Review of Motorola

Motorola reviews

donald.eastlake@motorola.com

anek4
6/11/18

the moto z droid phone has an inherent bad battery. the major battery drain started on my phone in 9 months. it was sent in to fix, and it still is bad. it needs an extra battery mod to keep it charged for the day, and it needs to be plugged in to charge when ever possible or it doesn't last 5 hours. My husband's droid started its inability to keep a charge - same exact problem that I had and is reported by many of its owners throughout the internet, 15 months later. it only works when its plugged WITH THE ADDITIONAL MOD, its at 100%. he unplugs it and immediate goes to zero. so much for mobility. Motorola customer service has been giving me the run around for 2 weeks and refuse to help. Don't buy their products! they aren't eve Motorola anymore but LENOVA out of CHINA.

sheetalk1
9/12/17

Best smartphone. Using last 3 and half year. Very beautiful display competing this days high end phone. No lagging on normal games. No hanging but little bit slow. Very hard material . I fall it 100 of times never single scratch on screen. Never used cover, back cover or screen guard.

kous4
10/6/16

I have been using this mobile for 2 years. Fell sometimes, yet no problem whatsoever. Very good quality.

allat
6/18/15

I placed an order on-line for Moto360 and discovered that it is incorrect band there.I chatted with customer service representative and he recommended me to cancel this order and replace again.

He promised to send me cancellation email which I never got. My second order was placed on hold and i called them to confirm identity ( my shipping and billing address were the same). They promised me to fix a problem in 48 hours but after 72 hours was no news and I chatted with them again. it was discovered that order was cancelled without ( I don't know hwy) and again no email was sent.I called manager and she promised me to resubmit order again and after that in 10 hours I received email that order will be cancelled with some tips to submit correct order.

I read it and everything in my info was correct. Nothing looks like suspicious. Bad dream. Don't want to have more business with Motorola.

So bad business experience.By the way, I am ion-line shopper for 10 years without any problems with credit card authorizatrion

marquettam
5/26/15

I brought this product because I needed a headset that announced the callers by name. According to Motorola's description of the product in their advertisement states, "announces caller by name, and more." This is false advertisement!! In the owner's manual, it states "if your phone knows the caller's number, you'll hear call from <number> on an incoming call." So if you have purchased this item based on this feature, return it, and let them know this is false advertisement.

michaelg85
5/28/14

On my second Moto G and second SIM card, third phone is in transit to me now. About a month after receiving the phone began getting error message that there was no SIM card. With guidance from Motorola support have performed factory reset (and lost all my phone numbers despite first backing up to google account and cleared the cache. Only thing that works is removing the back of the phone, taking out the SIM card and reinserting. Fix can last an hour or a week. New phone and new SIM card made no difference.

Questions? Get answers from the Motorola staff and other customers.

Motorola?