Review of MSN

1 Microsoft Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210, US

debraz25
4/4/19

It would be nice to see all news not just selected by persons whom have an agenda. Be fair to all races and honor the President of the United States. I am switching my home page because of this. Tired of FAKE and ONE SIDED news stories.

tolgam
3/30/19

a good site in terms of journalism and mail my user experience is very good i can recommend try it this site

carlm159
3/16/19

Many of MSN's stories come from FOX News' Propaganda machine, WHY give a platform to liars and racially homophobic neo-facists!?

jamess225
2/22/19

As a long time MSN user, MSN lost me when they took away there comments section. But I understand why, Things started getting to dark and person and attacking. I felt all the Yahoo users started coming over to MSN

rubyc65
2/12/19

Forget it. I will not give a review to a site that will not allow me to use words like bias, etc. My review keeps disappearing. And, I refuse to retype it.

debp58
1/23/19

This site has become too one sided politically. Whatever happen to impartial reporting? I'm tired of this news site and will be searching for actual news without Bias.

giovannip26
1/10/19

Every day MSN posts negative articles on the president, like it represent a "political party"!?
SICK OF IT!

jeffb560
12/6/18

Always criticizing the President. No respect for the office. I've always used msn as my homepage. That is about to change.

valg28
10/21/18

Too liberal; doesn't allow comments on so many crap articles and way too much clickbait and advertising.

donaldm255
10/15/18

If you enjoy top notch news about celebrities and what,s going on minute by minute in their lives or the latest Trump slander, you just hit the jackpot.

victord34
10/5/18

Over the years, I have gotten into the habit of automatically visiting msn.com as my default page. It was for a long time my home page. Not anymore. The site now specializes in click bait stories. It is flooded with attention grabbing headlines to get millions of suckers to click through lists. It is absurd and a colossal waste of time. There are far too many ads, too many click bait stories, too much mindless content.

jl303
9/5/18

Tired of reading about the latest perceived outrage of Donald Trump and in particular the first lady who has conducted herself admirably.

tonyd177
9/1/18

Nice to get news story links on home page. Low starts are probably from people who think the news is fake. lol

johnw1307
8/28/18

They tend to rely on clickbaity titles to draw in an audience which they then use to forward their own agenda. Whatever that may be...

paulal108
8/25/18

I can't stand that everything political is against Trump, instead of being neutral or impartial. I no longer enjoy this site.

williamh605
8/21/18

Love MSN since the beginning! Nostalgic about the old way chattering apps. Love MSN 1000000000000000X

sherylm52
7/30/18

I would appreciate bi-partisan reporting. It is so politically slanted that I do not bother to read any of the articles.

martinp125
7/10/18

Absolutely one useless website, doesn't provide anything new, recycles the content very often, its polls are so stupidly childish and it freezes all the time. I really dislike msn.com

malvinl
7/2/18

i DON'T GET IT i HAVE USED MSN FOR YEARS.
But I can not read or check on any thing with out freezing up.
I am starting to go to Google for Info check Items.
I guess MSN is trying to go out of business.
I really liked MSN Before. But what the heck.
I guess the CO and investers don't care that they are going out of business.

johnc1667
6/23/18

Absolutely the biggest crap website I have yet to encounter. Doesn't get any worse than this. New story about Canada is the biggest load of horse$#*! I have seen in a long time. Where do they get these writers? FAIL

kerryh84
6/22/18

I have used MSN forever. However, it has more glitches every day. THey have news articles but you cannot click on them to read cause it cannot load due to the darn advertisements. I had changed those settings , but it doesnt work. I have now spent 15 minutes to try and read a news article, it keeps shutting down. What a waste.

davidd715
6/1/18

Worthless as a source of information. Don't waste your time. 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435

pjm17
5/22/18

Was looking for neutral news between both parties but this site is clearly one sided...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

steveb515
5/16/18

Also most all your reviews are negative. Are you not getting the message. We want unbiased news. So you want 100 characters. DA DA DA DA DA. YOU STOPPED OPINIONS AFTER YOUR POST BECAUSE YOU DID'NT LIKE THE FACT THAT MOST DIDN'T AGREE WITH YOU. SO WHO ARE YOU

patrickm324
5/1/18

MSN homepage reads like the National Enquirer. Very little actual news, and mostly gossip about what could happen if...............We don't care about your biased paranoia about Trump. You scrape the bottom of the barrel to find the most ridiculous things to print about him. Why not grow up, and print as much good about him, as much as you revel in pointing out the most ridiculous irresponsible articles you can find where he is concerned?

48 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the MSN staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MSN