Review of Mozilla

Mozilla reviews

650 Castro Street, Suite 300
Mountain View, California, USA

I love the products from Mozilla. I've been using Firefox for ages. Lots of add-ons and very stable.

I have Firefox for many years now. It works great and has a ton of add-on apps. It could do a little better handling logins/passwords, but other than that it's great.

Tip for consumers: hello

Today was a real trip. Recently I have been hacked so many times through my current browser. I have had to send my computer back 4 times to the company I bought it from for repair. The computer is not even 6 months old. I am returning it again in 2 days. Today I went to this site to download Mozilla to use instead of the browser I am using now. I downloaded it and checked the certificate to see if it was a trusted verified site. I said it was so I opened the file and began to run it. Not even 1 minute into the install my anti-virus picked it up as a Tojan. It said that it was very dangerous and to abort the install. I did that and then ran a full scan with my virus scanner and it said that it was a malicious object it quarantine the files right away. It then began to continue the scan. After that was over I ran a full scan with Malwarebytes. That scan found 17 infected objects it then neutralized them. I restarted my computer and I hope all is well. The report from my anti-virus showed this file/ My anti-virus showed in the report this malicious object/ 1_offer_5exe and PDM:Trojan.win32,generic. I also called the number showing for there so called customer support at 302-956-9644 and was taken to an answering machine asking for me to leave my number and someone would call back, YEA RIGHT. I bet after they stole precious information by running a trace of my number as I am sure they though I was stupid enough to allow them to capture my number when calling, They are probably using this scam to secure identity and then commit theft. Who knows??? Please beware of this link you may not have a anti-virus good enough to detect it. I hope this helps someone not go through a bad trip.

I don't think if there is any browser better than FireFox around the world. While there are many browsers which do not follow W3C standards completely, I have never found anything in contrast with those standards in FireFox.

I love their firefox browser! I use it most of the time. Probably 90% firefox, 10% Chrome. Seldom for IE though I'm using it right now just to check how it feels. :) But it seems like chrome is doing well also. I like chrome's speed but I'm already used to using firefox.

They also have Thunderbird I think but I don't use it. I'm contented with my mail on a browser.

The downloads are really easy, it gives you information on the browser, and it kind of kicks butt! Firefox is also really easy to use.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Mozilla staff and other customers.