MusesDress.co.uk reviews

Shenzhen, China

chelseyj1
4/13/16
I ordered a wedding dress from this company. They then emailed me to tell me it wouldn't be shipped for a few more weeks witch was fine.
When the dress came I was so upset it was nothing like the photo! I ordered a standard size 8 witch should of fit me perfect. But it was huge! But that really didn't matter because I hated the dress. The "lace" was nothing like the photo it was more like granny net curtains. The dress was filthy and looked like it had been warn there was a huge pink stain all over the back of the dress not to mention a chocolate stain! The fabric was pulled and grubby. I emailed them with in an hour of having the dress. I was offered £15 to have it cleaned. I mean come on who would clean a wedding dress for £15? I wanted a refund I sent so many photos and after all I was just ignored! Very poor company stay well clear!
demib2
4/8/16
I ordered my prom dress which cost £150. When I seen it in the website I loved it but 3 days after I placed my order they emailed to say my dress would not be here on the expected delivery date which would mean it would not be here for my prom. I emailed them back explaining my desperation and they finally decided to ship it on time. When I recieved it it was most definitely not the same dress I ordered, it looked cheap, the diamonds and beads looked like something you'd buy in a children's craft store, the material was horrendous and it looked cheap and overall the dress was huge on me. With 3 days to go before prom I had to search for another dress, the stress which this site caused me was awful! When I sent them pictures of the dress I ordered compared to the dress I recieved they told me they could not see any problems, which really frustrated me! Their customer service was extremely poor and they refused to refund my order! Basically, I wasted £150 on a dress which I hated! Absolutely disgraceful! Do not order of this site, it is a disgrace!!!!!!!
theam5
4/8/16
How can I post the dress back and get a refund. I bought a dress with correct measurements the dress came n was way to big and I've been emailing to resolve it I send numerous photos as they ask me too and now I'm being ignored.

Very bad and have ruined my day.
ritaf9
1/22/16
The dress we bought from musesdress is great! And fits well! Many thanks to the team for a beautiful dress. Well done!
andrear51
12/17/15
This dress is absolutely amazing! it looks exactly like the picture and is extremely well made. It looks gorgeous thanks so much. i love it! Recommend your site to my friends.
yvonner17
12/15/15
I am very pleased with the dress, however the buttons on the back are too big for loops and will need to be replaced. This is my second buy on musesdress. I'm pleased with their service and item.
lucyh17
11/27/15
I measured myself and ordered a dress based on the size guide. What arrived was a dress that did not fit - it was too small. I contacted customer support who asked me to send photos confirming they had sent the incorrect size. I sent several photos proving that the hips were coming out to almost 2 inches less than they were supposed to but to no avail. They claimed that I wasn't stretching the material out and therefore I was not getting an accurate measurement which was not true at all. I am appalled and their lack of good customer service and will not be buying from them again.
mandyr16
10/29/15
When i received the dress, i am amazed. It is so beautiful. But we noticed that the colour we chose is as picture but actually it is a little lighter. So we contacted to customer service and they said sorry for that. She explained me that the colour as picture our manufacturer couldn't find it and they made it according to colour in colour chart. And they compensated me some money. Although i was a little angry, we accepted it considering that we like the dress and the lighter colour is more beautiful. Anyway dress is wonderful.
amandal56
10/21/15
this website is good. i love the dress, thank you
rubym28
10/18/15
My dresses arrived in Harare Zimbabwe and I love them perfect fit! Thank u
leonorl2
9/21/15
In July I bought two same dresses on musesdress. But one missed belt. We contacted customer service. They gave me two solution: partial compensation and then I need to buy it by myself, or they dispatch a new belt. At that moment I was worry about that I couldn't found one same. So they resent new one. I think it is much more expensive because they afforded the postage. Although it is their little mistake, customer service is good. I need to say the two dress is beautiful. If there were no the "forgotten belt", it would be perfect
evangeliner
9/20/15
I just got my dress and it looks even so much better than I could have imagined! I'm very happy and I'll definitely order again very soon. Thanks very much! !
kellym112
9/16/15
today i received the beautiful dress. it is so nice & charming. Very lovely colour.

Tip for consumers: the size guide is important.

staceys26
9/15/15
I was really amazed how quickly the dress arrived in time for my formal. The quality of the dress was excellent, with full lining and beautifully detailed beading, and was a perfect fit. The dress truly made me feel like a princess. Thank you.
emilieg2
9/11/15
I ordered a wedding dress a couple of weeks ago to be made to size for my daughter in law to be. It is absolutely perfect, fits beautifully and looks wonderful.Although the delivery delayed several days, customer service is very kind and gave me a discount coupon(Musesdress-TT). Every time i place order i can use it. I appreciate it. I think I will buy dress on this website
charlottek3
9/10/15
I wanted to inform you how much I greatly appreciate all of your assistance in helping to make my ordering process easy and painless. Your customer service skills are above and beyond what I have ever experienced. Because of your service skills, I will definitely utilize musesdress for future needs as well as highly recommend musesdress to others. Your kind attitudes and level of professionalism are not often found. Again, thanks so much for everything!
emmanuelleb
9/10/15
Très belle robe, longueur parfaite pour moi ( je fait 1,83m ) juste au dessus des genoux ! j'ai pris la crème et la couleur et tout à fait conforme à la photo.
lorrainew16
9/9/15
I got my dress today. This is my second order on your website and the dress looks as beautiful as shown in the picture. I really like the crystal design. And the split of the bottome is a bright spot of this. I'm planning to order another dress from your website again!
raes4
9/6/15
I ordered a wedding dress ,it's beautiful and it fits perfectly ! It is just like the picture, the detail of the lace embroidery are amazing. The delivery is a little later, but it's OK. Thank you so much !!
lydias8
8/31/15
What a great dress, so well made, really surprized for the price of it, well done Musesdress. It arrived in plenty of times, the sizing is spot on. I will be ordering a lot more dresses from this company, Thank you to everyone who was involved in the making of my dress. Im so looking forward to my party, thanks again.
kamak
8/26/15
This is the second dress I have purchased from this site. It is still come as schedule and almost perfect as the model. I think i will never need to buy dresses in real store,this website give me a such good quality and cheap dress and no need to cost time to looking for. So happy with it.
suellam
8/25/15
The dress is so beautiful. I am so pleased and happy to wear it on my birthday party.

color perfect, the size suitable. and the cloth felt very soft. will come back soon.
alvat8
8/20/15
Hi ladies, my dress arrived very soon. It is the most beautiful dress I have seen, seriously! It is just packed very very well. The fabric is great quality. The dress fits perfectly. I could not imagine it being so nice. Much nicer than in the picture.
barbaram73
8/18/15
i bought two dresses from musesdress. mupd548 is good, but the other one i am not love it. poor quality beads. if you want to buy dress from muses, a simple style will be your best choice.
lindam168
8/17/15
Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe ein Brautkleid bestellt und das ist völlig außer erwartet. Alles super. Und der Preis ist auch erschwinglich, nicht zu teuer. Größe perfekt, Farbe passend.

hi, you can view musesdress.co.uk now. maybe the system problem.

By Nancy W.

I have bought a dress on this website. They gave me a discount coupon: Musesdress-TT. They said it could be used every time i place order(over £50). You can use it to get £5 off. It is more economic.

By julie h.
Questions? Get answers from the MusesDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

MusesDress.co.uk?