Review of Mother Nature

Tel: 1-800-280-9038
maria@mothernature.com

dians2
11/20/15

In October 2011 I ordered a large bottle of Ecco Bella lotion which I paid a total of over $112 on mothernature.com and never received my product and the company wouldn't answer their customer service calls. Since I couldn't pin down the physical address for the company (I never received an invoice or my product and their website didn't give an address) the BBB couldn't file a complaint. In October 2012 I was FINALLY contacted by the CS dept of mothernature.com and in the email I was assured I "WILL" (they did capitalize this btw) receive my refund...and they even repeated the address I gave them. I NEVER received my refund. A month later, in November 2012 I gave birth to our little girl and have been super consumed with parenting...so it wasn't until an hour ago in cleaning up my emails in my stuffed in-box & out-box etc that I recalled that the company dropped the ball yet again. I emailed them...do I think they will ever do right, absolutely not! But I am NOT letting this go...that's stealing! I am picking up where I left off and am contacting the BBB again and forwarding the emails of them promising a refund but never sending it. Wish me luck...too bad mothernature.com doesn't care much about their reputation!

beardedd
6/7/12

I ordered from Mothernature for several years without incident. In October, I placed an order for almost $200. They took my money and never sent anything.

After several emails, they promised a refund but that hasn't happened.

I filed a complaint with BBB but Buyers BEWARE OF MOTHERNATURE.COM: it is a ripoff and they are just taking money and not actually filling orders.

daniellal1
3/29/12

I've placed a large order on this site in October of 2011 and have not received any of my products. I have called and emailed dozens of times and still no response or products. This site is a scam, dont order from them!

heatherg5
3/5/12

I placed an order on mothernature.com almost 2 weeks ago. I've emailed them 3 comments throughout the past two weeks....no reply. I tried to call their phone number....no one answers. My order status states it's being processed in their warehouse....where it's been since I first placed my order. They sure didn't waste any time charging my credit card, yet I haven't received anything...no products, and no replies to any of my emails. I stated in the email I sent today that I want my order cancelled and I am not paying for any return charges if they send anything out. I also said that I want my credit card refunded, and if they don't, I am contacting my bank to arbitrate the charges and that I am reporting them to the better business bureau. This company is a fraud.

adriennnes
12/17/11

I'm still waiting on my $67 order placed on Oct.3 it is now Dec.17. I can't believe they are allowed to run a website. I will now dedicate my time to get this company shut down. Take a look at their facebook page

maryw12
12/1/11

"Ordered a product (advertised as "available now" on 10/12/11. Mothernature.com took $49.09 from my bank account on 10/13/11. Although they are still advertising this product as "available now", they have not shipped. You cannot reach them by telephone. You get a recorded msg that refers you to their website. They do not respond promptly, if at all, to e-mails. They claimed they couldn't ship, but also couldn't cancel the order. They finally agreed to refund my money but claim that it may take an additional 2 months for me to get the refund "depending upon how quickly my bank processes. I still have no refund. I have had to contact the New York Dept of Consumer Affairs for assistance. They are investigating too and still no product, no refund. "

yolandab1
10/7/11

If I had the option, I would rate this business ZERO stars.

Mothernature.com ought to be avoided at ALL costs. Thought the website looks nice, and the checkout process is relatively easy, this business intends to leave you, the customer, in the dark, waiting for your order to arrive, even though your credit card has been charged.

I ordered two items that were apparently "in stock". I paid over $9.00 for standard shipping. 10 days from my order date, nothing has been shipped. The status of my order states "warehouse processing". To inquire about my order, I have to complete and online form that goes unanswered. It is impossible to speak to mothernature.com on the phone. The 800 number brings you to only two places: submitting an order over-the-phone OR an automated message telling you to seek assistance online. It is impossible to speak to mothernature.com on the phone. This is NOT a coincidence. They want you in the dark.

Simply put, mothernature.com does not honor their customers. In fact, they have no intention of delivering you merchandise you have PAID for. This is a business that deserves to be shut down. Here's why:
1. They ignore their customers.
2. Their website is full of lies. Items appear to be "in stock", though are not ready to be shipped to any person who pays for them. This is deceitful.
3. They offer different shipping options which cost different amounts, but you cannot expect your order to arrive in the time you paid for. Mothernature.com will not account for this; they SHOULD refund you for shipping costs if it's not shipped by the promised date. However, this is a greedy business, so they do not value you or your money.
4. They do not regard consumers' FTC rights.

People who prefer honorable businesses should steer clear of mothernature.com. You cannot, under any circumstances, shop with confidence here.

lindam19
4/8/11

I ordered some products from the website, and received a partial order fairly quickly. My credit card was charged for the full order amount. The account information available online indicated that the balance of the order had shipped, and that I'd been notified by email, which was not true. I waited a couple weeks, and never received the order. I was unable to reach anyone at their phone number, so I posted a "lost shipment" notice on my account on the website. The online response to that referred me to their policy which indicated that refunds were "at their discretion". I then filed a merchant complaint with my credit card company for a charge-back. In the meantime I reviewed online reviews of this company and found numerous instances from consumers who had experienced the same situation. I believe this is intentional behavior on the part of the company. I would never order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Mother Nature staff and other customers.

Mother Nature?