Review of MSN

1 Microsoft Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210, US

abdua4
7/1/19

I am writing a review just concerning MSN news not other departments !
I have been looking at MSN news for over 2 years now and it is kind of a good way to skim what is going on and wasting time when you are bored, also the good thing is their news arrangements and ease of access, however take every word with a pinch of salt because of bias and twisted words especially in politics regarding certain candidates and on middle east as well, it feels like the news department is seeking to ignite a conflict!! like wtf...

fuming
6/27/19

Something catches my eye, so I click it. It's a video of Wayne Rooney scoring from the halfway line. Got to love a bit of Wazza action. I get comfortable and press play.
MSN - Hold on bro just watch this ad first
Me - Alright pal
MSN - It's 3 minutes 30 seconds
Me - That's longer than the video
--- Ad finally finishes
--- Video doesn't play
--- Ad starts again
SURPLUS IN SMARTPHONE STOCKS MEANS YOU CAN BUY ONE FOR 80% OFF CLICK HERE ARE YOU BORN BETWEEN 1879 - 2093 CLICK HERE FOR AN OFFER ON LIFE INSURANCE THIS GAME IS SO ADDICTIVE THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY FOR THIS LOTTERY

jackb412
6/20/19

How does a website that publishes only the most anti-Trump bashing articles day in and day out even exist. It certainly shouldn't. At least not without a large disclaimer that says, We hate the US President and will only publish articles that will bash him and the Republican party relentlessly. Take your pitiful site and shove it.

peterp363
6/12/19

MSN News feed on Edge is a waste of time, all headline news is click bait, one page after another that tells yo nothing waste of time, its garbage

charlese143
6/5/19

If you read many MSN articles, it is very easy to see, that they are a one sided leftist site. Dont think I have ever seen one article that gives our President, a tiny smidgen of credit for anything. They are so in the tank with the leftist that, they have lost any hope of ever being called fair. I dont need your Anti Trump rhetoric, running ad nauseum ever single day. Shame on you and your lackeys. You guys give the internet a bad name. Wake up and see the millions of worker, that the Obama years left behind. You are worse than Pravda.

davidc1693
5/26/19

the site is so slow ,just don't have the time to spend browsing on this . way too much advertising . invariably switch over to something like bbc news

bernardc59
4/23/19

Years ago I used MSN as a home page and it was fairly good. However now it bombards with ads, it jumps around, it put arrows where I think I'm about to select another page and it puts in a news story that I don't want to read. MSN you have lost the plot. Goodbye.

hopeb44
4/18/19

"Customize" what a joke. Settings do not lock, page never fully loads, help is nonexistent. I had to reset my location every single day, as MSN had me living all over the globe which was causing apple to send me alerts that someone from was trying to log in to a site with my account in Norway, or Sweden, or LA, or Boston, or WhoknowsWhereastan. I am sick of messing with it so I killed it off.

debraz25
4/4/19

It would be nice to see all news not just selected by persons whom have an agenda. Be fair to all races and honor the President of the United States. I am switching my home page because of this. Tired of FAKE and ONE SIDED news stories.

tolgam
3/30/19

a good site in terms of journalism and mail my user experience is very good i can recommend try it this site

carlm159
3/16/19

Many of MSN's stories come from FOX News' Propaganda machine, WHY give a platform to liars and racially homophobic neo-facists!?

jamess225
2/22/19

As a long time MSN user, MSN lost me when they took away there comments section. But I understand why, Things started getting to dark and person and attacking. I felt all the Yahoo users started coming over to MSN

rubyc65
2/12/19

Forget it. I will not give a review to a site that will not allow me to use words like bias, etc. My review keeps disappearing. And, I refuse to retype it.

debp58
1/23/19

This site has become too one sided politically. Whatever happen to impartial reporting? I'm tired of this news site and will be searching for actual news without Bias.

giovannip26
1/10/19

Every day MSN posts negative articles on the president, like it represent a "political party"!?
SICK OF IT!

jeffb560
12/6/18

Always criticizing the President. No respect for the office. I've always used msn as my homepage. That is about to change.

valg28
10/21/18

Too liberal; doesn't allow comments on so many crap articles and way too much clickbait and advertising.

donaldm255
10/15/18

If you enjoy top notch news about celebrities and what,s going on minute by minute in their lives or the latest Trump slander, you just hit the jackpot.

victord34
10/5/18

Over the years, I have gotten into the habit of automatically visiting msn.com as my default page. It was for a long time my home page. Not anymore. The site now specializes in click bait stories. It is flooded with attention grabbing headlines to get millions of suckers to click through lists. It is absurd and a colossal waste of time. There are far too many ads, too many click bait stories, too much mindless content.

jl303
9/5/18

Tired of reading about the latest perceived outrage of Donald Trump and in particular the first lady who has conducted herself admirably.

tonyd177
9/1/18

Nice to get news story links on home page. Low starts are probably from people who think the news is fake. lol

johnw1307
8/28/18

They tend to rely on clickbaity titles to draw in an audience which they then use to forward their own agenda. Whatever that may be...

paulal108
8/25/18

I can't stand that everything political is against Trump, instead of being neutral or impartial. I no longer enjoy this site.

williamh605
8/21/18

Love MSN since the beginning! Nostalgic about the old way chattering apps. Love MSN 1000000000000000X

sherylm52
7/30/18

I would appreciate bi-partisan reporting. It is so politically slanted that I do not bother to read any of the articles.

50 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the MSN staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MSN