absolute dumpster fire of an essay that would need hours of editing and revising to make it college standard. DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE. IT IS A SCAM.

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Tanner!

Thank you for your feedback. I have found your order number - 249564395. We also saw your feedback in your control panel.
We’re so sorry for the situation occurred with your order, namely that the first writer didn’t fully meet your requirements. So, we assigned your order to another writer and offered you one of our best TOP-10 writers for free.

Please accept our apologies one more time.

hubertb19
11/29/16

I like MyAdmissionsEssay because of good value for money

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Hubert,
We glad to read it! We do our best to offer quality papers at below market prices.
renam7
10/29/16

I have used different online writing services a several time in year and often found many mistakes in texts. But when I found Myadmissionsessay.com, quality of my papers significantly increased. Great writers, support and property. I was really excited, when I get my paper!

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Rena,
Thank you. We appreciate your feedback a lot :)
aliyas2
10/18/16

They have good writers and customer service staff is also helpful but they own the paper rights. Review the terms and conditions before you place an order.

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear, Aliya. We provide our customers with qualitative, non-plagiarized papers. And we do our best to help each client to be the successful student.
kadievskayai
12/30/15

I grateful for the essay they wrote for me. Thank you guys!

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Kadievskaya. Thank you very too! We were glad to help.
matthewc64
12/2/15

I recommend this site to everyone. My order was delivered immediately and the price was great. Really passionate writer!
Thank you so much!

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dea Matthew. Thank you for such a great review! We are very happy you liked our work :)
georginap4
12/1/15

Great prices for essay products purchased, together with a very speedy delivery service. top marks! I will definitely use you again, thank you

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Georgina. We are very happy to receive such a review from you :) Thank you very much!
leons70
11/23/15

I've read the review on legit-essay-service.blogspot.com and risked to order an essay! Thank you very much myadmissionsessay! You are the best low-budget homework assistance service!

Response from Valerie S., MyAdmissionsEssay Representative
Dear Leon. Thank you for such a great feedback. We are very happy you like our service :)

Questions? Get answers from the MyAdmissionsEssay staff and other customers.

MyAdmissionsEssay?