MusesDress.co.uk

MusesDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MusesDress.co.uk also ranks 18th among Dresses Other sites.

• The dress feels like a wedding dress and not a cheap prom dress its beautiful beautiful beautiful.
  • I ordered a wedding dress ,it's beautiful and it fits perfectly !

• Their customer service was extremely poor and they refused to refund my order!
How would you rate MusesDress.co.uk?

“Thanks for your nice dress, love it”

Charlotte K.
9/10/15

I wanted to inform you how much I greatly appreciate all of your assistance in helping to make my ordering process easy and painless. Your customer service skills are above and beyond what I have ever experienced. Because of your service skills, I will definitely utilize musesdress for future needs as well as highly recommend musesdress to others. Your kind attitudes and level of professionalism are not often found. Again, thanks so much for everything!

“Bad Customer Service”

Thea M.
4/8/16

How can I post the dress back and get a refund. I bought a dress with correct measurements the dress came n was way to big and I've been emailing to resolve it I send numerous photos as they ask me too and now I'm being ignored. Very bad and have ruined my day.

customer service (8) prom dress (6) wedding dress (4) i love (6)
theam5
April 8th, 2016

Very bad and have ruined my day.
charlottek3
September 10th, 2015
mandyr16
October 29th, 2015
When i received the dress, i am amazed. It is so beautiful. But we noticed that the colour we chose is as picture but actually it is a little lighter. So we contacted to customer service and they said sorry for that. She explained me that the colour as picture our manufacturer couldn't find it and they made it according to colour in colour chart. And they compensated me some money. Although i was a little angry, we accepted it considering that we like the dress and the lighter colour is more beautiful. Anyway dress is wonderful.
emilieg2
September 11th, 2015
I ordered a wedding dress a couple of weeks ago to be made to size for my daughter in law to be. It is absolutely perfect, fits beautifully and looks wonderful.Although the delivery delayed several days, customer service is very kind and gave me a discount coupon(Musesdress-TT). Every time i place order i can use it. I appreciate it. I think I will buy dress on this website
barbaram73
August 18th, 2015
i bought two dresses from musesdress. mupd548 is good, but the other one i am not love it. poor quality beads. if you want to buy dress from muses, a simple style will be your best choice.
louisem40
July 8th, 2015
I am absolutely DELIGHTED with the dresses. They are amazingly made and look absolutely STUNNING! I have NO HESITATION in recommending this site to anyone as the dresses are absolutely top quality! Thank you so much and I will absolutely be buying every formal dress I ever need from your site. From the minute I placed the order for the material to receiving the dresses I am 100% satisfied. Your customer service is outstanding, never left a query unanswered and the dresses are beyond belief. I just love them. Thank you so much!
leonorl2
September 21st, 2015
In July I bought two same dresses on musesdress. But one missed belt. We contacted customer service. They gave me two solution: partial compensation and then I need to buy it by myself, or they dispatch a new belt. At that moment I was worry about that I couldn't found one same. So they resent new one. I think it is much more expensive because they afforded the postage. Although it is their little mistake, customer service is good. I need to say the two dress is beautiful. If there were no the "forgotten belt", it would be perfect
ritaf9
January 22nd, 2016
The dress we bought from musesdress is great! And fits well! Many thanks to the team for a beautiful dress. Well done!
raes4
September 6th, 2015
I ordered a wedding dress ,it's beautiful and it fits perfectly ! It is just like the picture, the detail of the lace embroidery are amazing. The delivery is a little later, but it's OK. Thank you so much !!
kamak
August 26th, 2015
This is the second dress I have purchased from this site. It is still come as schedule and almost perfect as the model. I think i will never need to buy dresses in real store,this website give me a such good quality and cheap dress and no need to cost time to looking for. So happy with it.
demib2
April 8th, 2016
I ordered my prom dress which cost £150. When I seen it in the website I loved it but 3 days after I placed my order they emailed to say my dress would not be here on the expected delivery date which would mean it would not be here for my prom. I emailed them back explaining my desperation and they finally decided to ship it on time. When I recieved it it was most definitely not the same dress I ordered, it looked cheap, the diamonds and beads looked like something you'd buy in a children's craft store, the material was horrendous and it looked cheap and overall the dress was huge on me. With 3 days to go before prom I had to search for another dress, the stress which this site caused me was awful! When I sent them pictures of the dress I ordered compared to the dress I recieved they told me they could not see any problems, which really frustrated me! Their customer service was extremely poor and they refused to refund my order! Basically, I wasted £150 on a dress which I hated! Absolutely disgraceful! Do not order of this site, it is a disgrace!!!!!!!
sarahm138
June 18th, 2015
I order a prom dress from this site when it arrived some of the beading was falling off and the colour of the dress and beading was completely wrong. Contacted them the next day and we are over a month in a no joy they have just brushed me off with lame excuses. Very bad experience so disappointed. Please do not order from this site!!!!!!!!!!!
nancyw58
August 13th, 2015
i bought a white prom dress from musesdress. good customer service. the dress is a little long and they told me to alter it and give me a couple code. love the service.
kellyb104
August 13th, 2015
I am beyond happy with this dress, I was nervous about how it would fit and how the quality was and it's just what I was hoping for. The dress feels like a wedding dress and not a cheap prom dress its beautiful beautiful beautiful. I bought this dress blindly hoping for the best, I'm telling you, it was worth it, I can't wait to get married in it.
lucyh17
November 27th, 2015
I measured myself and ordered a dress based on the size guide. What arrived was a dress that did not fit - it was too small. I contacted customer support who asked me to send photos confirming they had sent the incorrect size. I sent several photos proving that the hips were coming out to almost 2 inches less than they were supposed to but to no avail. They claimed that I wasn't stretching the material out and therefore I was not getting an accurate measurement which was not true at all. I am appalled and their lack of good customer service and will not be buying from them again.
vitan2
August 13th, 2015
The dress I received is a PERFECT fit. It is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE IT!!
chelseyj1
April 13th, 2016
I ordered a wedding dress from this company. They then emailed me to tell me it wouldn't be shipped for a few more weeks witch was fine.
When the dress came I was so upset it was nothing like the photo! I ordered a standard size 8 witch should of fit me perfect. But it was huge! But that really didn't matter because I hated the dress. The "lace" was nothing like the photo it was more like granny net curtains. The dress was filthy and looked like it had been warn there was a huge pink stain all over the back of the dress not to mention a chocolate stain! The fabric was pulled and grubby. I emailed them with in an hour of having the dress. I was offered £15 to have it cleaned. I mean come on who would clean a wedding dress for £15? I wanted a refund I sent so many photos and after all I was just ignored! Very poor company stay well clear!
amandal56
October 21st, 2015
this website is good. i love the dress, thank you
lydias8
August 31st, 2015
What a great dress, so well made, really surprized for the price of it, well done Musesdress. It arrived in plenty of times, the sizing is spot on. I will be ordering a lot more dresses from this company, Thank you to everyone who was involved in the making of my dress. Im so looking forward to my party, thanks again.
julieb83
June 18th, 2015
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I had read some mixed reviews about this website however I went ahead and bought a couple of prom dresses. The website specifically states you are eligible for full refund if there is a quality problem with the dress. The dresses I ordered arrived and every single one of them was awful. Each of them had puckered zips, uneven seems, hanging off beading and were just terrible quality in general. Because of this I followed the returns procedure (to email them with photos of the faults and a detailed explanation within 7 days) to get my money back. It was coming to the 5th day and they still hadn't replied so I phoned paypal who eventually got them to reply. After sending around 20 photos of all the faults they replied saying they would give me back £5 per dress - considering each dress was £100 each this was unacceptable. I phoned paypal who were also working to get my money back. A month later I have now filed a fraud complaint and I will be getting a full refund. In summary, do not ever buy from this website.
amanday5
July 14th, 2015
bought a red homecoming dress last month. i love the dress but the delivery time is so long. next time i will pick a fast delivery product.
rubym28
October 18th, 2015
My dresses arrived in Harare Zimbabwe and I love them perfect fit! Thank u
dorothym20
April 26th, 2015
This site is a dodgy site I ordered a prom dress size 12 for my grandaughter and they sent me a size 8-10 and despite all of my efforts to either have it changed or money refunded they refused and offered me 8 pounds to have it altered.. why should I pay to have the dress altered to the size I ordered. I asked about 8 times for the contact details of the head office and they refused point blank to give it to me. This site is not in the uk it is in china so how can they put.co.uk. I have sent many e mails and pictures of the incorrect size in relation their size guide and standard size 12 if I have the dress altered it will lose its effect as the top is beaded. Am totally disgusted with the response I have recieved from this site and advise every one not to deal with them.
jamesm237
February 24th, 2015
The website looks very professional and has many different and beautiful dresses in its Collections. It looked very legit and I had decided to purchase a dress off the site. It stated that each dress is also handmade, although it did not explain where. It was a .co.uk website, so I assumed it was all done in my county, England.

So about a month after my order, the dress arrived. 3 days late. Dispite the fact that I ordered the item plenty in advance. I do understand that there can be slow downs in postage, so I didn't take it too personally. Then however, after giving the dress to my girlfriend for her birthday we both found out the dress did not fit at All. I thought this was quite strange because I orderd it in a specific set of measurements. I checked my order and compared it to measurements on the dress and the hips were an entire size too small. Instead of being size 8, it was a 6.

I contacted the company about a month ago from today (25th feb) and they still refuse to acknowledge that they made a mistake a will not take the dress back to have it checked. In addition they offer no refunds of any sort and instead suggest I should take it to a Taylor and have the dress modified for more money. I paid £110 for a dress that did not fit due to this company's stupidity. The customer support I have received from them has been disgusting. Since then I have found out that the business actually operates in China which explains the poor English on their emails and the unwillingness to have it back due to shipping costs.

Do not buy anything from this website. It's a pure scam. If anything is wrong with your order, even if it is if their fault, they will not provide any refunds.
andrear51
December 17th, 2015
This dress is absolutely amazing! it looks exactly like the picture and is extremely well made. It looks gorgeous thanks so much. i love it! Recommend your site to my friends.

hi, you can view musesdress.co.uk now. maybe the system problem.

By Nancy W.

I have bought a dress on this website. They gave me a discount coupon: Musesdress-TT. They said it could be used every time i place order(over £50). You can use it to get £5 off. It is more economic.

By julie h.